BY BIC

Bic shimmers 26ct 0.7mm mechanical pencil see more...

• I love everything about these mechanical pencils. Even though the...5 Answers
  • Does anyone have experience with these pencils smudging? Particul...9 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there are erasers you can buy to replace the ...11 Answers
Buy on Target
Christie P.
Woburn, MA
Best pencils ever!!! Only kind of pencils I will buy. The eraser is soft so it won’t mess up your paper. So worth every penny if you can find a coupon that’s even better. But I recommend it to everyone
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My daughter is finally allowed to have mechanical pencils this year in 4th grade and we are going on mechanical pencil overload right now.  I purchased these at Walmart and she loved them.  The "shimmer" is right up her ally and I love the variety and larger count because I am sure she will lose them or share them with her friends.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
These are like the best pencils ever!! I love these so much!! They're great for school and studying! I like the erasers on these than any other brand I've tried!! I recommend these to anybody who's needing a good quality pencil.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Stephanie V.
These are the only lead pencils I use. They are amazing quality. The lead does not break easily unlike some other lead pencils I have tried and the erasers work really well too. I love that they have so many colors also. It writes smoothly and I will continue to use them. I highly recommend them!
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I personally prefer real wooden pencils, however I am a middle and high school teacher and ALL of my students use these mechanical pencils. I keep these in my desk for the students who do not have a pencil. If you have a school aged child, these are the ones to buy!
Holly C.
Depew, NY
I love these pencils - always have! The lead doesn't break easily, the erasers work well, and overall the actual texture and color of the pencils are very nice. I love being able to put the lead back into the pencil, so that it doesn't accidentally write on anything, plus it's always sharp! Colors are cute, too!
Jade W.
These are great pencils to keep around because they are so cheap but easy to lose. I also have a bad habit of chewing on pencils when I'm thinking and the part you can use to have it hang off of your pocket or backpack breaks very easily. The pencils can also make a squeaky noise if you write a certain way.
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
Bic is my favorite mechanical pencil, ever!! I have used this brand for such a long time and have never had an issue. But this particular kind is shimmery and as a girl, I absolutely love the color of the pencils. The lead never breaks and it writes very good. This is the only kid of pencils I will buy!!
Melissa L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have always loved this brand for mechanical pencils. Mostly because of the shimmer and colors. But also because I hated using a #2 pencil for tests and I can use these now instead and they work perfect. Love the easy grip and how they are durable. I would recommend them to anyone and buy again!
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
Has anyone seen the shimmer pens anywhere ? They were out a year ago and ever since I can't find them!
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
Does anyone know if there are erasers you can buy to replace the ones that are used up?
Eleanor M.
Does anyone have experience with these pencils smudging? Particularly a few months after writing with them, is the text faded?
mariana h.
Anyone use this in the 2000
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
I love everything about these mechanical pencils. Even though they cost nothing compared to those " high end" pencils though there structure and lead is the bbest. I find these pencils the best out of all other brand named pencils. Bic is a really good brand with good quality products.