BIC BIC Softee 12ct Black Ballpoint Retractable Pen uploaded by Trisha L.BIC BIC Softee 12ct Black Ballpoint Retractable Pen uploaded by Nvs S.

BY BIC

Bic softee 12ct black ballpoint retractable pen see more...

Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
There is a reason why bic products are bought more than any other brand, that reason for me is that they don't dry up, run out of ink, or malfunction while writing. They work the best are easy on the hands due to the soft grip and are priced to be bought in bulk. Gotta give this one a 5 out of 5 stars.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
It's an odd thing to confess to but I have strange addiction to pens. I'm insanely particular about which pens I use and I'm fiercely protective of them, lol. These are my all time favorite. They are lightweight and super smooth to write with. The best part is that they always write the first time you use them, no having to scribble like a crazy person waiting for the ink to flow
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have been using this pen in the office for about a week now, It does have a night ink flow and is easy to hold on to because of the finger grip. The only thing is I thought the finger grip would be more soft not hart like the rest of the pen. This is just a run of the mill pen nothing exciting here.
Kaylee W.
Londonderry, New Hampshire
My parents get these for their business and they're the only pens I use for school. I literally use them until the ink runs dry. Such smooth writing and thin lines make it perfect for writing detailed notes in my planner.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the smooth way that these pens write. They are VERY affordable and something that you can stock up on once or twice a year when Office Depot has them on sale.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I love these pens. I have a lot of them and i use them for everything. They don't run out of ink. I also don't have to make scribbles for it to work. I have never had problems with these pens.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Best pen in the world next to gel pens. Rolls on smoothly and evenly. I've never had a "bad" pen that busted or leaked everywhere with this brand. I love it and it's inexpensive.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
These are the best pens and they last forever! I love these and love that my boyfriend has loads from his work. Even if he didn't I still buy them all the time!
Cassie K.
Richmond, VA
This is a great quality of pen, does not dry out easily and writes comfortably. I also love this brand in general for my supplies so they tie in together.
Bella M.
I really like how long bic ink pens last. I also feel like they are made strong enough to not explode in my backpack, unlike the dollar store kind!
Bella M.
Do you have any of these pens?
Muito bom deixa letra linda e super fininha recommendo muito e vejo todos falando bem também