BH Cosmetics Wild & Alluring Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette 11 Colors, Multi-Colored

BY BH COSMETICS

11 wild colors All in one compact BH Cosmetics Wild and Alluring Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette 11 Colors gives you a bounty of beautiful colors to experiment with. This eyeshadow palette combines colors for a modern, attention-getting look. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

• "This has to be one of the coolest looking paletts! All shimmer and very pigmented. The shadows are very smooth and the blush and bronzer are also so beautiful! Very easy to blend and just stunning to look at." in 8 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is an unusual palette. Unusual in that it has marble colors. Beyond Shadows are multicolored and they come off so pretty and intense. These are very Illuminating not matte. You also get cheek colors in this set. It is small enough but not too small to be able to carry around or put in a travel set.
Ashlee G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I recieved this palette as a gift from my boyfriend who knows absolutely nothing about makeup and im extremely satisfied . The value of this little palette is way more then the retail price in my opinion . The colors are super rich, pigmented and stunning on the eyes layer it over an eye primer for maximum results .
Gaby C.
San Ysidro
Pretty good pigment, there's a lot of pan fall out and since it's baked it's difficult to use without wetting your brush. I wish I had some mattes to make it work but it's an okay product.
JNE E.
Atlanta
I love the eyeshadows in this palette. They’re so futuristic. This is not my first time ordering from BH cosmetics and it won’t my last. This product was very cheap for the quality you get. I will buy this again if when I hit pan.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a huge fan of this palette in particular. The brand overall is excellent, though. The palette is all shimmers so you definitely need to pull from other palettes to achieve a complete look. The blush color is very intense but pretty. I ended up giving it to my 9 year old to play with. Now, for a 9 year old, it's gold!!
LaTanya S.
This palette is not that great. It swathes great with your hands but with you try to use it on your eyes it falls flat. Maybe it my skin color but I just can’t get it to cooperate with me. I would not recommend this to anyone.
JJ W.
quincy
Texture of these shades are great and the colors are very mermaid like. Definitely a great palette if you’re into pinks, light purples and blue greens.. definitely use a base if you want intense color from these.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful palette, I love the colors, the pigmentation is mesmerizing, the price is super affordable like anything else from BH. Nothing needs to be change, packaging is simple yet very well put, unique and colorful
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
They are very good shadows for being baked. It also comes with a blush and a bronzer. the blush is pretty but not a fan of the bronzer. it's too shinny and looks fake on the skin
Madison S.
Greencastle
Wow just wow this palette is my eyeshadow it is so sparkly and so soft I just love it. I love everything shimmer and sparkly and this is just honestly the perfect palette