Bhuja 65172 Bhuja Cracker Mix- 6X7 OZ uploaded by M. Z.

BY BHUJA

Spice up your life with Majans Bhuja - the tasty, all natural snack that's great for a nibble anytime. Following our own family recipe, we used the highest quality ingredients, combining crispy multi grain noodles, crunchy garden peas and rice crackers with a savory blend of aromatic spices. Grab a handful and see why Majans Cracker Mix is such a tasty treat! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis G.
These are literally my favorite snacks in the world. Hard to come by, the last I found them in TJ Max over three years ago. Been purchasing on Amazon but they are pricey in the bulk. Overall a great snack for salt lovers. I could eat a bag a day (although I don't recommend to!)
M. Z.
A truly terrible "assortment". It advertises itself as a blend of rice crackers, noodles, peas, and sultanas (raisins), but it's 90% noodles (cheap filler), and just a pinch of everything else. The flavor is fine, I just don't like the texture of fried lo mein noodles. I am disappointed, and stopped eating the bag after extracting the rice crackers (of which there were maybe only 20-30 pieces).
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite snack!! are the other varieties good? Are they spicy?