BY BH COSMETICS #77 in Bronzer

Give your face or body a naturally bronzed look with the Wild & Radiant Palette from BH Cosmetics. The set of 4 shimmering, highly pigmented, high-impact powders flatter everyone and can be used wet or dry. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• Are the bronzers in here too shimmery?? How pigmented is the high...1 Answers
  • I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as...2 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation and performance of this product? Is it cre...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffani B.
oxford, WI
I have been enjoying this little palette. I do agree with other reviewers that it is better as a highlighter but that is exactly what I wanted it for. It provides a nice natural highlight and it compliments almost any look.

I do also think it is good as a bronzer as long as you don't mind the shimmer. I don't hate it.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I’m rating this a 5 Star because this is a beautiful palette that has a lot of pigment. For me personally it’s just too shimmery for the type of bronzer look that I like, since I usually wear bronzers as contour. I may try this out in the summer, when I’m not so super pale, and see how she looks. But for someone that’s on the fair side this palettes just too much.
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
This product is definitely a  musttt have. It is literally a dupe of the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight palette. It has beautiful highliters only thing I feel there is a little fall out but love this palette and all it's highlighters. It's inexpensive and definitely something I would recommend anybody to buy.
Selena L.
I honestly love this small illuminating and bronzing palette it’s a must have in my makeup bag!! I love the natural glow that it gives me and that sun kiss bronzing touch it that you can only get in the summer time. I just know that I’m going to ha e to restock!! (Sorry that my palette looks really beat)
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I am shocked by how amazing this product is. I have tried numerous highlighters and this is by far the best. It is extremely pigmented and lasts all day. It doesn’t flake and a little goes a long way. It is extremely affordable. BH Cosmetics has the best highlighters! I highly recommend them!
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Omg I can’t even explain how great this is the colors are so pigmented and beautiful so glittery and just sparkly. The highlighters are so freaking amazing on this pallet I’m not a fan of very sparkly bronzers but they are still amazing
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
This palette is just fun. I have a light skin tone and these warm tones look really nice. They apply easily and they’re soft. Not powdery and really nicely pigmented. It stays put and lasts all day. This was my first BH Cosmetics product and it won’t be my last.
tayler R.
this is one of my first highlighting palettes, and i love it. the bronze shades don't work with my skin tone that well, but they would work well on darker skin. the highlight is pigmented, and easy to work with.
Meghan T.
Clearly these are better as a highlighter. They are so shining. I look like a sexy unicorn when I brush these babies on my cheekbones and nose. They aren’t flaky and it’s sooo much in each pan. Very good value.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
This is a very good bronzer that shows up on my skin tone. It is affordable and easy to blend out. It gives a nice shimmer as well. I wouldn’t say it’s good for deeper tones. I would purchase this again.
marie A.
I have a fair skin tone & the two bronze colors look a little dark for me . . . are the more bronze colors really dark pigmented like as a bronzer or are they a legit highlighter ?
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
Is this a good product?
Lex R.
Are these good as highlighters?
Lynda H.
When is this coming back in stock, it's sold out every time i check.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as well? Would that work? Are they good bronzers or too shimmery?