BH Fitness
VS5 Vibration Plate

BH Fitness VS5 Vibration Plate

by BH Fitness

BH Fitness VS.5 commercial grade vibration plate takes its award winning features of 2011 ABP model and adds new proprietary console programs that includes Sports Edition software, providing 27 - sport specific training programs to insure your performance transformation if it s running, playing golf, swimming, biking, etc- a program for everyone to reach increased performance and everyday better health.  ;

Does this actually work and how
Start your review of BH Fitness VS5 Vibration Plate!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
I got to try one of these out at my university's health fair. We did a before and after test of how far our core could twist and there definitely was a huge difference! I probably had about 8 more inches for my core range of motion. The only thing is that the vibration made me feel very strange and fuzzy. Your sight vibrates too so i felt discombobulated for about 10 minutes afterwards. Overall it was a pretty cool experience!
member-081e9
I bought this for home use hoping it would help with bone strength. I use it 3 or 4 times a week, and have been for several years. The machine has given me no trouble. I do a variety of standing yoga poses and calisthenics. I do very few of the exercises suggested on the readout. I always include kneeling and sitting exercises. My favorite is to lie on my back for sit-ups. It gives a wonderful massage. The machine is a nice option for keeping any exercise routine from becoming too boring. As far as bone strength, there has been no change, but I have not gone from osteopenia to osteoporosis.
Katie M.
New waterford, NS
i personally love to use this at the gym after every workout. its like working out without having to do anything, its definitely effective. i like to go on for 10 minutes, holding a deep squat for 1 minute then on my toes for 1 minute. you can do lots of different things on it to target different areas of the body. i get off with my legs feeling very tingly but sore. i think it also helps to boost your metabolism. i think its a great way to get that extra 10 minutes in at the gym without really having to do anything.
Krislyn R.
East St, MB
I tried this product at a relatives house shortly after they purchased it and found it to be a fun thing to make me want to exercise. I am not sure if it truly gives any better results then doing The exercises without the machine but it makes me feel as if I have worked out even while just standing on it. I wouldn't expect to get definition from using only this machine as part of a workout.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kingston, NS
These are quite the gadget ! I've tried these at a family member's and she swears by it. I find it helps a lot to warm up the body and make you limber / flexible. It was such a weird feeling. You feel all shaken up inside but not sure if it was a good feeling or I may have broke something feeling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...