BY BH FITNESS

BH Fitness XS8 commercial grade elliptical offers a total workout with long 20" natural stride length for natural feel and unique arc upper body path that creates natural arm movement across the body for optimized feel and added performance.  Other features include, 12-built-in programs for quick start, 16-levels of resistance to customize workout, easy to view bright LED matrix console, program profile graphics, fingertip controls for convenient program adjustments, polar heart rate sensors to track your performance, PCS performance soft step cushion for added comfort to endure long training sessions, Aluminum anti-jump rails for secure use, self generated - "Powered by You" for no plug in and much more from this 102-year old company providing world ranked athletes globally the tools to perform their best, why not you. ; see more...

• "They give you a great workout even if you only do 30min a day." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this elliptical its easy to use and helps with my cardio I highly recommend it :)" in 1 review
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is one of the best machines on earth I love it it's quite expensive but it's literally so worth it trust me you can just use this while watching tv or anything and it's actually quite fun I love these
amber D.
I really do like this. It is a great cardio workout and nice to have at home for days I just can't get myself to leave my house and go to gym. The only problem I had is I think it could have moved smoother.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I like using the olyptical when I’m at the gym. It works out your arms and legs and gets the blood flowing. I usually use the olyptical for 10 minutes before hitting the weights.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great for cardio it gets the job done I try to do 30 minutes a few times a week downside it doesn't have the tv on it which I like to watch while I workout. But other then that it's a good machine works well and burns calories
Megan H.
Santa Rosa, CA
My daily cardio routine. You can really customize it to fit your needs on that day. Keeps me going on days I don't feel like working out, and totally kicks my behind when I crank up the resistance!
Krystal D.
Conyers, GA
I used to be so scared to exercise on it and now I just love it!! I feel like I burn more calories when on this machine compared to any other machine and I burn the calories a lot faster.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
This elliptical is great. It has an LED display and all of the sensors you could ever want in an exercise machine. I also find that it doesn't hurt my knees as much as other ellipticals I have used.
Kait M.
Chico, CA
Wonderful machine! I burn tons of calories comfortable. No knee injuries!
Try doing intervals, increasing resistance by 2 every minute. It gives you a great workout:) 30 min=300 calories at least!
Jessica S.
Muskegon, MI
This machine is wonderful. I use it every time I go to the gym. I burn a ton of calories and I always leave the gym knowing I worked my butt off (literally! ;))
Christine S.
I love this piece of equipment. it has a smooth glide that really takes the pressure off of my knee and allows me to get a good cardio workout!