B.I.C. BIC ECOlutions Disposable Triple Blade Shaver, Men and Women, 4-count Packages uploaded by Emely E.

BY BIC #90 in Women's Razors

3 Sensitive Shavers. Bioplastic Handle. with Aloe & Vitamin E Handle is made from 76.5% Bioplastic, a common name for PLA , a renewable material made from corn without oil-based additives. see more...

Ryan F.
Pittsburgh
They should stick to making pens and office stuff because their razors make me want to cry and call my mother who I hate afterward! Never will I buy another razor with those three letters!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had to get these when I went out of town and I forgot to pack my razors. This was all they had at the shop inside the hotel, so I just got them, because I had no time. I probably would never use these regularly, but compared to disposable razors I used in the past, these weren't too bad. I didn't get any razor burn or bumps, but my shave wasn't as close as it usually gets with my preferred razor. Also, you really need shaving cream or some kind of soap when shaving with these.
Kayla W.
These razors will tear you up. My parents used to get them in bulk when I was younger for the whole family and they were the worst. They’re awful for sensitive skin, will make you bleed, and the blades dull very quickly. You get what you pay for, because they are a cheaper alternative to many other triple blade razors. You definitely have to pick your battles when it comes to shopping for a razor (especially with sensitive skin).
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought theses at Walmart because they were on sale and I LOVE SALES! I realized that when it comes to razors it is best to stick to the more expensive brands. They did the job and shaved all my leg hairs but the next day I was extremely itchy and had razor bumps all over.
Luz C.
Super cheap and disposable. I get cuts way too easily with this and I knew this will not be as good as a non-disposable razor but still I am very disappointed, the classic razor that BIC made is not very suitable for sensitive sking or people that uses a lot of pressure while shaving.
Jen B.
Flushing, NY
I'm always a fan of anything ECO friendly! For someone who travels a lot, I always tend to end up with disposable razors..so much easier!! The only thing I would say is it would be easier if there were only 1, that way I don't have to worry about checking my luggage on the way home after the purchase...
Lindsey s.
trenton
I picked up this product thinking it would get the job done, but I guessed wrong! After, using this product it left two razor burns, 4 nicks, and a minor infection. From now on I will start buying non-disposable razors like Venus because this product SUCKS!
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
these work very well! i don't have much excessive body hair, and the hair i do have is very light and thin and it completely removes all the hair for me. it met my expectations and i would always buy again, love the price.
Alice C.
Cerritos, CA
I bought these razors from Target because they were cheap but I found that they weren't very good quality and they were flimsy. They got the job done the first couple of times but they got dull soon after. It works but not for long. I wouldn't recommend this if you want a razor that lasts for a long time.