BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by linda p.BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by Steffi F.

BY BIC

BIC 3pk Flex4 Razor: Quad Blade for Men with flexible blades that individually adjust to your skin for an ultra smooth shave Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide see more...

Vince S.
Awesome blades I almost always get about 4 or 5 uses out of these things best ones I've used yet
Steffi F.
This razor is easy to use and flexible. Does not leave any NICs and leaves skin feeling smooth
Kaitlan A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These are really good razors and they give you a super nice and close shave without irritation.
Kiara T.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t like shaving but it’s needed at times. These razors gets the job done. No biggie
Mandy C.
Cobalt
Bought this package and was not impressed , constantly nicked the skin and skin burned like crazy after using . Normally I was very satisfied with the bic brand but won't be purchasing this item ever again
Thomas S.
I bought this BIC Hybrid 4 Flex razor package, that contains a new handle and 4 cartridges. The handle is not metal but is weighted a bit and has a pivoting head. Each cartridge head has 4 blades that adjust to the contours of your face. They have a lubricating strip with Aloe and Vitamin E. Easy to use, just apply Shaving Cream or gel, and take smooth and short strokes. You may be like me and experience minor nicks, depending on you shaving speed/technique. Shave in the direction of hair growth! I can get 2-3 shaves out of each blade. Where previous versions, I would get 4-5 shaves. I find it awkward for shaving under my nose because of the guard. The cartridge fell off the handle on me once so far. It would be nice to have just the replacement pack available or if it came with more blades. I hate having to toss out so many handles. Change the handle to a metal one and sell the blades separately, and it would be much better. Other then that, it provides a nice clean shave.
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Actually surprisingly really liked this razor when I tried it. I didn't go in having high expectations for a BIC razor but I was pleasantly impressed by it!
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
Loved these but they get dull too fast. As someone who can't afford to dispose of each razor per use. Wish they stayed crisp a lil longer.
Danny C.
the BIC razor is versatile to shave when is hurried but is not a good choice to get the perfect shave because brings just two blades
Gabriel C.
Bic es la marca más utilizada en mi país o por lo menos en mi región lo es! Desde siempre la utilizo, me deja la piel ultra suave