BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by linda p.BIC 3pk Flex4 uploaded by Steffi F.

BY BIC #30 in Men's Razors

BIC 3pk Flex4 Razor: Quad Blade for Men with flexible blades that individually adjust to your skin for an ultra smooth shave Pivoting head and heavy handle for superior control Lubricating strip with aloe & vitamin E for a smooth glide see more...

Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my go to razors. I can typically find coupons for them and my boyfriend and I both use them. They are easy to use and navigate. They contour to my skin for a close shave and are great on my sensitive skin. I feel that the blades dull pretty quickly though.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
These razors are ok but I didn’t get desired results. They are easy to use but don’t get a close shave. I prefer a more effective razor.they are similar to Noxema razors. I don’t think I would purchase these again.
Anna C.
This is an amazing razor. I like having more than three blades. This really did meet my expectations and removed all of my hair satisfactorily. I bought this from Walmart and highly recommend it.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Great razors. Lasts a very long time. I like these more than the razors targeted at women because the blades seem sharper and the design is nice and feels secure in my hand.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jennifer T.
These men's razors are awesome! They work well, and I get Numerous uses out of them! They are pricey, but definitely worth it! These are one of the best men's razors I've used. I would definitely recommend. I've been using this brand for a couple years, and haven't used any other razors since I found these!
Kelly L.
I like these disposable razors much more than any of the disposable varieties made for women. I’ve found that these just work so much better and don’t give me crazy razor burn. They aren’t super expensive and I would probably buy these again
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
These are some of the most generic kinds of razor, and if you don't know what you're doing, you'll probably hurt yourself. With a skilled hand, you can get a really clean shave though. It's really cheap and affordable, and I always have at least one for a backup.
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
BIC never fails me on the price or the quality of their product I love their razors they are very affordable and they get the job done I would highly recommend this brand anyone who shaves male or female it doesn’t matter