BY BH FITNESS

Great Gear of the Year Award Winner for 2010. Comfortable grip handlebars. Easy-to-use contact heart rate sensors. Large blue backlit LCD display. Converging & diverging arms. 325 lb. maximum user weight capacity. Natural 20" stride length. Low step-up height. Dual aluminum guide rails. Safe anti-skid pedals Building upon the successes of the award winning XS1, the XS3 features converging and diverging arms for a more ergonomically correct motion and adds features such as th. see more...

• Does anyone struggle on elipticals? I don't know if I'm j...1 Answers
  • I'm looking to do low impact cardio, how does this ellipt...1 Answers
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Sophie V.
My gym just got these and I have to say its definitely my all time favorite elliptical machine. I feel like I'm moving faster and the cal monitor is as accurate as my health monitor.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
The fitness center at my college had several different elliptical machine, but this one was always my favorite!
Kristina R.
We have one of these at our local gym! I call it the calorie killer! Which is exactly what it does!!
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
I'm using this machine at my
College. It is a smooth machine and gives you a great workout
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Does anyone struggle on elipticals? I don't know if I'm just not coordinated enough or what, but my knees seem to give out when I'm on an elliptical.
Katelyn H.
Tionesta, PA
I'm looking to do low impact cardio, how does this elliptical compare to others?