Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#322 in Lip Liner
Line and define your lips for all day smudge resistant and waterproof wear with our intensely pigmented Waterproof Lip Liners. Smooth formula featuring Jojoba Seed Oil and Vitamin E easily glides on and shapes lips for sheer to maximum definition. Pair...
Photos (4)
Makeupnmaria C.
Makeupnmaria C.
June 30, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
Very affordable lip liners. The pigmentation is great too, the only thing I didn't like was the fragility of this product. When I first for them I tried to use one and as soon as it touched my lips the tip broke off.
Jenett R.
Jenett R.
Ramona, Ca
Sept. 7, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
This is a great product. Easy to apply, the price is outstanding I just couldn't find the exact color I was looking for but there is so much value in this product. The pros definitely out weighed the cons
Carisa R.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Feb. 9, 2016, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
I actually have this liner in Rosy. Great liner that matter. Creamy formula, doesn't pull lips while applying. Lon g lasting.
joan v.
joan v.
Aug. 17, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Rouge [Red]
Cant Go Wrong With This Brand But For Me It Last A Good While ! I Would Purchase This Again
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
This stuff isn't kidding....waterproof! I seriously had this swatched on my hand for almost 2 days before I finally had to scrub it off with a makeup wipe. I tried it at Ulta and bought it immediately. Smooth and creamy, and lasts ALL day. Definitely recommend (plus they're only $4)! I have the color Earth, but I can't wait to try the rest. You do have to sharpen it and I wish it was mechanical, but no complaints when the product inside is this good!
Talia M.
Talia M.
san diego , CA
I love these lip liners, they go on pigmented, don't tug on the skin, and last a long time, great price ! I have most colors, and use them in my kit. Sanitize mine with alcohol and they haven't dried out yet, I will continue to buy them as a staple item.
Kat A.
Kat A.
My new favorite lip liner formula. They're very pigmented very creamy, and super long wearing. Comparable to Colourpop's. Pretty good shade range, a couple nudes, I'd like a nice mauve shade. But overall, they're great!
Cristal W.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Excellent lip liner, really waterproof it doesn't smudge or smears and it looks stunning, holds the lipstick very well.
Ana-Maria C.
Ana-Maria C.
Ocean City, MD
Oct. 27, 2015, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Waterproof Lip Liner-Petal
The color is awesome! It applies creamy and very easy. Stays put for a long time! Its a little drying, but will work with a gloss on top, or a chopstick. Love it
The 2nd picture has a little bit of clear gloss on top.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of the best lip liners I've ever used, actually. I bought one or two because I wanted to reach the free shipping minimum and was pleasantly surprised at how very creamy the formula is and how easily it glides on. I have about five in my collection now and am very happy with them! I wish they had a more extensive color selection, however - it's pretty basic as is.
Farzana R.
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this long lasting and if so what type of finish does it leave?