BY BIALETTI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Simple Italian Design For Perfect Coffee Adding eclectic character to the kitchen stovetop, this polished aluminum coffee pot features a unique octagon shape that was first designed in Italy in 1933. The unit makes three 2-ounce espresso cups of coffee in just four to five minutes and is extremely simple to use. Just fill the lower chamber with water and the top filter with fine-ground coffee. Then place the pot on the stove and heat until the water boils. Through a pressurizing process, espresso moves to the upper chamber of the pot, ready to be served. Bialetti 6799 Moka Express 3-Cup Stovetop Percolator: Stovetop brewer makes 3 2-ounce cups of espresso in just 4 to 5 minutes Made of durable polished aluminum in a unique octagon shape Flip-up top and side-pour spout provide added convenience Dimensions: Measures 4 in. x 5 in. x 6 in. A Closer Look: Other highlights include a flip-up top with an easy-grip knob, a stay-cool black plastic handle, and a side-pour spout. Take Care: Wash by hand with warm soapy water and rinse clean. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
I received this as a Christmas present from my mother. I was skeptical at first as I have a French press and Verismo. She said this is what my grandmother and great grandmother used before me & thought I would appreciate the tradition. After learning how to properly use it & "season" it, I absolutely love it. I can brew the perfect coffee or demitasse without any bitter flavor. Cleanup is easy and it truly makes the perfect size of coffee for myself as I'm the only coffee drinker in our house. If you're skeptical like I was, I would give it s try.