BIC BIC Cristal Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Bold, Dozen uploaded by Joselyn M.

BY BIC

BIC's manufacturing processes have been refined to make high quality products available to all consumers. This everyday performance is the result of high technology facilities and equipment, integrated production processes, well-trained employees and a rigorous quality control system. Bold ballpoint pen delivers extra smooth writing with larger thicker lines. Visible ink supply alerts user of low ink levels. Extra smooth bold lines. Visible ink supply. see more...

Janelle C.
NEW YORK, NY
It 's a good pen with a cheap price. it's true that this pen typically (if not always) writes the first time. unlike other pens, I've never really had an issue with the ball "sticking" either. it's a standard pen that could be used every day. I'd recommend buying these in bulk and keep a few in your briefcase or purse. that way, you'll always have a pen when you need it without have to worry about someone returning it to you. it's cheap enough for you to buy more and works well
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I swear this pen last for years if not like decades. I use them every single day and they write so perfectly smooth. Pen is easy gliding and dark black writing. Pen structures hurts your hand after a while but great great pen
KC F.
I usually like those pens than click but this one works just as well. It has a great ink quality and it's a cheap price for a good amount. BIC has a lot of great products and they're my go to on a lot of things.
kait w.
Columbus, GA
I love BIC brand pens. I work in an office so pens tend to go missing quite often between clients and co workers. These pens are affordable and I prefer them to click pens.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
This is a great pen; writes nicely and is affordable. Not a 5 star for me because it is kinda thin and hard to hold in my hand for lengthy times.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
It's a pen that won't let you down! They're cheap and do the job Write (get it? write?!). Any way it's a no brainer, these pens are great.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Not the greatest pens. I feel like not enough ink comes out at a time to have good flow while writting. Good for the price though
Kaela H.
Elyria, OH
Love this pens! Cheap and write really well. Would definitely recommend them to people wanted good pens!
Shakira W.
I use this product everyday in class , it's affordable , nice but I really don't like that it's very thin and doesn't have a fine point .
Tonya S.
I enjoy using this pen. It writes smoothly and i like the ball point. It writes nicely and I can write quick with it.