B.I.C. BIC ECOlutions Disposable Triple Blade Shaver, Men and Women, 4-count Packages uploaded by Emely E.

BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

3 Sensitive Shavers. Bioplastic Handle. with Aloe & Vitamin E Handle is made from 76.5% Bioplastic, a common name for PLA , a renewable material made from corn without oil-based additives. see more...

Megan D.
Megan D.
Cincinnati, OH
I picked these up on an impulse buy, thinking I would try disposable razors for the first time. While they are affordable, I wouldn't purchase again. I prefer more moisturizer and more blades for an easier and comfortable shave. I felt like I would get nicks and cuts way too easily with this product, and I will continue to use the more high end non-disposable type. While this may be an easy purchase if you're on vacation and need to shave quickly, I would still opt for the non-disposable 5-blade with moisturizer.
Jaeda Y.
Jaeda Y.
Bowie, MD
I didn't enjoy these razors at all. I used it once and the next time I tried it was so dull it was barely doing any damage to my hair. It was very frustrating. But I decided to give them another try and I used the BIC 3pk Soleil which work much better and last. Maybe I got a bad package I don't know but the other products produced by this company are much better.
Evvyanna B.
Evvyanna B.
El Paso, TX
It gets the job done , you get what you pay for honey. The razors do not glide smoothly after use for a day or two. However, for getting a pact of that razor it shouldn't matter because you can toss the used on out and on to the next one. These do not last very long, they do rust after a rough time of use. But they do remove hair and they are great for its price.
Caley S.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA
I like these best because they're small and easy to fit in tight places, run smoothly along uneven surfaces without cutting, and are super sharp and nice especially for the price.

Nice razors/shaving cream both break out my sensitive skin, so I just use these in the shower with really hot water and never have a problem and always get a perfect shave!
alex b.
alex b.
Double Oak, TX
Honestly really like these because they're sharp enough to get a clean shave but i never knick myself or anything i love using these on my legs they're always so so soft after i shave, i like using these better than the fancy womens ones because those ones just don't do much they don't give me a smooth soft shave I'm still prickly afterwards which i hate.
Mic B.
Mic B.
Romulus, MI
Good for traveling if you only plan on having to use a razor for a few days and don't feel like purchasing or bringing an expensive razor on vacation. But this product is not good for long term use. Each razor lasts about a week and a half before the blade gets dull and starts to irritate your skin causing razor burn and unappealing bumps.
Pretty Aihh K.
Pretty Aihh K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These razors are cheap and do the job if you have absolutely nothing else, but you do get what you pay for. My skin always turns out irritated and I cannot get a smooth shave with these. BIC disposables are good for getting small spots that a regular razor is too big to reach, but other than that I would not use these for regular shaving.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
While the B.I.C ECOlutions disposable triple blade shaver work to remove hair I did not like it one bit. The blades were too dull and ended up resulting in me cutting myself too many times. So even though these razors are affordable I'd rather spend a little more money on something that works a little better and doesn't hurt me.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
BIC's Disposable Shavers are really convenient especislly when traveling. This product is a nice product to use on the first time when using the shaver a second time around it loses its full capacity. It is an average shaver but it's really nice to use when traveling then sfter you can use your original BIC Soliel.
Alyse N.
Alyse N.
Montgomery, AL
Not much to say. Dispoable razors are just that. No matter how nice you buy them, they wear out and you throw them away. So I just choose a brand known to be reliable that is also affordable. I would like to switch to something not dispoable when I run out of these to be more environmentally friendly.