BY BH COSMETICS

Brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients make this That's Heart Limited Edition Palette from BH Cosmetics the perfect choice for your daytime wear or night out on the town. You can achieve a professional look from the comfort of your own home with these vivid colors, smooth textures in matte and shimmer finishes. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long.

Leticia G.
Inglewood , Ca
I'm gonna be honest, the only reason I bought this palette is because I adore Heart but it was not good at all. The highlight and bronzer were so chalky. The eyeshadow weren't good either. I later on tried the Carli Bybel palette from BH Cosmetics as well and I was highly impressed by it.
Yoseicris A.
Doral, FL
Excelente paleta. Viene en diversidad de tonos donde puedes recrear tanto looks para el dia como para la noche. Lo maravilloso es que trae su propio iluminador y bronzer para realizar contorno perfectamente y el rubor es hermoso. La recomiendo!
Bella B.
Kingwood, TX
This is a pretty good pallet. It has many things such as eyeshadow highlighter blush and bronzer. You can buy this on there website for only about $10 I would totally recommend this to others and I would prob bring this again
Genny E.
san diego
Omg this is such a cute little palette. I ordered it from BHcosmetics online. It has beautiful eyeshadow selection and it has a beautiful blush contour and highlight. There pretty pigmented for such a inexpensive palette.
Gina C.
This was very cute packaging and I loved how pigmented it was. I love the colors. It was my first time using it and I will def use it again. My eye color is brown. I would recommend this to everyone
carla m.
staten island, NY
The pigmentation and quality of this is amazing ! I also love the color selection for this ! & the price is good for what you get in my opinion !
Magdalena L.
Estas sombras están divinas buen tamaño la combinación de colores excelente palette
kassi a.
i bought this palette a looooong time ago! and honestly i still use it! the highlighter is amazing! the bronzer is way to dark but i use it as shadow. the eyeshadows are easy to blend but you need to wet them to get the glitter in them to stick. the blush is to bright for my pale skin but it is very pretty
Connie L.
I love love love watching Heart on YouTube so when this palette came out I was so excited to purchase it!  I do really like this palette but I find that I don't reach for it as often as I reach for other palettes.  The colors are beautiful but I wish the packaging was better.
Des A.
Florissant
The pigments are outstanding on this pallet! The price is incredible. The packaging is super appealing. The shipping directly from the company takes a bit, but well worth the wait when you receive it. I'd highly recommend to someone looking to try new shades of eyeshadow!