BY BH COSMETICS #2 in Makeup Palettes

An alluring look is in the stars with our versatile Zodiac 24 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, a divine spectrum of bright to smoldering shadows that create dazzling eye effects. With 12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes, and a luminous baked highlighter, these super-pigmented shades apply effortlessly to illuminate your eyes and cheeks with radiant color.

Benefits

• Highlighting powders can be used for face and eyes
  • Highly pigmented baked eyeshadow colors
  • Ultra Smooth Blendable Colors
  • Allergy Tested
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients
Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.06 oz / 30 g (24 Eyeshadow & 1 Highlighter / 24 Ombres à Paupières et 1 Illuminatrice / 24 Lidschatten und 1 Highlighter) Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Corn Starch Modified, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1)].

• looks pretty, does it look pretty when used also?8 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fallout?5 Answers
  • I'll be doing a giveaway with this palette for all my Ins...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Justin W.
Mooresville
If you want to be SO blindingly sparkly that you can be seen from space...you NEED this palette.

It is SO gorgeous. BH has a way of making glitter shadows without them feeling too chunky, which is very nice. You get 12 matte shades and 12 shimmer shades, for a total of...yes, 24 shades. Plus a rather large highlighter in the middle of the palette.

Lets get to why I knocked a couple stars off. I have a few little gripes. The shades, at least the matte shades, seem very random. At least to me. I had an issue with not having a good transition, there IS a lighter pink shade but it wasn't quite what I usually reach for. You get some strange shades, like an olive green, a khaki shade, a terra cotta shade, some random browns and 4 different shades of purple for some reason. Don't get me wrong, they're mostly pretty gorgeous but they feel very incoherent, I found it a little difficult to put a great look together at first. Plus, there is a TON of fallout with this palette. I mean, it is MESSY and so pointless to clean because there's going to be glitter everywhere the next time you use it. It's a crazy amount of mess, let me tell you.

Also, and this is may be a bit silly to most, but the shades don't really match up to the signs. For example, Aries is a blue shimmer with a black matte...Aries would typically be rouge or red. Heh...I'm just sayin'! It feels kinda thrown together without a lot of thought when it comes to the theme.

Now that my negatives are out of the way...these shimmery, glittery shadows are amazing. They are truly, blindingly beautiful. You get a red, you get a blue, a green, a copper, a gold, a really striking silver and they are all in really gorgeous, deeply pigmented gem tones. Aquarius, which is my own sign, is the only true duochrome...it has a gold/green shift. And my personal favorite shade here is Cancer. It's a really pretty slate blue/gunmetal shade with different colored glitter throughout...it's a great example of  galaxy shade. Plus, we can't forget the highlighter which is a very bright, white/gold shimmer, it's amazing.

So, several negatives, several positives...the fallout doesn't bother me as much because the shimmers ARE so truly gorgeous, I can work through the mess, I'm happy to, it's worth it. I think the good points mostly outweigh the bad and, at this price point, you really can't go wrong.

kAit.jonyl S.
Valley Grove, WV
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette I absolutely LOVE this palette! This is definitely one of my favorites from BH! The iridescent shimmers are just gorgeous, main reason I HAD to have this palette! The shimmers work best applied with your finger or applied to a brush + setting spray. They add a gorgeous pop of color! The mattes are buttery & blend really well. This is a limited edition palette so girls, better get it while you can! Don't sleep on it! This was in Manny Mua's either January or February favorites video. Oh I forgot to mention the highlight in this palette! It's blinding & also blends great! You could even use it for eye shadow! I will admit when I first discovered BH I was very* skeptical with the high quality of their products with how very affordable they are (when I saw all the raving reviews & videos on YT)! I decided one day to take a chance at it & let me just say, I haven't regretted it (maybe my bank account has lol) & I can't get enough of BH Cosmetics! All products I've tried I have loved! &their brushes, especially the Crystal Quartz Brush set & pro line brushes are amazing! Some say they are better then Morphe! I also wanted to mention since I've seen the website about all the "bad experiences" people have had with BH... their customer service is GREAT! I've had no bad experiences with BH! One order my palette was missing, & it was actually this palette, I contacted CS & they was willing to give me store credit, refund, or ship me the palette! Which was wonderful! & last week I received the Glam Reflection Smoke palette & one of the shades were broken, again I contacted CS through email with a picture of the palette, order form from my package & a picture of the bottom of the box (their requirement for insurance purposes). & they responded right away, willing to do a refund, replacement or store credit. I chose replacement & it'll be here this Friday! I've had nothing but good experiences with them & I'm a #BHBeauty for life!
Kristin W.
This is an extremely fun palette to work with! Not to mention it’s also it all the zodiacs and a different color set for each! Amazing! So fun to play with all the colors! Colors come out beautifully & really pop! The glitter colors oh wow! Love how there’s matter & glitter & on top of that they come prematched so you know which ones go with which or you can mix & match the whole palette. This palette really is amazing & when I say glitter shadows no they aren’t ugly chunky glitter they look crazy professional metallic! The perfect shades & can create so many different cool looks with this! Can be crazy creative with the colors or even an everyday look. Did I mention you also don’t need primer for these shadows? That’s correct I’ve even used these without any eye primer & they are amazing! Goes on so smoothly. They really mastered this formula for this palette. Also that white highlight thats in the middle, it doesn’t go on chalk shiny white, it somehow morphs into the prettiest color for any of the shades! I don’t know how to explain it but it really doesn’t go on white it kind of gold peachy shimmers out to match any of the shadows in here. I don’t know how it does it it’s just magic. I’ve also used it on my cheeks & nose, so pretty. I would buy again if I didn’t already have a palette! I was so excited when this came out! I told myself no more eyeshadow but decided to buy this one since like come on I couldn’t stay away from the whole theme! In fact I think I’ll go grab it up to play with now!
Kaleb F.
Boston
This palette is amazing, and for the price you can hardly be surprised that it is constantly sold out.

