BY BH COSMETICS

Create the perfect flirty flush. The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics includes exciting and versatile colors in hues from plush peaches to jazzy pinks to intense reds in creamy mattes and iridescent shimmers. see more...

• I absolutely love this blush palette by BH Cosmetics. The colors ...3 Answers
  • Does it work with every skin completion? Like for makeup artists...5 Answers
  • Just bought the BH cosmetics nude blush palette! ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Ahhh I discovered this palette after watching a review Rawbeautykristi did on YouTube. I got the nude blush palette which has 10 blushes and I got in for 7 dollars. So not only is the price on point, but the blushes are actually super gorgeous and very pigmented. The shade range is nudes to corals but there is one shade in the palette where I’m like “what...”. It’s lit early a gold bronze shimmery shade and for my skin tone I would never use it as a blush or highlighter but it could work for other skin tones!!! You cannot beat this palette if you want inexpensive awesome blushes, get this!!
Lacee J.
I have the 10 nude blush palette and omg... where was this all my life? First, I got it on bh's website for like $6 and it has 10 blushes. 10!!! Second, these blushes are very pigmented, blend so so well, and the palette has so many wearable colors! It's easily the product I reach for on the regular for blush. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
A MUST BUY!!! I got this pallet for Christmas and I use it almost daily now. The blush doesn’t move at all, it really stays put. I actually swatched all the shades on my arm the night I received it, they were still all on my arm when I woke up the next morning. Beautiful finish and mix well if you want to create a unique look.
dom f.
visalia
I bought this to have so many blushes at once even for when I travel, and they blend soooo well, they look so natural and It's such a reasonable, and affordable brand/product. This is my first Bh cosmetics product and I will definitely buy more after this!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This is my go to blush palette. I use I️t EVERY DAY! the price is awesome and it’ll last you such a long time. The color selection in each palette is also great and I️ love mixing shades. It’s matte but not too dry looking more of a natural finish. However I️ do think this fades off before the end of my day, that’s the one con I️ can think of!
Cassidy H.
Jacksonville
Awesome splash of color and great variety. This palette is great for a beginner or a make up artist. Super easy to blend out. I use a fluffy angles brush and it works wonders!
Logan C.
These blushes are some of the best blushes you can get. For the price you get 10 blushes that are all great and work all year around. When I run out I will definitely repurchase!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am normally not a fan of BH Cosmetics but a friend recommended the Bhcosmetics BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette and I am glad that she did! Some shades are better than the others when it comes to pigmentation and blending quality. I got it on clearance at TJMaxx so I didn't spend a fortune on it which is nice because I only really use half of the colors. I have an olive to pale skin tone so some of the colors are just way to dark on me. Besides all of that it is a 3/5 star palette. I don't think I will purchase it again.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are great blushes for an affordable price. Most are pigmented but not too over powering, with the exception of the super bright pink shades, they are a bit much. Luckily, I tend to stay away from those. They will last my whole work day if I use a good setting spray, but do fade a bit, which is why I only gave this 4 stars. I do use my palette numerous times a week though, and would definitely bug another one, but probably just the neutral palette.
Sam D.
This is another palette I picked up from TJ Maxx just to try out and boy was I impressed. Just like their contour kit, the powders blend really well, are nice and soft, and have great pigmentation. This particular palette doesn't work for ALL skin tones but it does work for most. But their blush palettes come in 3 (I think) different shades, so you can find what you're looking for!
ESMINA H.
byron center, MI
Does it work with every skin completion? Like for makeup artists to be able to use on variety of girls?
kanani t.
I absolutely love this blush palette by BH Cosmetics. The colors are gorgeous and nicely pigmented too. There's a blush color for everyone and you could also mix the colors as well for something a little more customized. I use this everyday for a nice pop of color on my cheeks and I love that I can change it up everyday. The price of BH Cosmetic products are so affordable. They have a sale going on all the time on different items. Today it could be eyeshadow palettes, tomorrow it could be brushes; it's never the same. The best part is that when items are on sale they are usually discounted at least 50% off. Needless to say that I have a nice BH Cosmetics collection because of this.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Just bought the BH cosmetics nude blush palette! Cannot wait to try! I have read wonderful reviews and the price? Wowzaaaa Cannot beat!!!!!!