BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette

BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette

BY BH COSMETICS #12 in Makeup Palettes

Descriptions:

YouTube beauty vlogger and makeup artist Shannon Harris, known to her fans as Shaaanxo, shares her makeup secrets with an inspirational message. Her girl-next-door relatability and engaging personality make her the most subscribed-to channel in New Zealand and one of the top beauty influencers globally. Shaaanxo has hand-picked a mix of dynamic and down-to-earth shades that add up to a multitude of wearable looks that flatter a variety of skin tones. Choose from 9 eyeshadows and 9 lipsticks to create of mix of looks for day and night.

Ingredients/Ingrédients / Eyeshadow/ fard à paupières - Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.63 oz / 18 g ℮ Mica,Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Squalane, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. Lipstick/ rouge à lèvres / Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.54 oz / 15.3 g ℮Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Ceresin, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)] <51124.1>

• Who has or have tried the SHAAANXO palette by bh cosmetic...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this!? I've looked everywhere and no one ...3 Answers
  • Are the shadows the same formulation as the Bh Carli Bybl...3 Answers
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette
Nadine G.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo 18 Colour Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette more...
I received this palette as a Christmas gift after watching Shaanxo for a few years, and being a big BH Cosmetics fan.

I find myself picking it up above most other eye shadow palettes in my collection. It's a great neutral palette for everyday wear.

The lipstick side is one I find myself not using as much as I'd like, and the rest is what brings the star rating down for me. It can be rather messy and that side of my palette has product smeared more than the eye shadow side...and I barely use the lipsticks!

The bolder colors are great and seem to last longer on the lips than the lighter colors do. Though neither are very long lasting.

But I would say that for the price, the eye shadows are worth it!
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a beautiful palette with natural shades and a bit of color shades. Comes 7 shimmers 11 matte colors. I gave this 3 stars because a lot of the shades are hard to work with. No matter what base i use... When i try and blend the colors i get naked spots and then i can't even add more shadow to it. But i do love using this just for the natural colors because i do notice that naked spots is only to the colorful pigments. They are very light weight and last a few hours at most.
Odette H.
I bought this palette a few weeks ago and have been using it for a while now. I like most of the colors. The colors have blended well for me. I love the golden tones and the pinks. I would recommend this palette since it has a variety of shades, and you can create different looks with it. I gave it 4 stars because there’s a few colors in the palette that I didn’t like and I probably won’t use them ever, such as the duo-chrome shade in the palette (not a fan of duo-chrome). Other than that, I think the palette itself is worth it.
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
The packaging of this palette is amazing. I always hate when creams and powders are put together so it was great that they were separated. The eyeshadow in this palette is pretty bad. It doesn’t blend out very well, the shimmery shades are barely pigmented, and none of the shades stay true to color. The lipsticks are amazing though! They are he whole reason I keep this palette. They’re creamy, comfortable, pigmented, and easy to apply.
Stephanie W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Ok so I actually have the Remix palette where it is all eyeshadows- and I LOVE THEM! Honestly super surprised at how well made they are, the pans are super big too so you get a lot of product. The mattes in here are my favorite, some of the shimmers aren't AS pigmented as I would like, but still gets 5 stars because of the value and how often I reach for it. The colors are also super pretty and blendable, not at all patchy!
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
I absolutely love Shaaanxo and her palette doesn't disappoint! It's a perfectly wonderful palette to take on vacation as it has what I need. Sturdy packaging means it won't get demolished during travel. I trust her reviews 100% so I knew her products were going to be top notch. 5 out of 5 without a doubt. Have fun playing with this palette and seeing all the different looks you come up with!
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
This palette is beautiful and I love supporting one of my favorite youtubers, Shaaanxo!! My only complaint it that I wish there was a matte brown for the crease, but the two matte shades offered are still very versatile. This palette can be found in many places, so you can usually get a discount on it. The eyeshadow pans are big and the powders are creamy and very pigmented.
gabby P.
Casper
I actually really like the eyeshadows in this pallet. It’s so affordable and definitely worth it especially since you get lipsticks with it! I love how there is a variety of colors in both the eyeshadows and lipsticks. You can create many different eye looks with this and you have a wide range of colors to match your lipstick with.
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
The eyeshadows in here are absolutely gorgeous. Blend easily and stay all day. However, the lip side grosses me out. It seems unsanitary and I never reach for the colors, so it seems like a waste of money and space. Since it’s a two sided palette it’s quite bulky. Would prefer just the shadows and not the lip colors in the palette.
Daniela H.
I still own this version with the eyeshadows on one side and the lip palette on the other. I really like the eyeshadows. I'm personally not a fan of lip palettes so I can't say anything for the lip palette. But the eyeshadows are really nice. Both the shimmer and the mattes. And the mattes are really easy to blend. Would recommend.
Sara K.
Can you buy the shadows by them selves or do you have to have the lipsticks?
Lacey R.
I have been looking for a new eyeshadow palette that's inexpensive. I've heard good things about this product. Where can I purchase this one?
Miranda O.
How is the pigmentation of the shadows and lipsticks?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I can't seem to find this product. I looked at both Ulta and Sephora and neither have it. Where can I find it? I would live to try.
Brittany C.
Is this palette worth it? Are the shadows good quality?