BY BIC

Bic 8ct mechanical pencil - .7mm lead see more...

• I find the lead on these pencils tend to break like crazy. I find...13 Answers
Breana N.
Ahh the old but goodie. I have been using these BIC mechanical pencils since I was in high school (I am in college now) and will still continue to use these pencils. The lead is perfect width, and the pencil itself is not bulky. The only con I have about these pencils is that the eraser goes by pretty quickly, but thats not a deal breaker for me since I usually keep a pink eraser in my bag anyways.
Arianna J.
DALZELL, SC
I haven't been in school for 3 years now. But when it was time to go back to school shopping, these are the pencils I wanted. They're super easy to refill, and what I love about the way the eraser is set up, is that you can easily put a pencil eraser over it. Unlike many other mechanical pencils. Love it!
Hannah H.
I love these! Bic mechanical pencils are my absolute favorite! They have very nice erasers, too! The only thing I do not like about these pencils is that the lead eventually needs to be refilled and for that I would rather use a pen! As a mechanical pencil these are the greatest!
Kristin S.
Tacoma, WA
I like BIC products, these pencils are great for adults or older kids. These are not good for elementary students. The lead breaks very easily. They do have a 1.mm lead that is a little better. My recommendation is if you have little kids stick with a normal pencil.
Sabrina M.
Jersey city, NJ
Love these , my choice of pencils . Only thing I dislake is when the lead runs oug. Other then that I recommend this for middle school and up. Since the lead is number two you can even use these pencils during exams . I buy two packs before every semester !
Vanessa P.
Who does not love the chuck or mechanical pencils these have always been the classic bic I have had, are economical and simple the only thing that did not last long. It will be that I write a lot? do not judge me, I really love these mechanical pencils
Jeska Nicole C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bic mechanical pencils are the best! They are perfect for notes and test taking. They mark off perfectly on scantrons and when erased, they come off easily leaving no marks on the paper which helps avoid scantron errors
Andria B.
My fav. thing to have in school with no breaking leads. And it easy to use and you can also refill them .The best thing ever invented for a school supply. And they're very affordable staring at $1.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I refuse to use any other pencil brand! BIC is my go to. I prefer 0.7 lead. I have been using these for years and do not plan to change. The price is very reasonable! Would recommend to anyone.
Tasia B.
Corvallis, OR
I personally like the bigger ones but these are great for throwing into a backpack as backup or for being a nice co-student and lending them out for tests! Bring your #2 pencils!
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
I find the lead on these pencils tend to break like crazy. I find this very annoying. Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just pushing too hard?