Personal CareBIC
Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count

BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count

by BIC

Remove unwanted hair quickly and effectively with the bic soleil bella shaver. With its triple-head 4 spring-mounted blades design, you'll experience a perfect shave that follows the contours of your legs, under arms and bikini lines. This women's shaver has an extra-large lubricated strip with aloe to soothe your skin as you shave. Its rubber grip handle offers convenient hold. Simply rinse under water. Available in packs of 6.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good product, the 4 blade get a close shave everytime. They stay sharp through many uses. These do not irritate my skin and I always find great coupon deals to get the 3 pack for about $5, a great value I recommend.
Andrea M.
BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these razors. I haven’t had a problem with them. They never cut me, and I can use them many times before they become dull. They shave well and do not pose a problem in tricky places. I buy these a lot.
Angel R.
Hazleton, PA
BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count uploaded by Angel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s hard for to to find good razors that won’t give me rashes and that will cut the hair on my legs, I thought I would try this because of the cost of them so I said what the heck why not... I’m so glad I did because I’m in love they r great. #bicrazors #bicsoleilbella #razors
Savannah S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best! I prefer these razors over any other type or brand. I’ve been using them for years now. The 4th blade makes all the difference. They give a close shave and are pleasing to look at. Comfortable handle. What more could I ask for?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I was lucky enough to try these for free, courtesy of Viewpoints & have been a huge fan ever since. They're great disposables, bottom line. They come equipped with FOUR flexible blades, TWO moisturizing strips, and a pivoting/flexible razor head that ensures a super close-shave that leaves your skin SOOO SMOOTH!. The razorhead moves with the shapes of your body and works well with curves. They come in the cutest colors and have a gripped handle, which not only makes shaving a heck of alot easier, but it's alot safer too lol. I always wind up slipping and cutting myself, &/or the razor slips out of my hand and I drop it. So the no-slip grip was a huge plus for me. Another plus is that I've never experienced any razor burn or irritation. The moisture strips last at least 5-6 uses which is pretty freakin' amazing for a disposable razor!! In my past experiences, i normally only would get one or two good shaves out of disposables, but not with these! I love using these at home as well as while traveling. Every gal needs a BIC Soleil Bella Disposable Razor in her life! Trust me you wont be let down. They've definitely changed the way I feel about disposables. Super inexpensive! Soleil Bella Sun Twist - 10 ct SIOC
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
BIC Soleil Bella Disposable Razor's are amazing. First, the packaging is gorgeous and very appealing. Second, they are not your toical disposable razor, they have raised the bar. Third, they have a great grip. Last, provide an excellent shave and remove hair super well. I love the 4 blades instead of the 3 I normally use. I also like that it is easy to remove the catridge and put another one on. The handle fits fits to your hand great and in easy to use, is fashionable, and actually feels nice. In the future I will definitely be using these razors. They are worth theprice, which after a little research, is affordable. Thanks Bic, for another touchdown product. This is definitely a winner. You earned a new customer for this product!!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count uploaded by Magen H.
These are my all time favorite razors! Leave such a smooth finish and don’t knick easily at all! Bic often has coupons for $3.00 off making these less than $1, I have a stock pile!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
BIC BIC Soleil Bella for Women - 6 Count uploaded by Teresa C.
These are terrific and work very well in the shower. It seems to leave a smooth leg afterward without dry bumps. Works well with just soap or shaving gel. Not expensive as razors go so worth it and easy to find. Flex 4 Hybrid - 1 handle, 12 cartridges SIOC
Influenster M.
I love it. The best I can't wait to get one . best best thing to use. Try it its work it.
Emily K.
East Northport, NY
Leave my skin smooth and shiny! Love these razors!! A bit pricy but worth it! The extra blade really makes a difference!

Looking for your answer?