BY BH COSMETICS #74 in Eye Primer

• I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any goo...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth what it's made for? 2 Answers
Samoyha T.
Astadlia 2, Billingstad, Asker
This primer is awesome. I've had it for years. It keeps my eyeshadow in place for hours, it makes the eyeshadow pop and it stays on even when everything else is melting. I really like it. I haven't found others like it.
Sophie L.
Regina, SK
I LOVE this primer - it's so affordable and does the job! It creates slightly but setting with a damp beauty blender and powder makes it crease less! It hold on my eye shadow and makes the colours truly POP! Love this stuff 😃
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL
This first one I like a lot because it is cream and has good coverage, and gives intensity and durability to the, it is cheap I recommended it
Salete N.
Gosto muito .e quero essa base
EEsse primeiro e lindo mais já amooooooooooou muuuuuuuuito essaaaaaa cor perfeita
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This was the best eye primer I ever used. I wish they would bring it back! It wasn't great on the lips though.
Karina P.
Me encanta, me funciona super bien, el empaque muy lindo, buena camtida del
Producto por wl precio
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any good? is it worth the buy?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this really worth what it's made for?