BY BH COSMETICS #68 in Bronzer

Give your face or body a naturally bronzed look with the Wild & Radiant Palette from BH Cosmetics. The set of 4 shimmering, highly pigmented, high-impact powders flatter everyone and can be used wet or dry. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

• Are the bronzers in here too shimmery?? How pigmented is the high...1 Answers
  • I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as...2 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation and performance of this product? Is it cre...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christy J.
Christy J.
Parkin, AR
I honestly thought that since this was a lower priced makeup brand that it'd be really bad but when I tell you the pigmentation is so beautiful in this, I'm screaming it! Especially when you spray it with the setting spray? Talk about popping for days. It honestly beats any other highlights I've ever used like it's got not one and not two but FOUR colors to choose from for a highlight and the bronzed look is good for any season!!!!
Daisy K.
Daisy K.
brea, CA
I love this palette! Both the highlighters & bronzer are highly pigmented & so beautiful! This is more for people with light to medium skin tones. They have beautiful sparkles in it which i love!! The reason i'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is SUPER pigmented. So it is a little hard to work with if you're not careful.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
BH cosmetics is one of my favorite cosmetic brands! All of their products ship fast and they have excellent customer service. I have bought this palette twice now! I use it almost everyday! My highlight looks amazing! I was worried that the darker shades would be too dark for my light complexion but they are just very shimmery!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Homer , LA
This palette is great for the price. I like to spray a setting spray on the brush I use to apply my high light with and then pick up product. The bronzers are very golden and shimmery, which is great for summer. The only problem I have is that it sometimes looks chalky especially when my skin is dry.
Bre'Asia P.
Bre'Asia P.
I love this! This will be my go to highlight palette for summer.The pigment on all four of these are great. My favorite is the top left and the one under it. Do wish that they had names. This was really worth the money and I will most definitely be buying this again for traveling purposes.
Shanae A.
Shanae A.
I love this as a highlight palette. Such a brown girl friendly product. The price point of also awesome for such quality product. A little goes a long way, but it is still very much able to build on. This is great for those who want to glow all year round!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY
When I first bought this BH cosmetic I was so excited because I heard very good reviews on it. I se the darker colors as my Contor/bronzer and the lighter colors as for highlights. If they ever make a better version of this I will buy it at a heartbeat.
Shareece F.
Shareece F.
Cumberland, MD
I just got this for Christmas and I am so happy with this product. This palette offers four different shades allowing for some to be used as a highlight depending on your skin tone. They are all very pigmented. I would definitely buy this product again.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
This is my favorite palette/product. It's crazy pigmented! I find the highlighters to be better than most high end. It's easy to blend & apply. I would definitely keep purchasing this product. I recommend this to all my friends & followers :)
MALIKA J.
MALIKA J.
Bronx, NY
This is my absolute favorite highlighting product. All four shades are different, and all for shades work well for my skin tone. BH always has a sale going on so I paid 6 bucks for this bad boy! it's a great buy. pick it up if you can!
marie A.
marie A.
I have a fair skin tone & the two bronze colors look a little dark for me . . . are the more bronze colors really dark pigmented like as a bronzer or are they a legit highlighter ?
Lex R.
Lex R.
Are these good as highlighters?
Dafne P.
Dafne P.
DORAL, FL
Is this a good product?
Belkis P.
Belkis P.
New Orleans, LA
I heard some people actually use some of these as highlighters as well? Would that work? Are they good bronzers or too shimmery?
Lynda H.
Lynda H.
When is this coming back in stock, it's sold out every time i check.