BY BH COSMETICS #74 in Eye Primer

• I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any goo...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth what it's made for? 2 Answers
Lauren S.
Belle Vernon, PA
It works but it is also really thick and hard to spread out. After a few uses you can get used to the consistency but it definitely takes some getting used to.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I use bh pimer for eyes only, it is much too drying to use on your lips. It is enexspensive. And is a must have when purchasing the eye shadow pallets.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
This my 2 favor eye creme even its lil not that cheap but i love it . really cremey . i recommended it . just dont like the fat its really cremeg
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
Bh brushes are my go to brushes! I recommend them to everyone i know that is in the market for brushes! Cant beat the quality for the price!
Brittany D.
Parker, FL
By far the best eyeshadow primer around. Goes on silky smooth and helps my shadows blends flawlessly. Don't know how I survived without it.
Sidney l.
I am looking for a very good primer for my lids. I have a really oily face and lids so I need something that will help. is this any good?
Chrystal M.
Lewis McChord, WA
Its ok for the price. I find that for me it creases on my eye lids and eyeshadow still disappears. I won't be repurchasing.
Allison S.
Del Rio, TX
Great base for eye shadow. Covers up any discoloration on my eyelids and it isnt a sticky product. It dries down.
Audria D.
I love this product. It's very comparable to Mac paint pot and leaves my eyeshadow smooth and perfect every time!
Maria M.
I love this product from BH . My eye shadow last a long time and it doesn't crack. They always have good price
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any good? is it worth the buy?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this really worth what it's made for?