BY BIC

Bic mark it 14ct asst. fine tip permanent marker see more...

BIC BIC Mark It 14ct Asst. Fine tip Permanent Marker
  • "I love all the different colors for these markers and I love using them for decorating/labeling the different notebooks for school" in 1 review
Braylyn B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these markers! I am a very crafty person so high quality permanent markers are extremely important and these do the job! They are even better than sharpies for some projects. I really like how they have smooth application and don't leave streaky marks/look patchy. I'm on my second pack of these (so yes I would recommend because they were good enough to repurchase). They are also extremely affordable and well worth the money because the quality for the price is outstanding. A+ BIC BIC Mark It 14ct Asst. Fine tip Permanent Marker
Brandy D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Bic makes fabulous markers and pens. I love the fine tips on these. They make my sometimes sloppy writing look a little nicer. They roll along the paper nicely and never grab. Very nice permanent markers and such cool colors!
Mylane B.
These are the perfect Markers for taking notes! Although they bleed through notebook paper, I always use them for my notes on computer paper. They make color coding super easy, and my notes are automatically more organized. I would highly recommend these for anyone who takes notes often
Audra G.
I do a lot of crafts and permanent markers are a very important tool for me. I use them for a variety of projects. I bought this brand to make a poster for my grandbaby's 1st birthday. I was doing her portraits and needed some permanent markers but had a limited budget. I saw these Bic Mark-Its were a little less expensive than the Sharpies so I decided to give them a try. They actually held up quite nicely and her poster turned out very cute. Her mommy loved it and loved the portraits. I think the baby liked it too!
Adriana D.
Pasadena, TX
I've just started using these two days ago and they are great for coloring and mandala art. I think the color selection is great I will post a picture of something I started coloring to show how vibrant they are. I completely recommend these.
Alexandra L.
Love these markers!! They are perfect for arts and crafts and for organizing. The colors are vivid and beautiful. I can't get enough of these markers. I use them all the time and I find reasons to use them!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
These markets are great and are definitely comparable to Sharpie brand. They are very pigmented.,i have never had a problem with them drying out. I have tried a lot of permanent markets and These are some of the best. I would definitely recommend them.
Megan Y.
I love these markers, whether I am drawing, writing something down or just doodling and goofing around, there color stays vibrant and bright while leaving a bold sleek path, I even enjoy the fun names that come along with using such bright colors.
Shannon D.
I love these markers. They are the same quality as Sharpie, but typically I can find them at a better price. This is a nice variety pack with the colors being very vibrant. They work well as fine tip.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Great bold markers!! Perfect for making signs or using for school projects. I love how many different colors there are too! They are a little expensive, but they are great quality!