BY BIC

Bic mark it 4ct asst. chisel tip permanent marker

• How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labe...1 Answers
  • How are these better than the traditional ones?7 Answers
karen l.
BIC Bic Mark It 4ct Asst. Chisel tip Permanent Marker are great markers. They don't have an overpowering scent which is awesome.
Lexi L.
Love these! Used them for years and they never disappoint. You can get them at Walmart. Some of my favorite markers to use.
Janesca B.
Love these for organizing my planner and notes. They come in great colors and have a fine tip so that you can write neatly.
Krista V.
Wonderful :) great markers and great product :) these are awesome and love the way the last a long time and good quality
Emily D.
I love these and their color variety! They bleed through pages a little so you gotta be careful on where you use them.
Jennifer S.
Madison, WI
I love these permanent markers! They have a lot of ink and I think they might last longer than the Sharpie brand.
Kelsey W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These markers are amazing and they last forever! Giving a clean sharp look that is great for all kinds of uses.
Brenda C.
I love these! They last very long and it's just like a regular sharpie but better. Would definitely recommend.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
These are really nice. I love the soft grip. I honestly can't tell a major difference in these and sharpie..
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
These are fun and practical!.i bought them for my niece so she could decorate her backpack and she loved it!
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How are these better than the traditional ones?
Aamina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labelling? I take a lot of notes and like to keep them colorful. Are these good for that?