BY BH COSMETICS #74 in Eye Primer

• I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any goo...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth what it's made for? 2 Answers
Claudia-Natalie T.
This product is very compareable to MAC’s paint pots!!!! My eyeshadow literally lasts all day long with it.. and best of all its super affordable for those who are ballin on a budget.. its definitely one of my go to’s...0
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love this primer! Ive heard it said that it is a dupe for MAC paintpot in soft ochre. Ive never tried MAC but i can say this primer is fantastic. Helps my shadows go on much nocer and is long lasting. Definitely recommend this primer!
Jhericca J.
Arlington, TX
I love this eye primer -- not sure why it says it's good for your lips, because you can't actually use it on your lips. I love the amount of product that comes in the jar, the consistency and the color. For the price, it's absolutely worth it!
Skyler A.
Well, I really liked it when it was workable haha. When I first got it, I thought it was amazing. It made my makeup stay in place and look great for days.. yes days.. but then it dried and started flaking and feeling like paint rather quickly. I covered it after every single use and never let it sit in the air let it still flaked out. Sadly went back to my old primer since.i was disappointed
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
This product is ok and affordable. The only thing I dislike is how it creases under my eye. You get for what you pay and it doesn't compare to others as much. It is a great packaging overall. I wouldn't recommend.
Elda M.
I bought this product because it's very inexpensive and I liked the color. It really was trial and error for me with this but I now love it.
The trick is not to use too much at once. I apply it with my finger ( the warmth of your finger will melt it down some), then blend it in with a synthetic brush. Always make sure to set your primer with a bone color shadow of even face powder. My shadows blend smoothly on my eyelid and I have never experienced any creasing.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I got this for christmas. I don't like it at all. It creases and my eyeshadow still disappears. I have hooded oily lids and this only helps a little. Will not buy again once its gone. The formula feels dry on lids and smells horrible.
member-5fe009606
This is not too bad! It's definitely an interesting texture but it allows for stability. As an eye lid primer I think it holds out well. Creasing is minimal and color stay is great! It really brings out the pigment of some shadows.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Inexpensive and very effective. Gets the job done and my makeup last all day. They lost a star with me because of the packaging. When I use it it gets stuck in my nails.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love this eye primer. It has a shimmer and stays on a long time. I love the variety of colors offered as well as the affordable price. My eyeshadow was very pigmented when I used the primer I can't wait to try it for lips.
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any good? is it worth the buy?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this really worth what it's made for?