BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette

BY BH COSMETICS

Descriptions:

YouTube beauty vlogger and makeup artist Shannon Harris, known to her fans as Shaaanxo, shares her makeup secrets with an inspirational message. Her girl-next-door relatability and engaging personality make her the most subscribed-to channel in New Zealand and one of the top beauty influencers globally. Shaaanxo has hand-picked a mix of dynamic and down-to-earth shades that add up to a multitude of wearable looks that flatter a variety of skin tones. Choose from 9 eyeshadows and 9 lipsticks to create of mix of looks for day and night.

Ingredients/Ingrédients / Eyeshadow/ fard à paupières - Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.63 oz / 18 g ℮ Mica,Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Squalane, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. Lipstick/ rouge à lèvres / Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.54 oz / 15.3 g ℮Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Ceresin, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)] <51124.1>

• BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette Wh...1 Answers
  • Who has or have tried the SHAAANXO palette by bh cosmetic...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this!? I've looked everywhere and no one ...3 Answers
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette
Morgan L.
Newport News
Review for: BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo 18 Colour Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette more...
I want to start my review by saying I really like BH Cosmetics, they are affordable and though I don't use them daily, I really like the colors and formula. The Shaanxo palette however was not my favorite. It wasn't so much that I didn't like it, it was more or less I never reached for it. I actually got rid of it recently in a much needed palette declutter and honestly I think I held on to it too long. I really only used three colors. Saying all that I will still continue to buy BH cosmetics this palette just didn't do it for me!
Tiffany V.
Chico
I absolutely love BH Cosmetics eyeshadows, I think they are so amazing and so underrated and they're definitely not talked about enough. I actually have a few pallets from them that weren't options on here so I just really wanted to write a review on their eye shadows in general because I think they are so amazing, they're so affordable, they blend beautifully, you get really great color pay off, their smooth, their pallets are always put together very well their packaging isn't the best but the overall quality of the actual eyeshadow is amazing and I think that everyone should try them because they are such good additions to my eyeshadow palette collection and I intend on buying a lot more from them. I cannot recommend them enough give them a try cuz you will not be disappointed.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Okay, so I bought this when it first came out, before they made the “remix” version where they just swapped the lipstick side for some more eyeshadow shades. I bought it to support my one of my favorite youtubers. The shadows are nice. I know they’ll work for me if I’m in a rush so it tends to stay closer to the front of my drawer so I can quickly grab it. I don’t tend to play with it too much because I feel like I get the same kind of looks with it every time I use it, and that’s probably just me. It is only a 9-color eyeshadow palette and maybe it’s just because I’m not being creative enough but I feel like the selection of matters in there kinda just lead to a couple different looks where you just switch out which lid shade you want. However, they are a great formula, they do blend well, I’m pretty sure that if you’re of a more creative mindset you could really like the colors.
As for the lip colors, when I was purchasing this I think I forgot how much I don’t care for lip products in a palette form. They just never feel as good on my lips as something from a stick or tube. Also, many of the shades somehow wind up looking very similar on my lips not matter how much I tried to get up with a lip brush. I’m not quite sure what that’s about. That side of the palette just remains untouched 99.5% of the time I use it.
Alena C.
South Bend, IN
This palette is one of the all time best! First, BH Cosmetics has an eyeshadow formula that just blends so beautifully and is wonderfully pigmented. For the smaller price point that they sell their products, I'm am astounded at the top notch quality! Second, Shaaanxo picked some great colors that will appeal to most people. And I am very much a cool-toned kinda girl, but these warm shades still find a constant place in my regular rotation. In fact, this is the ONLY warm toned palette in my makeup collection! The lipsticks are super shiny and creamy, and wont last a long time, but sure are stunning. I can't say enough great things about this palette!
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
This is a beautiful palette with natural shades and a bit of color shades. Comes 7 shimmers 11 matte colors. I gave this 3 stars because a lot of the shades are hard to work with. No matter what base i use... When i try and blend the colors i get naked spots and then i can't even add more shadow to it. But i do love using this just for the natural colors because i do notice that naked spots is only to the colorful pigments. They are very light weight and last a few hours at most.
Odette H.
I bought this palette a few weeks ago and have been using it for a while now. I like most of the colors. The colors have blended well for me. I love the golden tones and the pinks. I would recommend this palette since it has a variety of shades, and you can create different looks with it. I gave it 4 stars because there’s a few colors in the palette that I didn’t like and I probably won’t use them ever, such as the duo-chrome shade in the palette (not a fan of duo-chrome). Other than that, I think the palette itself is worth it.
Emily P.
South Bend, IN
I love how the pans of eyeshadows are so large and the way that the palette separate on two different sides are so unique. The colors are vibrate and pigment and it was great! Definitely would buy it again!
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette I bought this palette from Kohls on clearance for $7.25. I was excited to receive 9 lipsticks and 9 Eyeshadows! Let's discuss the Eyeshadows first. There is a great variety of colors here! I love the variety of shimmers! The matte colors are very pretty too. These colors blend very well and are nicely pigmented! There are so many options for eye looks. The lipsticks are nice too. There is a good variety of colors, and they apply easily with your finger. They are not drying, and they do have nice lasting power. They are a glossy finish, and they definitely enhance all the eye looks. I would definitely recommend this palette. It's a great deal!
Rickea B.
Camden
BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo 18 Colour Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette is a great product! The eye shadows are very buttery and pigmented, and the lipstick pallete is a very creamy consistency. I love using this for traveling because it’s so convenient with the combination of a eyeshadow pallete, lipstick pallete, and it comes with a beautiful mirror. I have been able to create a lot of interesting looks with the color range on this pallete. It never gets old!
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
I absolutely love Shaaanxo and her palette doesn't disappoint! It's a perfectly wonderful palette to take on vacation as it has what I need. Sturdy packaging means it won't get demolished during travel. I trust her reviews 100% so I knew her products were going to be top notch. 5 out of 5 without a doubt. Have fun playing with this palette and seeing all the different looks you come up with!
Sara K.
Can you buy the shadows by them selves or do you have to have the lipsticks?
Lacey R.
I have been looking for a new eyeshadow palette that's inexpensive. I've heard good things about this product. Where can I purchase this one?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I can't seem to find this product. I looked at both Ulta and Sephora and neither have it. Where can I find it? I would live to try.
Miranda O.
How is the pigmentation of the shadows and lipsticks?
Brittany C.
Is this palette worth it? Are the shadows good quality?