BY BH COSMETICS #74 in Eye Primer

• I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any goo...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth what it's made for? 2 Answers
Kassandra H.
To be honest its the only eye primer that I’ve bought in my life. I didn’t like it at all. 😩😭😭😭 or i don’t know if is that i don’t know how to use it but i didn’t like it at all. The only thing that i liked about this product was the price but otherwise nothing else. Bhcosmetics BH Cosmetics Eye and Lip Primer
Jessica L.
I used this primer and it’s not too bad. It picks up some good color but doesn’t help the shadows stay evenly and makes it look a little Cakey. It’s nice to use for a cut crease and is a good price for someone who’s not looking to break the bank. Overall this product was good.
Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This is my favorite eye primer that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! It is creamy and helps cancel out unwanted colors on your eyelid and help you start with a neutral base and helps your colors stay on all day!
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Eh i don’t really notice a difference using this primer as opposed to using nothing. I feel like my eyeshadow creases more with this primer. It was very cheap though so at least it wasn’t a big loss.
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
For the price and the size, i am very pleased with this product. A little goes a long way. I have only used it on my lips once and don’t recall how much i liked that option so this is just for the eye primer of it. It’s great though on the lids. Keeps my BH Cosmetics eyeshadow put and definitely helps the colors to appear more pigmented.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
Very inexpensive(less than 5 dollars on sale) and seems to work for me. I dont have much to compare it to as I just recently started wearing eye primer. Prior to that I used concealer alone. I definitely notice that my eyeshadow lasts much longer than it did without it.
Zakiyah C.
Macon, GA
Love the pot and how they have different shades. I have to shade malt and I absolutely love it. It goes on creamy and dries matte without the creasing of my eyelids and my eyeshadow lasts all day. Which is a miracle for me because before my eyeshadow would be gone within an hour
LouAnna D.
I didn’t like this eyeshadow primer! The one I received was dried out and basically impossible to use! Only a small amount would be picked up by a brush or finger (tried both ways) and would not go on to the lid! I would much rather use the Studio Pro concealer as a base.
Mandie A.
I LOVE this primer. It’s a GREAT value and works amazing. From what I’ve read from other reviews it’s a MAC doup to their eye shadow primer. I will for sure continue using this product and would recommend it for someone who’s looking for a great budget friendly primer.
Danitza C.
This wonderful item not only works all day no matter the season, but the price is just great! Comes in 4 different finishes. Works great with other brand eyeshadows.
Estefani L.
I've been wanting to try out this eyeshadow primer. Is it any good? is it worth the buy?
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this really worth what it's made for?