BY BH FITNESS

BH Fitness XS8 commercial grade elliptical offers a total workout with long 20" natural stride length for natural feel and unique arc upper body path that creates natural arm movement across the body for optimized feel and added performance.  Other features include, 12-built-in programs for quick start, 16-levels of resistance to customize workout, easy to view bright LED matrix console, program profile graphics, fingertip controls for convenient program adjustments, polar heart rate sensors to track your performance, PCS performance soft step cushion for added comfort to endure long training sessions, Aluminum anti-jump rails for secure use, self generated - "Powered by You" for no plug in and much more from this 102-year old company providing world ranked athletes globally the tools to perform their best, why not you. ; see more...

• "They give you a great workout even if you only do 30min a day." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this elliptical its easy to use and helps with my cardio I highly recommend it :)" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
Such a great workout! I usually do 30 minutes a day and it's plenty of time
Katie M.
love using an elliptical before any leg workout. its a great warm up and gets your blood pumping. can find one in just about any gym or buy one for at home. its great to have to use every now and then!
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Love the elliptical! You can make a great deal of exercice without beating yourself up at the gym! I believe it’s a great start to get in shape and then move on to more cardio and weights.
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
They carry two different types of ellipticals at my gym, and I always go for these ones. They’re so smooth that they just glide!
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake , SK
I use my elliptical everyday I find it a very good workout it helped me lose over 100 pounds :)