BY BH FITNESS

BH Fitness XS8 commercial grade elliptical offers a total workout with long 20" natural stride length for natural feel and unique arc upper body path that creates natural arm movement across the body for optimized feel and added performance.  Other features include, 12-built-in programs for quick start, 16-levels of resistance to customize workout, easy to view bright LED matrix console, program profile graphics, fingertip controls for convenient program adjustments, polar heart rate sensors to track your performance, PCS performance soft step cushion for added comfort to endure long training sessions, Aluminum anti-jump rails for secure use, self generated - "Powered by You" for no plug in and much more from this 102-year old company providing world ranked athletes globally the tools to perform their best, why not you. ; see more...

• "They give you a great workout even if you only do 30min a day." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this elliptical its easy to use and helps with my cardio I highly recommend it :)" in 1 review
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
Good machine to use for doing some Cardio. You can adjust how much resistance you feel comfortable with and is gentle on your knees and ankles.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
LOVE this machine! The gyms at my school had several each and though I had to wait in line occasionally for it, it was well worth the wait!
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Thank god for this guy! He makes my home workout a breeze and doesn't require too much maintenance. After a year and still going strong!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love this machone amd I have used it be for at a gym it really works and makes you sweat lol I defiantly felt it in my legs!
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Easy to use and always a great workout. Very convenient to have at home because it burns more calories than a treadmill alone!
Lynn D.
Conway, SC
I've used this at the gym that I go to and trust me when I say its almost like walking up and down steps and running laps
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
This is a great elliptical! I use this daily at the gym and I love it!!!!! It's expensive but well with every penny!
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Ellipticals are the best. They made my husband super hot. I just think they are more fun than the treadmills
Abigail P.
Ellipticals are great. They give you a great workout even if you only do 30min a day. I Love to use them!
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
This is the most convenient and easy machine to get on and work for a yuck 30 minutes. It's my favorite!