BY BH FITNESS

Great Gear of the Year Award Winner for 2010. Comfortable grip handlebars. Convenient fingertip resistance controls. Easy-to-use contact heart rate sensors. Converging & diverging arms. 325 lb. maximum user weight capacity. Natural 20" stride length. Low step-up height. Dual aluminum guide rails. Safe anti-skid pedals The XS5 features converging and diverging arms for a biomechanically correct workout, while serving up convenient features like fingertip controls that allow c. see more...

• "This machine is super easy to use and it is a great workout!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great workout and very easy on the joints." in 1 review
kaylee s.
Rohnert Park, CA
This machine is super easy to use and it is a great workout! When I don't want to put stress on my shin splints I use this elliptical and it is a workout!! I recommend this product to everybody!
Erin T.
Valdosta, GA
Great workout and very easy on the joints. I prefer having the part that rotates closer to the back than the front but it's just a weird quirk I have.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Easy to use and always a great workout. Very convenient to have at home because it burns more calories than a treadmill alone!
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great elliptical. Good quality. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good quality machine.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
My go to elliptical at the gym. Once I buy a house, this will probably be one of my larger purchases.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
I can not wait to invest in this!!Im the type of person who can only work out using machines!!