BY BH FITNESS

Great Gear of the Year Award Winner for 2010. Comfortable grip handlebars. Convenient fingertip resistance controls. Easy-to-use contact heart rate sensors. Converging & diverging arms. 325 lb. maximum user weight capacity. Natural 20" stride length. Low step-up height. Dual aluminum guide rails. Safe anti-skid pedals The XS5 features converging and diverging arms for a biomechanically correct workout, while serving up convenient features like fingertip controls that allow c. see more...

• "This machine is super easy to use and it is a great workout!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great workout and very easy on the joints." in 1 review
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Easy to use and always a great workout. Very convenient to have at home because it burns more calories than a treadmill alone!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Valdosta, GA
Great workout and very easy on the joints. I prefer having the part that rotates closer to the back than the front but it's just a weird quirk I have.
kaylee s.
kaylee s.
Rohnert Park, CA
This machine is super easy to use and it is a great workout! When I don't want to put stress on my shin splints I use this elliptical and it is a workout!! I recommend this product to everybody!
Briana T.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
I can not wait to invest in this!!Im the type of person who can only work out using machines!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
My go to elliptical at the gym. Once I buy a house, this will probably be one of my larger purchases.