Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#425 in Blush
Create the perfect flirty flush. The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics includes exciting and versatile colors in hues from plush peaches to jazzy pinks to intense reds in creamy mattes and iridescent shimmers.
Photos (15)
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I bought this BH Cosmetics blush palette for $7.50 from Hautelook. This is the first product I've owned from BH Cosmetics and I'm so impressed! For being so affordable, the blushes are so pigmented, soft, and blend like a dream! There's a nice mix of warm and cool shades and finishes. I would say the middle blush shades on both rows are a satin finish, the blush on the top row at the far right has some small flecks of glitter, and the rest of the blush shades are matte. This palette is so underrated and I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

These are great blushes for an affordable price. Most are pigmented but not too over powering, with the exception of the super bright pink shades, they are a bit much. Luckily, I tend to stay away from those. They will last my whole work day if I use a good setting spray, but do fade a bit, which is why I only gave this 4 stars. I do use my palette numerous times a week though, and would definitely bug another one, but probably just the neutral palette.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

My FAVORITE blush palette- I was gonna try the Morphe Blush Palette but I decided to try this one first because it's only like $10. The pigmentation is AMAZING, and I love how I can blend the colors together to get the best look I'm going for. Highly recommend this especially for my freelance girls!! It's an amazing product to have handy in your kit.
S Y.
S Y.

Inexpensive and very pigmented! I have to be very careful about applying my blush because I've mistakenly put too much on and looked like a clown. I love the different shades in the palette and it's great to take with me when I'm traveling. I don't have to grab 3-4 different blushes, but can just pack this palette to have a range of colors.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, Florida

This palette of blush is very good, is very pigmented, has 7 blush matte which have an excellent pigmentation, are so good that I use them shadows of transition, the Shimmer for a look more glam and as shadow on the eyelid to give light to the look, and more clear as an highlighter tones!!!!
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI

Amazing palette for beginners and makeup lovers. These blushes are highly pigmented and last a long time on the skin. They are affordable and would be a great addition to a make up artist's kit, as there is a wide range of shades that would look good on a wide array of skin tones.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Park Forest, IL

I found this gem in marshalls for 6 bucks so I grabbed it not expecting much. I was so pleasantly surprised when I did a swatch. The colors are EO pigmented. Like you can overdo it so easy. It's lovely. At got shades to compliment all skin tones. Awesome for pro mua.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love this stuff!! Great quality and good price (I got mine at TJMAXX) Great colors/shades to choose from! Long lasting no smell! I use a few different colors together and then blend them and I get amazing results! When I run out I will be buying again! :)
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

This palette comes with 10 matte & shimmer shades. I love ๐Ÿ’œ to use some of the blushes as my bronzer. You can also mix the blushes to create more colors๐Ÿ‘ The blushes are easily build able to create an intense colorโ˜บ๏ธ This palette is also super affordable ๐Ÿ’ธ
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland, NE

I bought this palette when it was on sale. I absolutely love it! It provides any color anyone would ever need. The colors are very pigmented and very blendible. I love BH Cosmetics, because you can always find their newest products on a good sale!
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

Does it work with every skin completion? Like for makeup artists to be able to use on variety of girls?
kanani t.
kanani t.

I absolutely love this blush palette by BH Cosmetics. The colors are gorgeous and nicely pigmented too. There's a blush color for everyone and you could also mix the colors as well for something a little more customized. I use this everyday for a nice pop of color on my cheeks and I love that I can change it up everyday. The price of BH Cosmetic products are so affordable. They have a sale going on all the time on different items. Today it could be eyeshadow palettes, tomorrow it could be brushes; it's never the same. The best part is that when items are on sale they are usually discounted at least 50% off. Needless to say that I have a nice BH Cosmetics collection because of this.

Join Now