BY BIALETTI

No worries about bringing fresh cupcakes to a party or picnic with this smart cupcake carrier. It also has a muffin pan with a 12-count capacity to prepare soft and yummy treats. The pan has a non-stick coating for low-fat cooking and easy cleanup. Its made of fda-approved silicone that resists odors. The muffin pan and carrier hold 24 cupcakes. This cupcake carrier comes with a lid and an easy-grip handle. Dishwasher-friendly. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tammy T.
Perfect for when you bake cupcakes for a special occasion or even just because. It keeps the cupcakes fresh and prevents them from getting messed up. Reasonably priced as well!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Great quality product!! I use this literally everytime I bake something & I always get excited about it. They work very well, durable, and last for a long time. Very affordable especially for the wear and tear that can occur overtime. It's a great investment and perfect to use for parties.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Love love loooove this product! Make it so much easier to transport cupcakes. I remember when I had to bring them on plates covered with foil! Lol this is such an efficient way to bring such a delicious dessert anywhere! Easy to carry, hold, and store.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
As a baker this is a must have. I wouldn't make cupcakes before I had the Bialetti Cupcake Carrier because it was so inconvenient. Now, I can't stop. It is so easy to carry around my creations and store them in a reasonable amount of space as well.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this carrier! It's amazing! It keeps cupcakes perfect and packed tightly in the case so none get messed up! It's also great for at home use keeps them covered and fresh! The pan has held up well for me and works great!
Carla S.
Really convenient for when you make a lot of cupcakes and are taking them somewhere else. Cupcakes stay fresh, doesn't tip over. The top locks in place, very sturdy. Perfect for a baker.
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've had these types of cupcake carriers before, and I think that they're super handy. It keeps the cupcakes from moving too much in transport, and provides a nice display
Sheila R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is really good to hold cupcakes or muffins when on the go . great for travel to birthday parties, school, and even to work for them special days.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
I use this every time I make cupcakes, makes it so easy to travel and move them from one place to another. It also keeps them fresh and moist.
Jamie F.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect for taking cupcakes or muffins to any gathering. Top locks in place and feels very sturdy. Long-lasting. A must for any baker!
Catherine M.
Will the Bialetti Cupcake Carrier - Silvertone/Red (24-cup) be made available in other colours?
Wendy C.
Lebanon, KY
Where can i buy this????
liliana P.
Are there more than one color of these carriers ?