BY BH COSMETICS #2 in Makeup Palettes

An alluring look is in the stars with our versatile Zodiac 24 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, a divine spectrum of bright to smoldering shadows that create dazzling eye effects. With 12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes, and a luminous baked highlighter, these super-pigmented shades apply effortlessly to illuminate your eyes and cheeks with radiant color.

Benefits

• Highlighting powders can be used for face and eyes
  • Highly pigmented baked eyeshadow colors
  • Ultra Smooth Blendable Colors
  • Allergy Tested
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients
Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.06 oz / 30 g (24 Eyeshadow & 1 Highlighter / 24 Ombres à Paupières et 1 Illuminatrice / 24 Lidschatten und 1 Highlighter) Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Corn Starch Modified, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1)].

• looks pretty, does it look pretty when used also?8 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fallout?5 Answers
  • I'll be doing a giveaway with this palette for all my Ins...3 Answers
Justin W.
Mooresville
If you want to be SO blindingly sparkly that you can be seen from space...you NEED this palette.

It is SO gorgeous. BH has a way of making glitter shadows without them feeling too chunky, which is very nice. You get 12 matte shades and 12 shimmer shades, for a total of...yes, 24 shades. Plus a rather large highlighter in the middle of the palette.

Lets get to why I knocked a couple stars off. I have a few little gripes. The shades, at least the matte shades, seem very random. At least to me. I had an issue with not having a good transition, there IS a lighter pink shade but it wasn't quite what I usually reach for. You get some strange shades, like an olive green, a khaki shade, a terra cotta shade, some random browns and 4 different shades of purple for some reason. Don't get me wrong, they're mostly pretty gorgeous but they feel very incoherent, I found it a little difficult to put a great look together at first. Plus, there is a TON of fallout with this palette. I mean, it is MESSY and so pointless to clean because there's going to be glitter everywhere the next time you use it. It's a crazy amount of mess, let me tell you.

Also, and this is may be a bit silly to most, but the shades don't really match up to the signs. For example, Aries is a blue shimmer with a black matte...Aries would typically be rouge or red. Heh...I'm just sayin'! It feels kinda thrown together without a lot of thought when it comes to the theme.

Now that my negatives are out of the way...these shimmery, glittery shadows are amazing. They are truly, blindingly beautiful. You get a red, you get a blue, a green, a copper, a gold, a really striking silver and they are all in really gorgeous, deeply pigmented gem tones. Aquarius, which is my own sign, is the only true duochrome...it has a gold/green shift. And my personal favorite shade here is Cancer. It's a really pretty slate blue/gunmetal shade with different colored glitter throughout...it's a great example of  galaxy shade. Plus, we can't forget the highlighter which is a very bright, white/gold shimmer, it's amazing.

So, several negatives, several positives...the fallout doesn't bother me as much because the shimmers ARE so truly gorgeous, I can work through the mess, I'm happy to, it's worth it. I think the good points mostly outweigh the bad and, at this price point, you really can't go wrong.

