BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette

An alluring look is in the stars with our versatile Zodiac 24 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, a divine spectrum of bright to smoldering shadows that create dazzling eye effects. With 12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes, and a luminous baked highlighter, these super-pigmented shades apply effortlessly to illuminate your eyes and cheeks with radiant color.

Benefits

• Highlighting powders can be used for face and eyes
  • Highly pigmented baked eyeshadow colors
  • Ultra Smooth Blendable Colors
  • Allergy Tested
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients
Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.06 oz / 30 g (24 Eyeshadow & 1 Highlighter / 24 Ombres à Paupières et 1 Illuminatrice / 24 Lidschatten und 1 Highlighter) Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Corn Starch Modified, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1)].

Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
Pros and cons of this product?
What Do You Think about this product ?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette!
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Lynsey B.
Marshall, WI
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Angie, W.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best eye shadow I own! Shimmers are soft and buttery, mattes are a little bit chalky but very pigmented. Highlighter in the middle is great! Very shiny and for cool skin tones. Love this BH cosmetics palette, very worth the money. Amazing quality and I highly recommend to buy it! BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a gorgeous palette aesthetically but as someone that’s not crazy about purple it was kind of a bummer. Shadows are fairly good quality, but purchasing it at all price makes me less impressed. If it’s on sale I’d say try it if it interests you, but probably not for full price. Also, about 1/4 of the palette is purples, mauves, and pinks. The mattes are average quality and kind of patchy, and the shimmers look baked but swatch pretty creamy and go on beautiful but you should use a really tacky primer to really get these shades to pop and stay, as I found they tend to fade and transfer quickly without a good base.
This palette really is as good as everyone says it is. I find that, even compared to some other BH palettes that I've had, this palette is considerably better quality. The matte eye shadows are pigmented yet easy to blend. The shades they picked are super interesting and more on the unique side within my rather large collection. The baked eyeshadows go on smoothly and pack a punch, especially when used with a wet brush. If you are interested in this color story or just want some good-quality colorful eyeshadows to play around with, I do not think you can go wrong with this eyeshadow palette.
Richmond, ME
I got this Zodiac palette at TJ Maxx and was floored, this palette is beyond amazing. I love the 2 rings of color in the palette one all baked shimmers and one mattes. They are arranged so they compliment each other and you can see looks with the color arrangement. I love the packaging I think it’s beautiful and the mirror is amazing and nice sized. I have taken this traveling and I make sure it’s tucked in clothes but it’s not huge and bulky so it’s perfect for that. The colors are gorgeous and blend wonderfully and the pigmentation is great. I will absolutely buy this palette again. One of my favorites, and I reach for it often.
Spring Valley, CA
I really love this palette for soo many reasons! The color scheme is beautiful and unique. Though the colors are more vibrant, they are very wearable paired with some mattes. Surprisingly everything works very well together. The formula is excellent and since they are all shimmers, application with your finger is ideal. The highlight in the center is very light and hard to wear for people that aren’t extremely fair. I also love the idea of the palette being zodiac signs and the layout is the perfect way to represent that.
The quality of these shadows is astounding honestly, They blend so well, the pigmentation is very opaque and they don't irritate my sensitive eyes. I got this right when it came out last year and i can for sure say that the quality has held up and it's still a staple in my routine. The baked formula in this pallete is done So well and apply SO beautifully i even prefer the shimmers in this pallete over my other more expensive palletes like UrbanDecay cherry ^-^
Rochester, MN
BH cosmetics has the best eyeshadow quality that I've found especially for the price. I luckily snagged this beautiful palette at Marshalls and the colors are amazing. I have a friend who only wears J Star eyeshadow. She was at my house getting ready and saw this palette, swatched it and freaked out. She demanded I tell her where I got it and swore she needed it. The next day I found it at Kohls and she was ecstatic. Its beautiful rich, creamy and versatile.
Bel Air, MD
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I Absolutely love @BHCOSMETICS!! Their products are such good quality and they are so affordable! This is one of their awesome palettes!! The mattes are so nice in this palette and blend beautifully! The shimmers are so pretty and pigmented! And the highlighter in the middle gives off an awesome glow!! This palette is great to travel with too because you can improvise and use this for your brows, eyes, and face!!
elburn
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette uploaded by chloe B.
When I bought [product:bh-cosmetics-zodiac-25-color-eyeshadow-&-highlighter-palette], I was not expecting what it turned out to be. The pigment in this palette is outstanding, and the colors blend well for the product being so cheap. Has half matte/glitter shades and one highlight. Would definitely recommend to anymore looking for a bright color palette Here’s a quick look I put together

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 5 mois
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette ? Do you find you can create easy everyday looks with this pallette or is it more for special occasion or full glam?
Ana C. • il y a 5 mois
I have used it for both! It has some nice neutral mattes in there as well. It’s versatile but also a nice to have for special occasions