MakeupFace MakeupMakeup PalettesBH Cosmetics
Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

An alluring look is in the stars with our versatile Zodiac 24 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, a divine spectrum of bright to smoldering shadows that create dazzling eye effects. With 12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes, and a luminous baked highlighter, these super-pigmented shades apply effortlessly to illuminate your eyes and cheeks with radiant color.

Benefits

• Highlighting powders can be used for face and eyes
  • Highly pigmented baked eyeshadow colors
  • Ultra Smooth Blendable Colors
  • Allergy Tested
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients
Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.06 oz / 30 g (24 Eyeshadow & 1 Highlighter / 24 Ombres à Paupières et 1 Illuminatrice / 24 Lidschatten und 1 Highlighter) Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Corn Starch Modified, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1)].

Is this worth it?
What is your zodiac sign?
Que de innovador tiene
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette!
Therese D.
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Therese D.
The mattes in the [product:bh-cosmetics-zodiac-25-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette] are really good. They’re pigmented, but blend well. The price is also amazing! The shimmers are where this palette loses a star for me. They’re sparkly, but very thin. You definitely need a glitter glue and to pack them on.
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by hojaydith A.
I love I love this beautiful palette one of the best palettes I have tried has a dream pigmentation super easy to blur each shadow the satin ones are beautiful with a single application they leave a wonderful shine I love that each one has the name in the zodiac signs and counts With a beautiful mirror I am sure that no one who has bought this palette has regretted Amo amo esta hermosa paleta una de las mejores paletas que he probado tiene u a pigmentación de sueño super fácil de difuminar cada sombra las satinadas son hermosísimas con una sola aplicación dejan un brillo maravilloso me encanta que cada una tiene el nombre en los signos zodiacales y cuenta con un hermoso espejo estoy segura que nadie que a comprado esta paleta se a arrepentido
Eden B.
Fairhope, AL
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Eden B.
I think I have a new fav! The pigmentation is amazing! Incredibly buttery texture that goes on like silk!😍
connie R.
Hayward, CA
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by connie R.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Hands down one of my favourite palettes. I always enjoy the looks I create, the shimmers b are amazing, the mattes are so blendable, there's a great color story with a variety of colors to create tons of looks and it's super affordable! I have created looks for work and date nights and going out. If i ever finish this palette off or it expires, will repurchase- that's how much of a staple it is!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was amazed at this palette. The mattes are buttery smooth, the shimmers brilliantly pigmented, and there is no fall out. The highlighter in the middle is a perfect accent for the inner eye. I paid only $9 for this at TJ Maxx and it was such a score. It has a big beautiful mirror. BH still makes these palettes, and you can order it on their website too.
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jen M.
I absolutely am obsessed with these shadows! The mattes compliment all of the beautiful iridescent shades perfectly! They are very blendable and work well for a full look or just a pop of color/shimmer. If I was hard pressed - I would have to say that this is my favorite palette ever! (Which is hard to say for the beauty junkie I am!) But.. I own two just in case.. haha. 😉 Added a pic of ONE swipe swatches of the outer circle of shimmer shades, but pics don’t do them justice!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is a very colorful pallet that has shimmery colors and bright matte colors. I love 💘 the color combination because you can play it up or mute down your look.
Amber H.
Clearwater, FL
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Amber H.
Seriously? How have I slept on this palette for so long? Very pigmented, easy to blend and very little fallout. Honestly it’s worth much more than the price. There’s so many looks in just this one palette. Plus it’s got a highlighter! How can you pass up on that!
Lieren P.
Erlanger, KY
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Lieren P.
I recently did styling for a photo shoot and the model brought her favorite palette. Normally I don’t allow this but I know her personally and I had an intense curiosity about this palette. She gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted. I love the results. This shadow is highly pigmented. The shimmer is very metallic and not glittery. The color variety is fabulous with various shades of warm and cool tones. There are some matte shades as well. I was surprised at how flawlessly the colors build on top of one another. The purple I used in her crease really popped on top of the green. And can we just talk about this packaging? This is the coolest layout of an eyeshadow palette I’ve ever seen. I HIGHLY recommend if you’re looking for high end quality at a drugstore price.
Stephanie B.
Kermit, WV
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Stephanie B.
Love this eyeshadow palette. The theme and packaging is super cute. From what shades I’ve tried in it the colors stay true to what they’re supposed to be. The shadows are pigmented and stay on all day. I would recommend trying!

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...