BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by linda p.BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by Steffi F.

BY BIC

BIC 3pk Flex4 Razor: Quad Blade for Men with flexible blades that individually adjust to your skin for an ultra smooth shave Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide see more...

Amanda W.
These may be made for men but I use them as well. It makes it easier when buying for myself and my husband. Although they're men's, theyre still awesome for shaving my legs as well! Only complaint i would have is that they don't bend with curves very well.
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
I rarely use this brand of razors on my face because of sensitive skin. I've noticed in the past, when using these razors, that I would get very bad razor burn on my neck. However, I've found these razors are great for trimming body hair, specifically on the chest and stomach!
Rosalinda V.
I buy these for myself, and my husband. We got them at heb there are usually coupons that'll take off a dollar or two, I really like these because girl razors tend to be good for a couple of times and then the just give out, these last pretty long time and do a wonderful job! I use these to shave all of my body, and my husband uses them to shave his head. These are my favorite and a good price!
Ben C.
Newton Upper Falls, MA
I know this is reserve was really good because it didn't cost me as much as a Gillette blades. But the one thing I noticed was it deafly didn't cut a sharp because the blades were in a sharp of the Gillette. This made it so it didn't cost as well and all the hairs didn't get cut off.
Omallie B.
Green Bay
This is the type of razors my girlfriend usually picks up for me to use. I shave a couple of times a week and I find these particular razors to be effective. She usually buys them at WalMart or Target. These are the kind I have had her continue to buy for me because I like them a lot.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
Decent smooth shave. When used infrequently they will rust in the shower. I did not notice any razor burn when using these, but I am giving them 3 stars because I feel like the razors got full very fast.
Mike R.
Passaic, NJ
I like the Flex 4 , it's easy and doesn't put at my skin oh too much. For a disposable it does it's job, and that I can't deny. Easy to use and easy to toss when done. Blades hold up pretty well after multiple uses, so that is good too
jeff a.
Bic makes amazing razors ! This type is very good , the handle has a nice grip to it and the over all product feels well made , the blades are nice and shape and seem to last a while longer then I thought they would .
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Bic shavers are the best! Never gives me cuts and it cuts all the little hairs and never leaves any behind and i use the shaver once a week and there amazing
linda p.
My fiance seems to like these haven't heard any complaints. I use them as well sometimes and the are a good leave my legs smooth and I get a good close shave