Toni M.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. It has a wide variety of colours with stunning pigmentation (and consistency in quality between the shimmers and the mattes!) and incredible value for the price. The mattes go on easily and blend well-- I've never used a black matte shadow that worked quite as well as this one! The shimmers are more metallic than glittery in appearance. Usually I have found that 'baked' shadows are powdery with lots of fallout ad very little colour payoff, but that is not the case here. The best way to use these shimmers is to use a sponge-tipped applicator or your finger instead of a brush and to prep the area you want to put the shimmer shades with a glitter-specific primer or glitter glue. When I used that method, the shimmer stayed in place through an entire 12-hour day with no fallout.
My only real issue with this palette is that the highlighter shade in the middle is not exactly easy to use as a highlighter. The glitter is kind of chunky in it so it goes on the cheekbones a little bit patchily. However, a very thin layer of it looks great swiped over the top of a liquid highlight!
Emily K.
Houston
For the price you can't beat it. Actually, the quality is a lot better than some of my high end palettes. I ordered this palette online on a Thursday and received it the following week on a Thursday. The way I use the shimmers is by using some setting spray and applying it with my finger directly to lid. They really pack a punch of beautiful sparkly pigment. The mattes are creamy and easy to blend, but be warned they do have a lot of fallout. Another tip when using this palette is using some setting spray for the black shade (which is super black) and using it as a liner with an eye liner brush. I would definitely recommend this as the formula is better than some of the other BH palettes. BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Let me start off by saying BH cosmetics is one of the absolute best affordable brands for makeup! It has beautiful pigmentation, outstanding blending capabilities, and USUALLY very good color selection. This pallet is one of the only pallets I’ve ever gotten from BH cosmetics that left me wanting more. Although the shadows are good quality, this color selection just... fell short. I found it difficult to make good looks out of what was offered and was generally let down. That being said, when I used this pallet with other, it was a beautiful supporting team member. I ended up paring it with my colourpop pallets and it all worked out in the end!
Victoria G.
I'm giving this 5 stars, mainly because the colors are very pretty and the price makes it a steal... but, I absolutely hate Baked shadows, I wish BH would stop making so many domed Baked shadow palettes. One of my shadows shattered, and I can tell another one looks like it's fixing to crumble... I have that problem with every single Baked shadows I've ever tried, they don't have enough binder to hold them together or something. There are a few colors that blend into a muddy color, but not blending too much helps that. Overall, good palette, you can definitely get some gorgeous looks with this.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
My new favorite palette! I've been wanting this since the Facebook previews started in the fall and this palette has NOT disappointed me. The colors are highly-pigmented, even the mattes, and I was shocked by how metallic the shimmers are (though they do have quite a bit of fallout). I have never met a BH Cosmetics palette that I didn't like. Their formulas are always high quality and combine drugstore prices with high-end formulas.

All these shadows apply well with brushes, though the shimmers are especially bold when applied with a finger or used wet. I have not tried the highlighter in this palette yet, as it looks to be a little glittery for my taste.

I have ordered both from their website and gotten their products on Ulta and have never had any issues.
Jade G.
Oh man this is a great palette. The metallic Shadows are great, I use them without even wetting them and they're gorgeous. From what I've used so far are the mattes seem to work well, and I really appreciate the quality of the purples. Given the size of the palate I would have preferred a few more matte shades, like something in the red family (the only shade that I added in this was a true red) but that's fine. The size is really my biggest gripe because it's very difficult for me to find a place to store this monster, but otherwise it's definitely worth your coin, especially if you catch it on sale on their website.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So OK, here is my honest and review. BH Cosmetics is freaking awesome. Their products are amazing and so affordable. This palette came out on Nov 13. And I ordered this palette they day it came out. I received my palette on Nov 30. I was highly pissed off because I NEVER EVER in life had to wait that long for a order from them. Anyway when I finally received my palette it was freaking broken. So I called them and told them that my palette came broken. They did sent me another one. I was highly disappointed because I have been ordering from BH Cosmetics for years now.

Besides my horrific experience with their shipping, its a really awesome palette. Its really pretty and affordable. It has shimmers and matte eye shadows with a beautiful highligher. When I brought this palette it was $19.99. But I think now its $16.50. Just be really cautious about their shipping. But overall the palette is amazing. Thats why I gave it four stars.
Cristina F.
I absolutely love this palette & have used it on every client I’ve had since purchasing it. Shadows are highly pigmented, the highlight cam be subtle or built for impact, the shimmers are absolutely beautiful and apply like a dream. The ONLY negative, and the reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5, is the fall out from both type of shadows. The fall out is moderate but it does brush away with a large all over face brush easily and without leaving a trace of product behind, so for me it’s a minor but workable issue for the hand off in colors and pigment pigment. BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Allison M.
Ayer
This is the first bh palette I have purchased but will not be my last. I love all the colors in this palette and the highlighter is my go-to favorite now. I ordered straight from bh website. Shipping was decent and I bought at full price $22 and worth every penny. I love playing with the different shades, they compliment each other so nicely. They are very pigmented and I get great color payout with minimal fallout. I recommend this palette to everyone I know that's interested in makeup application!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
looks pretty, does it look pretty when used also?
helen R.
Did u know you you can get this eye pallette on wish for about a fiver
Amber L.
Is there a lot of fallout?
Brianna F.
San Benito
Is this palette worth my money?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
How are the shimmer and matte shadows? Are they pigmented and blendable?

back