BY BIC

Bic shimmers 26ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

• I love everything about these mechanical pencils. Even though they ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone have experience with these pencils smudging? Particular...9 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there are erasers you can buy to replace the on...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Holly C.
Holly C.
Depew, NY
I love these pencils - always have! The lead doesn't break easily, the erasers work well, and overall the actual texture and color of the pencils are very nice. I love being able to put the lead back into the pencil, so that it doesn't accidentally write on anything, plus it's always sharp! Colors are cute, too!
Jade W.
Jade W.
These are great pencils to keep around because they are so cheap but easy to lose. I also have a bad habit of chewing on pencils when I'm thinking and the part you can use to have it hang off of your pocket or backpack breaks very easily. The pencils can also make a squeaky noise if you write a certain way.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Bic is my favorite mechanical pencil, ever!! I have used this brand for such a long time and have never had an issue. But this particular kind is shimmery and as a girl, I absolutely love the color of the pencils. The lead never breaks and it writes very good. This is the only kid of pencils I will buy!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always loved this brand for mechanical pencils. Mostly because of the shimmer and colors. But also because I hated using a #2 pencil for tests and I can use these now instead and they work perfect. Love the easy grip and how they are durable. I would recommend them to anyone and buy again!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
The perfect mechanical pencil. The only complaint I have is that they could be more comfortable to write with. The Rubbermaid mechanical pencils have little grips on them, but only come 3 to a pack for the same price as these Bic for more. As a college student, I definitely recommend.
Felisha W.
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love these pencils. They got me all
Through high school and I could always count on them to work. I never had a problem with them other than people taking them from me. I think everyone should get this brand for their kids or for themselves for back to school.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Magnolia, TX
B day bdn fjd fn xbxjn c xnfndimdk8xndixmf u uv venkdikd.ji zu8dmnd ji in spanish dud uv bd n dud uv dbdkid bb bendidbedidb d mu uv djd i d bb 2n es icjbend o xjbddijbbmdox i bbdjbdum de. El en eBay en enero bb e en ebddkd in nj d i d bb e y sk ln d bdn uv kelvin McDoug
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Sugar Land, TX
Only mechanical pencil i use. i tend to loose pencils a lot so i don't spend much on pencils. the plastic is strong and sturdy. it comes in a large pack enough for the whole school year. for me the lead never runs out because i loose the pencil before I'm out of lead.
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
I hate pencils more than anything, but when I have to use a pencil, I use these. Not because they work better than other ones, but because I love the colors. I'm a sucker for sparkle. I'd rather have a sparkly pencil while I fail my math exam than a boring No. 2.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Sylmar, CA
Amazing product! I love them ! They are so comfortable to write with. They're good with everything, drawing writing, you name it. But if it's for a guy its sparkly. I would recommend especially if you buy now, they're cheap since there's a back to school sales!
Karley B.
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Has anyone seen the shimmer pens anywhere ? They were out a year ago and ever since I can't find them!
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
Does anyone know if there are erasers you can buy to replace the ones that are used up?
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Does anyone have experience with these pencils smudging? Particularly a few months after writing with them, is the text faded?
mariana h.
mariana h.
Anyone use this in the 2000
Noor N.
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
I love everything about these mechanical pencils. Even though they cost nothing compared to those " high end" pencils though there structure and lead is the bbest. I find these pencils the best out of all other brand named pencils. Bic is a really good brand with good quality products.