BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by linda p.BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by Steffi F.

BY BIC

BIC 3pk Flex4 Razor: Quad Blade for Men with flexible blades that individually adjust to your skin for an ultra smooth shave Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide see more...

ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
Is good for shaving but at the end I always end up with cuts Or bumps Which I don't like about the razor is to be really smooth and easy to move with
Adam G.
Rome
Without a doubt a great exit no worries as far as Knicks and cuts go. I never haveossurs with these razors usually get a few shaves out of each one
Brett S.
Whitney, TX
If I'm trying to be cheap I'll go with these razors. They work really well and get the job done at an affordable price. I always repurchase these
Britany C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This shaving cream is great and does an awesome job with shaving my legs or my husband when he's shaving his beard leaves our skin smooth!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
When it comes to a disposable razor that I know works this is my go to. It gives you a close good shave and doesn't break the bank
Nikki  N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Great working razor and you can get it at great prices at CVS and Target with coupons!! Work great on Bikini area or men’s beard
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
This is his fav.i dont.mind buying because it isnt pricey and can use for a few shaves. Its my go to for throw away razors.
dylan p.
Dwight, IL
this razor does a great job at moving while you shave. it doesnt miss a spot and it doesnt leave razor burn like most do.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
How do you recommend these razors 3 come in a pack there very flexible easy to use and dispose of highly recommend it
gabriel v.
Kissimmee, FL
i like this razors becuase they are easy to get in places regular razors dont and they dont rust fast like the orhers