BY BHUJA

Bhuja Crunchy Seasoned Peas is an exotic blend of aromatic spices and crunchy green peas. Bhuja has always been a hot item. Long before the potato chip Indian farmers made this delicious snack mix by roasting their grains and cereals with a variety of spices. Today Bhuja comes alive in a multigrain snack thats 100 percent natural gluten-free has no trans fats and is made with sunflower oil. Thanks to the intriguing fusion of flavors in the Majans family recipe Bhuja sales are in fire everywhere in the world. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 892234002048 UK see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anessa M.
Burlington, NC
Found these sitting on the table in my break room at work. Didn't think I would like them so I gave them a try. I ended up finishing the bag lol they are so good and tasty. Seasoned just right and help me over until lunch time! Will def be buying in the near future.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
I am seriously addicted to snacking on wasabi and thought it was the next best thing... until my mother introduced me to this. This is always in my pantry, car, gym bag, and at my office. Madly, completely, and entirely in love with this!
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
These things are HOT! And such a yummy snack, whenever I have a spicy craving, I grab these!!! Everyone at work has fallen in love with them as well!!