BY BH COSMETICS

Make the ultimate chic statement with our new Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette! It features a can't-miss mix of deep smokey hues, everyday neutrals and intense jewel tones-perfect for creating day-to-night appeal. The 99 matte, satin, and shimmer shades range from deepest black to must-have gray and charcoal, golden bronze, wear-everywhere beige, and moody blues. We've also included plenty of pastels and pops of bright color to add excitement; just mix and match to take your look from day to night.

• I just bought the this palette and when i first opened it...2 Answers
  • How pigmented is this exactly ? I have one like this from...3 Answers
  • Are they all shimmers?1 Answers
BH Cosmetics Urban Luxe - 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Love this palette. These shadows are so pigmented but also really easy to blend. This brand is really cheap but surprisingly that doesn't make the products bad. These are really good quality for a really great price. Definitely cant go wrong with buying this" in 142 reviews
  • "A range of bright, nude, and dark colors all have great color pay off it's so pretty. All of the colors are matte (no shimmer) but the palette does have a weird smell but doesn't bother me " in 23 reviews
Gabriela C.
This is A GREAT eyeshadow palette for beginners! With the price so cheap, it makes the value of this palette go way up. The shades are beautiful and provide such a variety so that you do not need multiple palettes to create one cohesive look. I love bh cosmetics and all of their products mirror this one! They are always extremely inexpensive and good quality. Definitely recommend!
Elaina P.
I love this eyeshadow palette. I use this everyday. The colors are very nice. I bought it straight from the website and it came fairly quickly considering it was the holiday season. The colors are very blendable and aren’t messy to use. I would recommend this to everyone and I would buy this again.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I love this palette! I literally use it every day. The colors are so smooth and creamy and pigmented. This palette is probably one of the best buys I have done make-up wise in years. I highly suggest anyone interested in this palette to take the plunge and buy it. You will not be disappointed.
Elisa G.
Huber heights, OH
I love the fact that this  has such a huge variety  in this palette! The colors are nice and has a lot to offer! The price point on this palette is great too! Affordable but yet still good quality! I will be ordering more from bh! Especially since it’s affoedable!
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I have their number one, two and three color shadow palatte. Very good and versatile colors, nice consistency, lasts on skin for long time. Easy to carry around and travel with. They have almost all needed and trendy colors in one palatte- from work day to night out.
Karina C.
I think that the pigment on these shadows is great. The amount you get doesn't look like much but they sure last. The pallet is super affordable and I have actually already purchased more. You pretty much get every primary color in different shades in this one.
Krysten C.
Color payout is awesome, but the fall out is real! Recommend doing eyes first to clean up edges so you don't have to reapply foundation.
Doesn't last an extremely long time. But I honestly like using for kids occasions and to have a really nice Halloween look
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
I purchased this palette because it has so many colors. The price was very inexpensive. The colors are okay, but it's not my favorite from BH Cosmetics. It's a great starter palette. The colors are pretty and there are many to choose from. Pigmentation is okay. It's a mixture of matters and shimmer. I would recommend. Would repurchase as a gift.
Destiny H.
Cushing, OK
Pigmentation is good. Not the best palette , but provides build-able color. Not great to blend, smokey looks are very difficult to manage (at least for an intermediate makeup user) but over all I do love my eyeshadow and will probably continue to get them.
Elena (.
Riverside , CA
This palette is really nice in that it has a lot of colors! The colors are also super smooth but the reason why it’s 4 instead of 5 stars is that some of the colors are not pigmented enough. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget or is just starting out!
Brianna B.
How pigmented is this exactly ? I have one like this from bh cosmetics and it's so pigmented I love it. Is this similar ?
Megan T.
Hey guys I have a question! Are these matte or shimmers or both?? I want to buy it but o need to know if there's mattes and also shimmers thanks! :)
I just bought the this palette and when i first opened it all i could notice is the overwhelming chemical smell. Has anyone else noticed this?
lizbeth r.
newburgh
Are they all shimmers?
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Would anyone recommend this palette for someone with a deep skin tone? Do the shadows wear well?