Bhcosmetics BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette uploaded by Sara B.Bhcosmetics BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette uploaded by Ramsha H.Bhcosmetics BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.See all 16 photos

BY BH COSMETICS

Create the perfect flirty flush. The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics includes exciting and versatile colors in hues from plush peaches to jazzy pinks to intense reds in creamy mattes and iridescent shimmers. see more...

• I absolutely love this blush palette ...Agreed- I own way to much make... 3 Answers
  • Does it work with every skin completi...Is quality excellent to your p... 4 Answers
Photos (16)
Buy on Amazon
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this BH Cosmetics blush palette for $7.50 from Hautelook. This is the first product I've owned from BH Cosmetics and I'm so impressed! For being so affordable, the blushes are so pigmented, soft, and blend like a dream! There's a nice mix of warm and cool shades and finishes. I would say the middle blush shades on both rows are a satin finish, the blush on the top row at the far right has some small flecks of glitter, and the rest of the blush shades are matte. This palette is so underrated and I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sept. 22, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Review for: Bh 10 Color Professional Blush Palette
My FAVORITE blush palette- I was gonna try the Morphe Blush Palette but I decided to try this one first because it's only like $10. The pigmentation is AMAZING, and I love how I can blend the colors together to get the best look I'm going for. Highly recommend this especially for my freelance girls!! It's an amazing product to have handy in your kit.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Amazing palette for beginners and makeup lovers. These blushes are highly pigmented and last a long time on the skin. They are affordable and would be a great addition to a make up artist's kit, as there is a wide range of shades that would look good on a wide array of skin tones.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: Bh 10 Color Professional Blush Palette
I found this gem in marshalls for 6 bucks so I grabbed it not expecting much. I was so pleasantly surprised when I did a swatch. The colors are EO pigmented. Like you can overdo it so easy. It's lovely. At got shades to compliment all skin tones. Awesome for pro mua.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.
This palette comes with 10 matte & shimmer shades. I love 💜 to use some of the blushes as my bronzer. You can also mix the blushes to create more colors👍 The blushes are easily build able to create an intense color☺️ This palette is also super affordable 💸
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette when it was on sale. I absolutely love it! It provides any color anyone would ever need. The colors are very pigmented and very blendible. I love BH Cosmetics, because you can always find their newest products on a good sale!
Carolina  d.
Carolina d.
Miami , FL
Algunos de los colores son muy fuertes. Hay que tomar poco producto. Es una paleta bastante grande como para profesionales , no sirve para llevar en el bolso o trasportar debido a su gran tamaño . Los colores van bien con distintos tonos de piel
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL
I love this blush palette. It has all the colors i like!! Plus its so affordable!! The pigmented is really good too!! Theres one color that has the most pigmented out of the 10 colors. My favorite!! Ive been using mine for so long already!!
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
The product is good and pigmented. I love how some are shimmery and others are matte. Used the brown matte as a bronzer which works great. They blend really well some aren't the best but it's affordable. The shimmer ones aren't the best
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. I love how how it has 10 different shades and how some of them are warm tones and cool tones and lilac tones and peach tones I love how it can be used for darker skin people as well. Great product!
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work with every skin completion? Like for makeup artists to be able to use on variety of girls?
kanani t.
kanani t.
I absolutely love this blush palette by BH Cosmetics. The colors are gorgeous and nicely pigmented too. There's a blush color for everyone and you could also mix the colors as well for something a little more customized. I use this everyday for a nice pop of color on my cheeks and I love that I can change it up everyday. The price of BH Cosmetic products are so affordable. They have a sale going on all the time on different items. Today it could be eyeshadow palettes, tomorrow it could be brushes; it's never the same. The best part is that when items are on sale they are usually discounted at least 50% off. Needless to say that I have a nice BH Cosmetics collection because of this.