BY BH COSMETICS #63 in Bronzer

Give your face or body a naturally bronzed look with the Wild & Radiant Palette from BH Cosmetics. The set of 4 shimmering, highly pigmented, high-impact powders flatter everyone and can be used wet or dry. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• Are the bronzers in here too shimmery?? How pigmented is the high...1 Answers
  • I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as...2 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation and performance of this product? Is it cre...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with bronzers and was excited when I received BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Palette Face Bronzer in my Ruckus Cult Crushes Subscription Box last month. The 4 bronzers are highly pigmented and looks great on all sometimes. They're super cute. I love them
Marissa R.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate this product every star in the damn galaxy I would! The rosy gold and gold colors work best for pale/medium skin tones and the bronzier colors work great for medium/deep skin tones. You don’t even need a lot of this product, it’s so kick ass. you wouldn’t believe all the compliments I get when wearing this highlight, and I’m ALWAYS sure to let people know where to buy it! This palette helps you serve that blinding highlight look! BH Cosmetics Wild and Radiant Palette Face Bronzer
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is just fun. I have a light skin tone and these warm tones look really nice. They apply easily and they’re soft. Not powdery and really nicely pigmented. It stays put and lasts all day. This was my first BH Cosmetics product and it won’t be my last.
Lydia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well let me just say.. I LOVE THIS PALETTE.. I just go ot this week and it's amazing the colors are very good bendable products I would use this as an eyeshadow or a highlighter. It has a lovely shimme finish which is why I wear it as a eyeshadow aswell. I really recommend it and the price is very affordable for new make up lovers.
Nieka T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OOOOMMMGGGG!!!! I love this product😍... any time I wear it the compliments are NON STOP.... and being extra I just love hearing omg your highlight is really amazing, poppin,, glowing, booming,,,,etc... I definitely recommend buying this product cause I definitely will be buying again
Alicia I.
Van Nuys, CA
I love these bronzers they’re awesome on darker skin , they’re beautiful and i love it , i got them last year at Sephora and I’m almost done with the second box i got , it lasts a while
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you like a chunky glittery highlight this is for you. The bronzer is too glittery for my taste but if you have a richer skin tone then it would work fab as a highlight. You can use these wet or dry. I recommend it it's affordable and worth the money.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and worth the price. The bronzers are very pigmented and the quality is very good. It is easy to apply and long lasting it doesn't make a difference that its drugstore. I would recommend this because it's very affordable.
Julia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette! It’s really pigmented and gives a great glow. I use it for both highlighter and bronzer. It is also really affordable. I believe I got it for around $10. I highly recommend this to anyone!
guadalupe M.
Fort Worth, TX
I loved this highlighter pallet because it comes with four of them and they are really pigmented . I usually wear them if I'm going to an event at night because of their high pigmentation , but I will use them in the morning as well .
marie A.
I have a fair skin tone & the two bronze colors look a little dark for me . . . are the more bronze colors really dark pigmented like as a bronzer or are they a legit highlighter ?
Lex R.
Are these good as highlighters?
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
Is this a good product?
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as well? Would that work? Are they good bronzers or too shimmery?
Lynda H.
When is this coming back in stock, it's sold out every time i check.