Bialetti 06905 6-Cup Espresso Coffee Maker

by Bialetti

Bialetti's Moka Color stovetop espresso maker is a fresh new twist on the classic Bialetti design! Available in 4 bold colors, our new Moka Color makes the same great coffee in a stylish and fun vessel. The Bialetti Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just a few minutes. The colored aluminum pot also features Bialetti's distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee. The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. Cleaning Instructions: Wash by hand with warm water after each use. Dry thoroughly with towel. Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation. Do not use soap or detergent. Do not use in dishwasher. Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bialetti 06905 6-Cup Espresso Coffee Maker!
How would you rate this product?
California
So easy to use and makes great tasting full flavored coffee in about 10 minutes. I don't bother with electric coffee makers any more. Lavazza coffee works great with this stovetop Brewer so it's a real European experience.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
This makes amazing coffee and you can use it anywhere. They are great quality and last forever. Watch for knock-offs though! Purchased one recently and it was very poor quality as I don’t think it’s a genuine product.
Victoria, BC
I am not willing to let go of this for any $$$ expresso maker machine. Simple, yet makes the most delicious coffee. If I go away even for few days, I take it with me. That’s the way I like my coffee.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite coffee maker of all times. It makes best real authentic espresso. It is very simple to use it. To keep it clean you have to hand wash it and use no soap. After using it your whole house smells like an Italian coffee shop!
I love everything about this coffee maker. It is really easy to use, and coffee from this moka is sooo delicious. We use one moka for two morning espresso.
This is my preferred way to make coffee. It if quick and easy to clean, most importantly the coffee consistantly tastes great and is very STRONG.
Fredericton, NB
This Moka pot makes a great cup of coffee. Moka pots are affordable and are a great way to begin making higher quality coffee in your home.
Highland Hgts, OH
I love my Bialetti maker. It makes the best cup of espresso I’ve ever had. I love that I can make enough for 6 cups at once.
Cursi
Nessuna caffettiera è paragonabile a Bialetti, il caffè espresso per eccellenza, buono e cremoso e poi è facile da pulire 😉

Looking for your answer?