I love the vibrancy to all of these colors, the go down so pigmented and beautiful and blend quite well with some fallout, but no more than you would expect with any pressed palette.

There is nearly a full rainbow of hues split among 13 matte and 12 satin/shimmer shades, with one matte and one shimmer for each sign and an absolutely blinding white highlighter powder in a large pan in the middle.

There is a good, large mirror on this palette which makes make-up on the go a snap. Honestly it is really hard to find something negative to say about this palette. I did my unboxing and swatching live and there was so much pigment. Every swatch was gorgeous and when I tried to blend them it worked pretty well.

For less than $25 this palette is really very good. Their products are all cruelty free, and though this palette is not marked as vegan, I know their Supernova Baked Eyeshadow Palette is vegan, and also has high quality colors.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
I knew I would like this palette but i didn’t think i was going to love it as much as i do.

First off theme and packaging are killer, plus who doesn’t love a built in mirror. But getting down to what matters, the eyeshadows and highlighter make this palette worth so much more than what it actually costs. The mattes are very pigmented and the color stays very well (it can be hard to blend without experience tho). The Metallics are creamy and gorgeous, they don’t have glitter chunks either. Great eyeshadow palette over all. BUT what kills it is the damn highlighter in the middle. This blinding, out of this world, highlighter is better and brighter than most highlighters you can buy for the entire price of this palette.

Overall, this palette is affordable and is great for beginners to pros. It’s become my go-to makeup palette
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Let me start off by saying BH cosmetics is one of the absolute best affordable brands for makeup! It has beautiful pigmentation, outstanding blending capabilities, and USUALLY very good color selection. This pallet is one of the only pallets I’ve ever gotten from BH cosmetics that left me wanting more. Although the shadows are good quality, this color selection just... fell short. I found it difficult to make good looks out of what was offered and was generally let down. That being said, when I used this pallet with other, it was a beautiful supporting team member. I ended up paring it with my colourpop pallets and it all worked out in the end!
Victoria G.
I'm giving this 5 stars, mainly because the colors are very pretty and the price makes it a steal... but, I absolutely hate Baked shadows, I wish BH would stop making so many domed Baked shadow palettes. One of my shadows shattered, and I can tell another one looks like it's fixing to crumble... I have that problem with every single Baked shadows I've ever tried, they don't have enough binder to hold them together or something. There are a few colors that blend into a muddy color, but not blending too much helps that. Overall, good palette, you can definitely get some gorgeous looks with this.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
My new favorite palette! I've been wanting this since the Facebook previews started in the fall and this palette has NOT disappointed me. The colors are highly-pigmented, even the mattes, and I was shocked by how metallic the shimmers are (though they do have quite a bit of fallout). I have never met a BH Cosmetics palette that I didn't like. Their formulas are always high quality and combine drugstore prices with high-end formulas.

All these shadows apply well with brushes, though the shimmers are especially bold when applied with a finger or used wet. I have not tried the highlighter in this palette yet, as it looks to be a little glittery for my taste.

I have ordered both from their website and gotten their products on Ulta and have never had any issues.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So OK, here is my honest and review. BH Cosmetics is freaking awesome. Their products are amazing and so affordable. This palette came out on Nov 13. And I ordered this palette they day it came out. I received my palette on Nov 30. I was highly pissed off because I NEVER EVER in life had to wait that long for a order from them. Anyway when I finally received my palette it was freaking broken. So I called them and told them that my palette came broken. They did sent me another one. I was highly disappointed because I have been ordering from BH Cosmetics for years now.

Besides my horrific experience with their shipping, its a really awesome palette. Its really pretty and affordable. It has shimmers and matte eye shadows with a beautiful highligher. When I brought this palette it was $19.99. But I think now its $16.50. Just be really cautious about their shipping. But overall the palette is amazing. Thats why I gave it four stars.
Rachael H.
Holy Cow this palette! It is so, so, so good for the price. Every shade, metallics and mattes were unbelievably pigmented and blended like a dream. You get 25 shades and highlight for only $22. I purchased this at Ulta, wondering how great could this really be. Well, it is amazing! The colors are beautiful and there is such a range of colors that you can create a tom of different looks. Posted a picture creating a look for St. Pattys day. I hope they continue to make this for a while because I would love to continue to purchase it.
Gene V.
danbury, CT
looks pretty, does it look pretty when used also?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How are the shimmer and matte shadows? Are they pigmented and blendable?
Amber L.
Is there a lot of fallout?
Julia W.
Does the eyeshadow stay on without fading?
Brook B.
frostburg maryland
I current have two eyeshadow palettes from Bh Cosmetics, they work alright but could be better and I'm very interested in buying this one but how is the pigmentation and is it worth the price?