MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowBH Cosmetics
Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette

BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette

Indulge in the bold glamour of island nightlife with the BH Cosmetics Take Me To Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette, a chic mix of pressed pigment shadows in vibrant brights, warm neutrals and smoky hues that offers bold color payoff and seamless blendability.

28 Eyeshadows: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, o-Cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), FD&C Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003E7 Pressed Pigments*: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, o-Cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), FD&C Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), FD&C Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), D&C Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), D&C Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005).

Necesito esto, donde puedo conseguirlo?
Does the eyeshadow blend well? Does it last? Is there a lot of fallout?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette!
camden S.
secret
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by camden S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very affordable and very good quality. The eyeshadows are very pigment and the colors are different then most
Kerly M.
ATLANTA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Kerly M.
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Kerly M.
I give this product a solid 9.5 it has a lot of vibrant colors . The pigment on the eyeshadows are astonishing. What I love most about this product is how the colors look on the skin it’s the perfect color I definitely encourage you to try this product , my absolute favorite thing about this product is the mirror it’s big enough to be able to do my entire face but small enough to take everywhere!
Chelsea G.
Valencia, CA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea G.
I love this palette! For the price it’s really pigmented and beautiful. I’m really happy with the red especially because I’d been looking for a good red eyeshadow :)
Evelyn R.
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Evelyn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Highly recommend this palette ☺️! I’ve done so many beautiful looks with this palette 💓💓
Kareinis G.
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Kareinis G.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
Está por traer colores mates me gustó mas , está muy bonita y la gama de 🌈 es muy variada en mi opinión muy completa la verdad BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette
Quiinz _.
Kenner, LA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Quiinz _.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this pallet! Have all the shades you need honestly! The pinks are my favorite💓
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Jillian G.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love this palette so much ! the colors are able to blend really well ! also the packaging is so beautiful ! i would maybe make the colors a little bit bigger and same for their palettes because the color sizes are small but overall it’s an amazing palette and i love it so much !!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Andrea A.
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette I’m really in love with #bhcosmetics I mean I had never heard of them until I got on this app! I have to make myself use other colors besides reds, cranberries, pinks, etc. This is a fun palette to play with colors so I have been practicing! This palette wasn’t super expensive! It’s has some pretty good pigments. I just wish is could transport me to #Ibiza lol
Eliana A.
Webberwood way
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Eliana A.
This palette , I decided to give it 3 stars because it is not my favorite brand and the cases are simple and not so resistant, apart from that leaving it in my eyes for a long time, I feel a slight irritation, but regardless of that. It has good pigmentation, I like it because it has a variety of matte and bright colors. Each circle in it is small
Arianie S.
Lawndale, CA
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Arianie S.
BH Cosmetics Take Me to Ibiza - 35 Color Shadow Palette uploaded by Arianie S.
Wow! The colors are super vibrant and very pigmented. The shadows are tinier than I expected but I know that I wont be hitting pan soon because of the variety of colors provided in the palette. The colors blended beautifully I really love it! ☺️