BY BH COSMETICS #70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

• I’m in love with this palette 🎨 it’s so beautiful 😍 I’m looking t...3 Answers
  • What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me T...5 Answers
  • Best eyeshadow palettes for colorful looks like t... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
I wanted to give this 3 stars, but honestly for the price I think it deserves 4 stars. So it’s not the most pigmented palette in the world, but it does offer a bunch of fun colors in reasonable pan sizes (nobody needs a full size pan of lime green, who could actually hit use it all?). I think it’s a really nice way to experiment with color, and with a white eyelid primer you can really make these colors stand out. I like that even though it’s cardboard they did include a mirror. I also like that the basic shades, black and white, are in bigger pans because they will obviously be used the most. You can use these shades to lighten and darken the colors which makes it fun to play around with. This would be a great palette for someone who’s just starting to get into makeup, or who is younger and just wants to play around. BH cosmetics makes decent affordable makeup!
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
So I love my Morphe 35B but I felt I needed another bright palette, and I wanted a neon yellow (specifically the one in the ABH prism palette but I didn't like any of the other colors aside from the yellow) so I got this palette and BOY the colors are so pretty and pigmented, they blend beautifully. The yellows are stunning. I used a mix of the bright yellows to get the highlight in this picture which is one of my favorite looks I've ever done. I would definitely recommend checking out this product. Only issue with it is some inconsistencies in the formula (some are more pigmented than others) but that doesn't really bug me.
Magnolia P.
I’ve Seen A lot Of MUAs Using This Palette And I Told My Wife To Buy Me It & So She Did. I Received It Today & Its So Pigmented & I LOOOOVVEEEEEE It. It’s So Easy To Blend, & I Would Totally Buy Another Palette When I Run Out BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow PaletteBH Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette
Ashly G.
Texas
I️ highly recommend this pallet. Super pigmented eyeshadow. It’s an amazing makeup palette if you’re trying to go all out ! Super cheap one of the best palettes I️ have purchased. You can order I️t at BH COSMETICS for only $16.99 it’s currently on sale so ladies go order you’re pallet
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
This palette is beautiful and amazing! The packaging is so pretty! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented! I have blue eyes and this palette just makes my eyes pop! The price point on all BH cosmetics makeup is extremely inexpensive and the quality is absolutely amazing. The only drawback is shipping does take a couple of weeks but for the quality and price I don’t mind the wait at all! Ive purchased from BH a few times already and will continue to purchase from BH Cosmetics!
Debbie H.
I love love love this palette ! Bh cosmetics eyeshadows remind me of morphe shadows but they’re more pigmented ! I heard some girls saying their palettes such but I feel like it was just the first batch they came out with . I always find myself dipping my brushes into this palette . The colors are so bright and beautiful . Your pretty much have the whole rainbow in here plus more ! These eyeshadows do have a little fall out but blend amazing !
Kinah B.
ONE OF THE MOST PIGMENTED PALETTES THAT I USED IN A VERY LONG TIME. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY USING THE PALETTE THIS COLOR AND IT DEFINITELY MATCHES WITH MY BROWN EYES, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE PURCHASED FROM BHCOSMETICS.COM OR AMAZON THE PALETTE RETAILS FOR ABOUT $12 BUT I GOT MINE OF SALE FOR $9
Janay B.
Villa Rica , GA
I love this palette. I got a bomb deal on it for Black Friday. I've been eyeing it for agesssss but I'm kinda cheap sometimes so I didn't want to pay full price but when it was finally on sale for $9 I had to cop! The color pay off is great! It does have some fall out but for the price who can be mad. Excellent color pay off. I love this palette and as a huge fan of BH Cosmetics.
Sydney M.
Hurlock, MD
This was my first purchase ever from BH cosmetics. It’s very affordable, had a nice mirror, a wide array of colors for fun looks, and different finishes. It’s fun to experiment with if you’re new to color, or are a bit intimidated by color. The only reason I don’t give this 5 stars is because it lacks the pigment that I would like, but the colors are buildable and would work nicely for a beginner.
Kiara C.
Puerto Rico
I love the colors in this palette. The price is good, but my only complaint about this palette is that it is not too pigmented. I have to keep going back and forth to get the pigment I want. Also, it has fall out. But overall, the colors in this palette are amazing. Still useful even though it does not have a lot of pigment. 👌🏼
Bambi B.
Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
krystal ☺.
Where can you buy this palette?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Which palette would be a better buy? Pigment wise? BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (Take Me Back To Brazil) or Morphe 35B ?????
Rubi L.
I would love to see swatches of this palette!
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette .