BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by kayla h.BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Randi P.BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Randi P.See all 147 photos

BY BH COSMETICS #72 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

• What do you think of my new look with...Wow its beautiful i want one 5 Answers
  • Where can you buy this palette?They have a website. bhcosmeti... 6 Answers
  • Back to Brazil eyeshadow palette BH ...I just got mine too and was ab... 2 Answers
Photos (147)
Buy on Amazon
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Feb. 15, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
Before I jump into the review, I want to say that what you get with these palettes is great for the price.

Now to further elaborate! I own 4 palettes by BH cosmetics so I have a good feel for them. These aren't Urban Decay or Too Faced or anything of course, but I do like BH palettes when I don't feel like shelling out $50 for a new palette. They're great beginner products too!

PROS: Fun colors, good selection of mattes and shimmers, great price. Pigmentation is okay but I have very fair skin. Packaging is nice and protects the shadows from me dropping them all the time :p

CONS: Has some fallout, pigmentation isn't great compared to most brands, I *have* to wear primer with BH shadows for them to show up.

Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 16, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
I bought this palette anlong with several other bh cosmetics products and i am satisfied with everything purchased. let me start off by saying that i bought this instead of splurging 50 bucks on the UD electric palette. and I'm glad i got this first. the shades are vivid and pigmented. some shades are slightly more powdery than others but they all have good color pay off. i love love love the huge slabs of black and white matte eyshadow on the bottom i use these with like all my looks and I'm happy to have them in my life.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
July 25, 2016, 6:29 a.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
I do like this palette, but in the end you get what you pay for. They are alright as far as pigmentation and feel, but don't expect AMAZING shadows. I do love this palette though for its variety of colors! I just add a white base to make the colors really pop and then I'm satisfied with them. I really don't mind the quality of them though because the palette was such a steal for the price! Overall I would recommend this to someone! Fun addition to my eyeshadow collection. ❤️
Anay H.
Anay H.
Moreno Valley, CA
April 3, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
When I was leaning to do my makeup I decided to go for cheaper products. I opted to go for BH cosmetics, best decision I've made. Their palettes are affordable but the products are so great. I own two of their eyeshadow pallets and they works wonders, they're very pigmented and long lasting. You can easily accomplish looks as equally as with the more high brand names. The variety is great and he colors are beautiful. Please give it a go. You won't regret the experience.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
This is my all-time favorite palette. I love the colors, the name, and the palette itself is pretty. The colors are very pigmented and I use the colors daily. Night or day, I could create both of these diverse looks. The price is amazing as well. Its affordable. I would recommend this palette for anyone but especially to beginners who want to explore color. This palette allows you to play around with the colors that are vibrant and fun.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
April 29, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
I have got this pilot a month ago it is an amazing palate I love the color the pigment in the way it applies it does not so much are tree spikes on my door shut off can I love the kissing of the palate how it fits and to My Jeweler this is something I would recommend if you're all about very bright colors I definitely recommend this because this is what it is and I absolutely love it this is something I would repurchase
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Feb. 3, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
Absolutely love my take me to Brazil pallette♡ the pigment in this is absolutely amazing!!!! The colors are so bright and blendable, there is slight fallout but its nothing serious. I love this pallete for the bright colors BH cosmetics palletes are amazing and affordable the pink is this pallete also stains a little after wearing it lol but again it wasn't anything that would make me not love this pallete!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Port Jeff Station, NY
June 15, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
I love BH Palettes! They are very reasonably priced and their colors are bold and beautiful. The level of pigmentation is pretty good. As far as all-day wear, they are best set with an eyeshadow primer. Without the primer, it is not likely to stay as well. I have both their "Take Me To Brazil" and 120-Color Palettes. You will need very few colors to add to your arsenal if you purchase these palettes.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 7, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
The Take Me to Brazil palette was the first one I bought from BH Cosmetics. It was love at first sight! I had never experimented with color before, preferring to stick to neutrals, but this palette forever changed my world! The colors are so bold and pigmented. For an even brighter look, use a white cream base so the colors really pop! It is easy to create a ton of eye looks with this palette.
christine C.
christine C.
Brooklyn Park
June 22, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Take Me to Brazil
I love the Take me to Brazil palette! The colors are bright, and funky. They are long lasting, (with a primer of course!) and VERY PIGMENTED. I got mine at Bhcosmetics.com. They are very easy to use and apply, VERY BLENDABLE. I would most definitely buy this palette again. The brand is CRUELTY FREE too! I would recommend to a friend, the brand is also VERY AFFORDABLE!
Bambi B.
Bambi B.
Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to see swatches of this palette!
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Where can you buy this palette?
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette .
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.
These pallets look absolutely amazing! But what I want to know it, what name brand pallets can you compare the quality of BH cosmetics to?