BY BIC #43 in Markers

• How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labelling? I...1 Answers
  • How are these better than the traditional ones?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Frannie B.
These aren't bad, but they're not Sharpies either. They work pretty well... the colors are vivid and bright for labeling and marking things up where permanent ink is needed. Also, the price point is pretty good as well. But, frankly, I miss that Sharpie smell. And the points on these markers is a little odd... more "squishy" and not as firm as Sharpies. I'd still use the Bics in a pinch, though. Give them a try!
Lau T.
I LOVE THESE MARKERS! I WISH THEY HAD A BROADER SELECTION OF COLORS. I LOVE HOW AFTER SEVERAL USES THE TIP OF THE MARKER DOES NOT DRY UP LIKE OTHER BRANDS! I RECOMMEND THIS FOR WAREHOUSE USE!!!
Julie N.
These bic markers are a great alternative to sharpies you have to be certain age to buy sharpies and some schools don't allow sharpies so I usually get these for my little sister they don't bleed through paper and you can also write on plastic and it won't smear
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
I really like these markers! The colors are pretty and very strong. I use them to make my notes more colorful when I study and I generally like coloring with them as well.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
These markers are AWESOME! The colors are so bold and they are great for signing yearbooks. watch out lefties these markers will smear if you don't let them dry alittle.
Loni F.
I love the initial use but they did not last very long. I felt the color was more dull after a few uses. Great for short term use, the color is vibrant in the beginning.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
like it! los usos bastantes son muy resistentes y de larga duración, el color es fantástico y la tinta fija bien al papel no mancha las manos.The Bic brand is a classic! :)
Rachelle H.
Bic Permanent marks work great! They are just as good as sharpies and don't cost as much. The colors are strong and they last a long time.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I like these markers. I use these when I want my art to take on another look with a different stroke...thanks to the type of point it has.
Morgan J.
I like using Bic more then the other brands. I think they are better then most all the rest and definitely a lot more colors to pick from.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
How are these better than the traditional ones?
Aamina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you guys use these markers? Like note taking? Labelling? I take a lot of notes and like to keep them colorful. Are these good for that?