Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#102 in Eyeshadow Palettes
Extra 20% off Illuminate by Ashley Cheek and Lip Tints.

20% OFF

Extra 20% off Illuminate by Ashley Cheek and Lip Tints.

5 days left

BH Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

BOGO 50% OFF

BH Cosmetics Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

7 days left

Free Blending Eye Brush with Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette.

FREE GIFT

Free Blending Eye Brush with Urban Luxe 99 Color Eyeshadow Palette.

5 days left

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

Photos (89)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL

I own and love many BH palettes, but this is easily the chalkiest BH palette in my collection. Be prepared to clean up a lot of fallout.

The colors are highly pigmented, though, and apply fairly well. I use my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk as a white base before applying bright colors, and it works well under these shadows.

If you want a bright rainbow palette but don't have the money for one of the more expensive palettes, this will be great for you!

However if you have other, higher-quality rainbow palettes, you probably don't need this one. I don't often reach for this palette. I usually go for one of my Urban Decay or Morphe palettes for my bright and colorful eye looks.

I will say though that it has much more in the orange/red range than my Full Spectrum palette, so if you love oranges and reds you may prefer this palette to the other.

I do love that each row has a slightly different finish. One row is matte, one is satin, etc.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA

I like this palette a lot but I am giving it four stars simply because it is very chalky and there is a lot of fallout. Obviously I do not reach for this pallet every single day only when I'm trying to do extreme colorful looks that I want to Instagram or if I am doing a costume look or fairy look. This pallet is very fun and anyone who wants to get out of their comfort zone and work with color I do recommend this for. Palette was $12.99 which is very cheap for a palette and very worth it. You do have to work with the colors but they are pigmented and you'll get really good results and you can make a lot of looks with this. I'm just a beginner and that is why I bought this palette because I didn't want to buy a super expensive colorful palette that I knew I wasn't going to be using every single day. I think BH cosmetics is really good for being a brand that is very affordable and I like this palette a lot.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL

I love this palette! It's great for bright looks and the pigmentation is really great as well. I highly recommend using a type of base such as concealer or a primer on the eyelids for colors to look more vivid. Using the shadows without a base makes the shadows appear dull, which really isn't that bad if I want those colors to look softer. The shadow lasts all day and I don't notice any of the color to fade by the time I remove my makeup. The black and white eyeshadow bars at the bottom is great to have for deepening shades and highlighting the inner corners and brow bone. I love the size of those two shades since you can use them every time you use this palette. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to get creative.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

Before I jump into the review, I want to say that what you get with these palettes is great for the price.

Now to further elaborate! I own 4 palettes by BH cosmetics so I have a good feel for them. These aren't Urban Decay or Too Faced or anything of course, but I do like BH palettes when I don't feel like shelling out $50 for a new palette. They're great beginner products too!

PROS: Fun colors, good selection of mattes and shimmers, great price. Pigmentation is okay but I have very fair skin. Packaging is nice and protects the shadows from me dropping them all the time :p

CONS: Has some fallout, pigmentation isn't great compared to most brands, I *have* to wear primer with BH shadows for them to show up.

BrieAnne B.
BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY

I was so excited when I got this palette, I loved all the bright colors. Opening it up I noticed that the pan sized were tiny, probably the size of a dime. They should definitely show you a comparison because that really threw me off guard. I heard a lot of great things about this palette but I was not impressed. The pans were tiny, and the shadows were so dry and powdery. Expect a lot of fallout and kick up with these. I ended up reselling it because I knew I was never going to reach for it. It was a dud for me. If you were going to buy anything from them i suggest getting the foil shadows, any with 28 shadows work great!
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.

This is one of my favorite summertime palettes. The colors are bright and vivid, even on my dark skin. They blend beautifully, and if you want more muted colors, they can be easily blended out for a more subtle effect. I always use a primer, but the addition of a white base makes these colors eye-popping in intensity. In general, the pigmentation is excellent, but there are maybe three colors that aren't quite as pigmented as the rest, which is my only reason for not rating this palette five stars. Generally speaking, though, if you like bright colors, this palette is a must-have for your stash.
Shawna D.
Shawna D.

I bought this palette anlong with several other bh cosmetics products and i am satisfied with everything purchased. let me start off by saying that i bought this instead of splurging 50 bucks on the UD electric palette. and I'm glad i got this first. the shades are vivid and pigmented. some shades are slightly more powdery than others but they all have good color pay off. i love love love the huge slabs of black and white matte eyshadow on the bottom i use these with like all my looks and I'm happy to have them in my life.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
houston, Tx

I ordered this palette because of a beauty MUA recommendation during a live makeup tutorial on Facebook. She was creating a very colorful look using this palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. However I'm rating 4 stars because of the strong chemical smell. It wears off after time though. And it was one shadow that literally was plastic. :/ loll one of the orange shades. But overall the palette is good and I've used it to create a few vivid bright looks. So its still a thumbs up for me :)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX

I do like this palette, but in the end you get what you pay for. They are alright as far as pigmentation and feel, but don't expect AMAZING shadows. I do love this palette though for its variety of colors! I just add a white base to make the colors really pop and then I'm satisfied with them. I really don't mind the quality of them though because the palette was such a steal for the price! Overall I would recommend this to someone! Fun addition to my eyeshadow collection. ❤️
Anay H.
Anay H.
Moreno Valley, CA

When I was leaning to do my makeup I decided to go for cheaper products. I opted to go for BH cosmetics, best decision I've made. Their palettes are affordable but the products are so great. I own two of their eyeshadow pallets and they works wonders, they're very pigmented and long lasting. You can easily accomplish looks as equally as with the more high brand names. The variety is great and he colors are beautiful. Please give it a go. You won't regret the experience.
Bambi B.
Bambi B.

Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.

I would love to see swatches of this palette!
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.

Where can you buy this palette?
aleida m.
aleida m.

How is the pigmentation? Also, are these long wear eyeshadows??
Angelina M.
Angelina M.

I have been wanting to buy this palette for awhile now, bit I'm wondering about the pigment. How is the color payoff?