BeautyFaceFace MakeupBH Cosmetics
x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette

BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette

Descriptions:

YouTube beauty vlogger and makeup artist Shannon Harris, known to her fans as Shaaanxo, shares her makeup secrets with an inspirational message. Her girl-next-door relatability and engaging personality make her the most subscribed-to channel in New Zealand and one of the top beauty influencers globally. Shaaanxo has hand-picked a mix of dynamic and down-to-earth shades that add up to a multitude of wearable looks that flatter a variety of skin tones. Choose from 9 eyeshadows and 9 lipsticks to create of mix of looks for day and night.

Ingredients/Ingrédients / Eyeshadow/ fard à paupières - Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.63 oz / 18 g ℮ Mica,Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Squalane, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. Lipstick/ rouge à lèvres / Made in PRC – Total Net Wt. / Poids Net 0.54 oz / 15.3 g ℮Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Ceresin, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)] <51124.1>

I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
How pigmented is this palette is there a lot of fallout is it worth the price?
The palette is pigmented?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette!
Chelsea R.
Swansea, SC
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Chelsea R.
Review for: BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo 18 Colour Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette
Shaaanxo -The Remix- 18 color shadow palette. I love this little palette! I'm a neutral lover and I really like how I can get warm and cool toned looks with this. You can even use the lighter shimmer shade as a face highlight. I also enjoy the lipstick palette. I like that you can use what's there or you can mix to customize your own shades. The quality in this palette is amazing!
Amanda R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I looovve Shaaanxo! And her pallet through by cosmetics is amazing. Love the colors. The price isn’t bad at all and the shadows blend really easy and tend to last a long time. Def recommend![product:bh-cosmetics-x-shaaanxo-eyeshadow-&-lipstick-palette]
Adriana M.
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Adriana M.
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Adriana M.
I love this palette it is double sided one side for a 9 color eyeshadow and one for 9 color lipstick i love the shades their are dark colors and a few are light with bright lipstick shades and this look is from using just this palette id buy 1000 times !!!
Blake M.
OH
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Blake M.
I looove this palette. The colors are great, the packaging is unique. By presenting the palette this way I feel I get more bang for me buck. I can travel with this easier than some 18 shadow palettes. Totally worth the money. I would purchase again.
Kelly M.
Lake
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Kelly M.
Absolutely love this palette. I have The Remix edition which has only eyeshadow I believe. These shadows are very intense and pigmented and super easy to blend. The shimmers are buttery and don’t flake much when applying. The mattes are creamy and non patchy. I highly recommend this palette especially if your a BH Cosmetics and Shaaanxo supporter.
Jonna G.
This was a solid collab and the eyeshadow were good. I typically do not enjoy lip palettes like this but the formula is very nice and wears well. I enjoyed mixing colors for many options.
Stef J.
This is a beautiful palette with a lovely variety of colors! It is convenient to have to take along when I travel so that I don’t have to carry a lot. It is easy to apply and blends well. There is a bit of chalkiness to the shadows, but you can work with them. It is worth it for the affordability! I would recommend this lovely palette!
Mia A.
This palette is a collab with BH Cosmetics and beauty guru Shaanxo. It's a dual sided cardboard palette with a small mirror on both sides. One side has 9 lipstick colors ranging from red, pink, nude. They are creamy and non drying. The other side has 9 matte and shimmer eyeshadows. I think I got this on sale from BH for $7.50 so this was a great deal. I do like this all right I just haven't played with it a lot.
madeline V.
Bay City, TX
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by madeline V.
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by madeline V.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this pallet i ran into this at TJ max im in the medium skin tone and even the lightest colors went well with my skin tone they have a range of shimmer and mattes
Ellen Mae L.
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo  Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette uploaded by Ellen Mae L.
This makeup palette is a great deal! You get 9lipsticks and 9 eyeshadows for just $14.50. This palette is very versatile! You can customize the shade of your lipstick everyday. The shadows are rumored to be a dupe for the Kylie Bronze Palette. I don't have it yet, so I can't really conclude. The packaging is also nice. For it's worth, it's more than decent.

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly L.
Ipswich , Suffolk
il y a 3 ans
BH Cosmetics x Shaaanxo Eyeshadow & Lipstick Palette I love shaaanxo! Are the palettes good? Pigmented and easy to blend?
Meret H. il y a 2 ans
Yes they are really easy to blend & they are pigmented but you can’t compare it to High-End palettes. It’s still a amazing palette