BIC 3

BIC 3 "Sensitive Skin" Disposable Shaver, Men, 8-Count (Pack of 3)

BY BIC

Triple blade technology provide a close and smooth shave Twin lubricating strip with Aloe vera and Vitamin E for sensitive skin. Improves shaver glide over the skin and reduces irritation Curved handle features a soft pleasant grip that delivers the ultimate in shaving control see more...

BIC 3
BIC 3 "Sensitive Skin" Disposable Shaver, Men, 8-Count (Pack of 3)
Kayli E.
My boyfriend started out using these razors and I used expensive little pink ones that didn't work. I picked up one of his razors on accident on day and never put it down. This razor takes hair off gently and smoothly. Less cuts too.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
These are okay. They don't leave my skin super soft and silky like a venus disposable would, but they get the job done. I have super sensitive skin on my legs and these razors weren't the gentlest on them, but they weren't the worst.
Lydia B.
Moore, OK
These are awful of course. These were some of my first razors because my parents were being economical, and they're a disaster for shaving any surface that curves. And highly abrasive.
Toni m.
They are great for the price. If you are super sensitive to what you use these won't be it. I get these all the time mostly because I use coupons. :)
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
Yeah I'm not about to spend extra money on a women's razor, so I just use this instead, and they work well enough
Julia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes! These are great and work really well for my skin. I literally need not anymore razors in my life!
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Use to uses these all the time, had to stop cause it kept nixing my skin, switch razons
Julie R.
I love these razors so much more than girl razors because the blade is so much better and doesn't leave any little hairs like girl razors do. I buy these from Woolworths and their so much cheaper than girl razors. These razors last so much longer when left in the shower