BY BIC

• How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labe...1 Answers
  • How are these better than the traditional ones?7 Answers
Desiree V.
Gig harbor , WA
Great for scrap booking! Love the assortment of colors and that it lacks the terrible permanent marker smell!
Taylor Q.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I love these for random doodling, they don't have a bad smell to them but I prefer the other brighter colors.
Natosha M.
Carthage, NY
I rather use the mens razors than the womens! :) They seem to get closer and keep the hair gone longer.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
Love how these barely bleed thru to the next page. I use them all in my planners and craft projects.
Alberto s.
Humble, TX
I love the assortment of colors that you get to choose from. I honestly prefer these over Sharpie.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I absolutely love these markers, they are amazing quality.. and last a long time!!! Love :)
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
I use These to color code things in my notes and when I'm writing on plastic or something
Taylor M.
Lutz, FL
I love Bic markers, i use these for projects in my college courses and for good old fun.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I like these a lot better than sharpies! They last forever and stay true to the color.
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
These are a must have for school projects room organizing or just to label things
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How are these better than the traditional ones?
Aamina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labelling? I take a lot of notes and like to keep them colorful. Are these good for that?