BY BIC

Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
These are good, they pivot with ease, but after 1-3 hours after using my skin started to itch like crazy. This has never happened to me before with any razor, so perhaps the blades were not as sharp as they should of been or too sharp? I thought it was just me, but the next time I used them the same thing happened.
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
These are nice razors! I They also don't cost you an arm and a leg to get! I also haven't seen a lot of knicks out of these! :-)
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Love using this on my son, he burns easy so this prevents it, has a nice scent and last long time in the water
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff so much. It is good on the skin and it smells amazing. I have sensitive skin and I use it all the time.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
I would say these razors are okay, they're nothing special. I generally prefer Venus razors more, but those can be quite expensive. If I know I'm going to be travelling, I generally pick these up and toss them after one or two uses. One of the great things about these are the scent. They smell absolutely amazing in the shower. One thing I would say is to make sure to use a shave cream with these razors; otherwise, you're more likely to end up with a cut or razor burn.