BY BIC

Bic velocity 4ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

• Why mechanical pencils instead of regular pencils?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else finger get swollen or irritated without a grip on ...6 Answers
  • I have always liked using mechanical pencil, and ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Perla R.
Perla R.
School is starting soon, and I can check pencils off my list. My son only uses mechanical pencils throughout the school year, so these are perfect for him. The look of these pencils is very stylish and cool. It comes in various bright colors. Orange is my favorite. It has a good grip, so your fingers won't get tired quickly. It writes so smooth and dark. The lead is a good size. It is not easy to break, and you don't have to worry about writing gently...this pencil can take it! It is strong! The eraser doesn't leave ugly marks, either. It also comes with a refill. I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc
These are the best pencils i have used in my entire life! just one pencil lasts about six months for me. they're super comfortable. the led rarely breaks. these are the absolute best and they're the only pencils i will ever recommend or use for the rest of my life. the only thing that doesn't last are the erasers, but they come with refills. i would use a separate eraser though because when you run out you're not going to be able to hold the led in and what's the point of that? just keep a couple of erasers handy.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Oceanside, CA
I think these are the best mechanical pencils that I have ever seen or used. My kids loved them too. My daughter said that they write really well and have a comfortable grip. She liked how easy they were to flip from writing to erasing. Also that they have the easiest process to get more lead. Meaning that the button is not awkwardly placed out of reach. I think we found our go to mechanical pencil. I received this product for free for my honest opinion.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
I really liked these pencils. I like the thicker lead because you don't have to worry about your lead breaking every 2 seconds. The grips on the pencils are great because it is nice to have a placement for your fingers and your fingers won't get tired or cramp up. It is pretty cool that the package comes with extra lead as well because it can get a little pricey when purchasing it alone. I would recommend these!
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
BIC Velocity is a go-to back to school product. I feel like a great pencil is needed for my kids for back to school and it will make all the difference in them enjoying writing all the time. These have very strong lead and come with a refill of both lead and erasers. They write in the perfect shade, not too light. They write and erase smoothly. They also come in fun colors! Affordable as well.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these pencils! They are sturdy and refillable! The lead is not too thin, so it doesn't break constantly! If you chew the eraser, no worries, those are replaceable too! These are great for me, and a must have on our#backtoschool list every year! Try them, you won't be disappointed. They are also priced fair, so you won't need to break all your piggy banks :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Got these about a week ago, my daughter just wanted to try them out since she's going back to school. She loves them. She loves how smooth they write and that they are still cute and colorful and don't look like normal pencils. The price point for the parents is great too! They are a great pencil for a reasonable price. A win win for everyone!
chasity g.
chasity g.
sharon, Pennsylvania
I got BIC Velocity mechanical pencils and they work great. They are light weight , easy to grip and my kids love using them. They are very effective in doing what we needed them for. Very affordable plus I had coupons. I would and have recommended them to others. I had a group at my house of 5 kids and they all enjoyed writing with them
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
W Terre Haute, IN
Best mechanical pencil available out there! My kids HAVE TO HAVE the mechanical pencils and these holdup to the test of throwing around, banging and not breaking, and just everyday abuse from a teenager and elementary student. I love the fact that they come with extra lead and erasers as well. Just all around great quality!
Ann Y.
Ann Y.
These are my go to pencils for school. I love how the lead is thick and writes really dark. The eraser is a little below par but I don't really care because I like to use my big white polymer eraser anyways. I also like how it came with extra lead and eraser refills. Great price for the deal!
Kimesha D.
Kimesha D.
Does anyone else finger get swollen or irritated without a grip on a ben or pencil?
Why mechanical pencils instead of regular pencils?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I have always liked using mechanical pencil, and that's why I like them to be of good quality and to be comfortable. Are these of good quality?