BY BH COSMETICS #12 in Online Retailers

Rachel D.
lebanon
I just received the Rose Metal brush set, and Take me back to Brazil pallet. The colors are fantastic they are so pigmented and the brush is such great quality! I used the foundation brush, I was very skeptical because I use the Morphe Y7 Round Buffer Brush to apply foundation and to buff it out. The brush was fantastic I would definitely consider it a dupe for the morphe. It’s very soft yet firm enough, doesn’t leave brush marks blends out phenomenal! Highly recommend any BH products! I used IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ for foundation. Since it’s a little lighter now from tanning I used Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Matte SPF15 Foundation - Golden Deep - 6g/0.21oz to set the foundation. Also used NARS NARS Concealer - Biscuit for the under eyes and Makeup Revolution Luxury Banana Powder to set! For lips I used NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love Bh. There brushes are great. There colors pop great. They stay on all day. I have a bunch of there palettes for myself and i have a few for my guest! They are just awesome! They have GREAT GREAT Prices and SALES they always got a sale going on and its great cause you get some amazing palettes with mad colors. The colors are small but you get so many of them so there good to use when ur a makeup artist and working on a lot of different people all the time cause you might not run out as fast. But they are a type of eye shadow that doesn’t need a lot to go on. There colors pop almost right away i love it..I could go on for days about all there palette but right now i love there going back to Brazil palette right now such poppy color! Just love it! But they have so many great palettes!
Brittney D.
Decent brand and decent quality. The price is low and matches the quality. I've bought a few of their palettes when I first started out and it's great for beginners ready to learn and improve. I haven't bought from them in 3 years only because I've upgraded to better brands.
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
I have just recently ( about 7 months ) became a die hard bh cosmetics junkie ! I have truly fallen in love with this. Rand and every chance I get I pass on my love for them ! Their cosmetics are beyond amazing , they offer so many beautiful amazing items , they are truly top quality high end cosmetics , but are affordable so I can afford to shop every day all the time ! I though I had to have tarts and urban decay to get amazing high quality cosmetics , those brands are beyond high priced , you can get better flawless foundation , and right now it's on sale for 5.50 but the regular price is 8.99 , and for sure it works a million times better than mac and too faced and all the others I have tried ! I have fallen in love and I will forever be hooked and never change brands !
Erika R.
I love bh cosmetics. They're cruelty free and always have great sales. Their brushes are soft to the touch and work beautifully even after a few washes. I love the variety palettes and how buildable and pigmented they are. You can create endless looks. They have great customer service and quick shipping. I'm always looking for deals and new products to try out on here
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
on a budget or not, BH Cosmetics comes with it! The packaging is always MUA travel friendly, well balanced palettes. The collaborations always habe fun themes with themed shades. The price point allows the purchase of multiple quality products at one time, or build a collection incremently. The brushes have never failed me, and give higher end brands a run for the money!!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
This was my first line i started collecting. It is so affordable and you get alot of bang for your buck. The quality is quite good. Verry pigmented NOW it is right tgere with bigger brands. I love #BHC ♡. SINCE DAY 1. SO MANY AWSOME PALLOTS. THE BRUSHES YASS. EVERYTHING. TRY IT.
✨MALI✨ L.
Jamaica, NY
I would say BH Cosmectics is one of the most affordable eyeshadow palette I’ve used..and it works completely well for me..it works even better when you used eyeshadow primer some of there lighter peel shades can be chalky but it okay
Shieanne k.
smithville
I love bhcosmetics! Good products and amazing customer service. My questions are always answered clearly and in full. They have really great packaging. They can work on their eyeshadows tho. Id like more smudge proof eyeshadow but other than that they have the ideal eyeshadows. Not to mention they are affordable. Id recommend Bhcosmetics to anyone👑
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I have the Supernova eyeshadow palette. I also have a brush set. I love all of it. I mean, the brushes aren’t top notch but they’re inexpensive and they work! The Supernova palette is absolutely gorgeous! It’s full of shimmery glitter shadows. There’s an excellent color range so you can add a sparkle to any eye look. I highly recommend this!
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I recently bought three eyeshadow pallets and a couple of other goodies from this site. I was wondering if the shipping really takes a month? Or do some people get lucky and receive their items faster? It seems like bs to me because I paid a shipping fee and it says on my order 4-8 business days after processing. I am a little nervous that I'll even receive my order tbh. I wish I would have know before hand! 😣
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles , CA
Who loves bhcosmetics ? bhcosmetics.com
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
Who all like their products?