BY BH COSMETICS

If you like to change your lip color on a day to day basis, the ultimate 28 color lipstick palette from BH cosmetics is just the palette for you. You'll be able to blend colors to create the perfect look for you that is long lasting with full coverage that hydrates. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

BH Cosmetics Ultimate 28 Color Lipstick Palette
  • "I bought this last years and omg they're so creamy and pigmented, perfect colors for every season!" in 11 reviews
  • "This has so many lip colors!! You really have a color for ANY look. Very hydrating and pigmented. It is glossy so don't expect a matte finish but it does last a decent amount of staying power but it doesn't last all day." in 4 reviews
  • "This palette is just perfect because it has so many colors I had to really be conscious of which one I had already use to be able to try all of them. They are easy to apply they are really pigmented and they last at least 4 hours if you don't eat too much. In general It is a great palette and it last a good amount of time on the lips for the price ( I got mine for 7$) and for à lip gloss 💄." in 4 reviews
  • "This is a really nice, affordable lip palette for both the makeup newbie and professional artist. The formula is extremely long lasting, some colors can even stain slightly if applied properly and the colors blend easily for a customizable look. Instagram/ticottii" in 3 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I love BH Cosmetics this product is good although I'm not really big on palletes of lipstick I think this product would be great for a makeup artist it's just not a convenient product for me to use. I also have found that an oily consistency will start to form on the top of the palette. I like to stick with BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes rather than the lipstick.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
I feel like BH Cosmetics is underrated, to me they are as almost as good as morphe products or pallets at least. They are cheaper than morphe products and you even get more colors in your palette. Not to mention they have great prices on their brushes or brush sets. And they always have great sales going on! I would recommend almost anything BH Cosmetics. Especially the take me back to Brazil palette that is going to be a token of the makeup Society from years to come almost like the Jaclyn Hill palette!
jessica b.
Orlando, Fl
I love using this on my clients because it is a good way to do a cute lip without having to buy super expensive lipstick. Some of the colors are a little sheer for my taste. Overall this is a nice affordable addition to my collection.
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is my favorite lip palette. I have not used the Anastasia one but feel it is definitely a great option for a dupe. The colors are pretty and mix well so you can create your own. They also apply easily and look great
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
This is a good palette to start using makeup. Most of the colors have good pigment but the lighter shades just seem to not do much. There is quiet a bit of fallout and the staying power isn't impressive. I bought this for my daughter when she turned 13. She loved it to pan (she was very heavy handed at first of course being new to makeup) I do recommend. Even for someone on a budget this is better than drugstore, much better.
Sam D.
Eugene
I like the idea of these palettes where you can make custom shades or use what is already there. But I much rather put on a liquid lipstick than use a brush with these. Working artists can get a lot of use out of this product with the range of shades. Not a bad product but won’t last all day either and you won’t want to carry it around all day.
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
these are surprisingly really great. i got this as a christmas gift and i was shocked on how pigmented it was. it’s not a messy palette and there are tons of colors to choose from. i liked how comfortable they were on the lips and i loved how it wasn’t expensive. this is a great lip palette!
Nikki G.
Glidden, IA
I will sing the praises of BH Cosmetics for as long as I can to anyone who will listen. Their shadows are comfortable, pigmented, and long-lasting...more so than I would expect from a company with such an amazingly affordable price point! This palette is no exception! Would def recommend.
Kavantia M.
Ashland, VA
I picked this fun little find up at my local Ross. It has a great variety of shades that are perfect to mix & match. I picked this up for around $5 and it was beyond my expectations. I would definitely purchase this again
Pajai V.
These have the texture of glosses but they’re very pigmented. It’s easy to mix the colors and creat more colors. The staying power isn’t exactly the best however it’s very fun to play with. Also it isn’t ideal to bring around a hue palette to reapply.
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this good is it long lasting?

Amazon