BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by linda p.BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by Steffi F.

BY BIC

BIC 3pk Flex4 Razor: Quad Blade for Men with flexible blades that individually adjust to your skin for an ultra smooth shave Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide see more...

Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Good, sharp, reasonable, razor! Great quality that you won’t regret getting! Helps get the job done & works great!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The legend has to offer a wide range of services to help. if I can see the world , I am going on. it was great and
Megan S.
I’m a women and I use these razors because they work just as well as any other razors I tried. Pretty inexpensive
Brevan I.
Woods Cross, UT
I love four blades on my skin but you are definitely getting what you paid for! They are definitely a good price.
Zach S.
West Union, OH
Allows me to have control and get the colors of my face easily without irritation and leaves me feeling smothe!
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Men's razors are the best. I prefer the four blades as it gives such a dang close shave. Perfect for the legs
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
realmente buenas , tienen una afeitada que ninguna otra maquina de afeitar tiene, ademas no son muy costosas
rachael t.
Gets every hair would buy this again great quality long lasting super close shave recommend it to anyone
Kenya B.
Victorville, CA
I was presently surprised how good these razors are. Gives me a smooth cut, with very few razor bumps.
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Bought these for my husband they were ok. Worked fine and affordable but he doesn't care for them