BY BH COSMETICS

Line and define your lips for all day smudge resistant and waterproof wear with our intensely pigmented Waterproof Lip Liners. Smooth formula featuring Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E easily glides on and shapes lips for sheer to maximum definition. Pair... see more...

• Is this long lasting and if so what type of finish does it leave? 2 Answers
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
Very affordable lip liners. The pigmentation is great too, the only thing I didn't like was the fragility of this product. When I first for them I tried to use one and as soon as it touched my lips the tip broke off.
Jenett R.
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
This is a great product. Easy to apply, the price is outstanding I just couldn't find the exact color I was looking for but there is so much value in this product. The pros definitely out weighed the cons
joan v.
joan v.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Rouge [Red]
Cant Go Wrong With This Brand But For Me It Last A Good While ! I Would Purchase This Again
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Denver
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Rouge [Red]
I'm not sure if it's just the lip liner that I received, but the product was malfunctioning and it didn't twist like it should so I couldn't use it after a 3-4 applications. The color itself is pretty pigmented and there is a variety of shades available. Assuming that just the product that I received was malfunctioning, I'd give it 3/5 because the application isn't as precise as I would like and it's difficult to use on the thinner corners of my lips.
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
This stuff isn't kidding....waterproof! I seriously had this swatched on my hand for almost 2 days before I finally had to scrub it off with a makeup wipe. I tried it at Ulta and bought it immediately. Smooth and creamy, and lasts ALL day. Definitely recommend (plus they're only $4)! I have the color Earth, but I can't wait to try the rest. You do have to sharpen it and I wish it was mechanical, but no complaints when the product inside is this good!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
Review for: Other
This brand makes THE BEST lip liner. I believe that every lipstick should have some type of lip liner underneath and this product just so happens to prolong the wear, is water proof, affordable and is creamy! I'm never impressed with lip liners that are on the market, but this is a game changer and I recommend it to everyone! It's only around $3
KaHillarie P.
KaHillarie P.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Rouge [Red]
When they say this liner is waterproof I think it's an understatement. When you apply this liner it's not budging for anything. I love the formula and it's very creamy. The packaging is just like any standard lip liner pencil. I do wish it was a little more sturdy because all the ones I've ever gotten seem to be a little brittle when applying but nothing really major.
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Review for: Other
these pencils are truly wonderful. they last aaallllllll flippin' day and don''t budge at all (i wore these on my cruise, even in the water!). they're comparable to high end liners, if not better. they're creamy without being drying, and come in a good variety of colors. get your hands on these, ladies. I recommend these to anyone
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Other
These lip liners are so soft and creamy they can honestly double as lipsticks too! I really love the formula of these, they're comfortable and very long wearing, of course waterproof and I like the shade range of what they have to offer. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, they're super affordable too!! :)
Talia M.
Talia M.
SAN DIEGO , CA
I love these lip liners, they go on pigmented, don't tug on the skin, and last a long time, great price ! I have most colors, and use them in my kit. Sanitize mine with alcohol and they haven't dried out yet, I will continue to buy them as a staple item.
Farzana R.
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this long lasting and if so what type of finish does it leave?