BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

How much is this one?
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette Is the palette as vibrant as it appears? I haven't used this brand yet, and just want to invest wisely!
Is it long lasting and is there much fall out from the shadows ?
Start your review of BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“If you're looking for affordable and pigmented eyeshadows ...these are so good and worthwhile! I love had my BH palettes for almost 2 years now and they still look brand new! The eyeshadows themselves are great and super pigmented but if you want really good colour payoff - you need to pack it on with a synthetic brush or wet the brush first! The fallout is a bit too much but I can deal with it The galaxy palette is amazing and totally worth the money! ” in reviews
Munday, TX
Let me start off by saying that this is the shimmer version of the bh Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil palette. The pan sizes aren't huge, but there are 35 beautifully pigmented shades in this palette. There are 2 eye toppers at the bottom and one of the very best blacks I've ever used. The color goes on great, and they blend really well! The looks you can create with this are endless! All of these are satiny shimmers... that more soft metallic finish as opposed to a glittery one. The pigmentation of these shadows is just as great as it looks in the palette. They apply beautifully and true to color, and blend out so easy. If you're not super comfortable with blending, but want to try some bright colors, this would be the perfect palette to start with. This palette goes for much less than others like it, and bh is always having a great sale! There is a large mirror in this palette (I have it folded back in the photo). I've had no trouble with fallout when applying them. These go on beautifully over a primed eye (primer OR concealer). I recommend a good primer for the best results. *I also want to talk about the 2 eye topper shades real quick (the 2 light shades at the bottom). This photo doesn't really show how they look in person/on the eye because they're reflective. They are both white based, but the glitters in them are different. The one that looks like it has a green tint is more holographic, and the other is more of a sparkle. **The black is actually very solid, even as you blend it out. Blacks can often be patchy and so hard to work with, but this is easily one of the best I've ever used!
Apple valley , CA
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brittney C.
I absolutely LOVE this palette!! It is so colorful! The only thing I would change is maybe to add another orange shade in there. But it is so beautiful and has great pigment and so many shades to choose from. It's really fun to do creative looks with it. I did a butterfly makeup look and some colorful eyeliner with it so far. It was a bit smaller than I expected but it's still a great value and I love it so much!!
I've only used this palette twice but I'm really impressed already. The pigmentation is ridiculously good and it's pretty easy to blend. Please note that this is a PRESSED PIGMENTS palette these are not eyeshadows. The way you use it is a bit different and I recommend watching tutorials before using the palette. If you're afraid of using pressed pigments for the first time I'd say that you just got to practice just like you probably already did with eyeshadow. It's not that hard I promise. / The colour range of the palette is exceptional but I was a bit disappointed by the yellows I wish they were even brighter. Moreover the pink/red shades can cause damage to your eyelids because they're extremely pigmented so I'd recommend to always use a base. Furthetmore if you own the Glitter bomb palette by Too Faced and want to buy this palette you're making a wise choice. The two palettes together used on the eyes look phenomenal. To conclude I really recommend this palette for its pigmentation, blendability and colours (we all agree that they look insane) but be careful if you got sensitive skin and never practiced with pressed pigments. It's an amazing palette overall !!
I got this at Ulta on sale for $12 and the best item I purchased into the beginning of this year. It is bendable, light weight, not much fall out, color pay off is pigmented, and the price for this palette is amazing. 35 shades and big mirror is a worth every penny you invest in this product. You have a range of shimmers, satin's, and mattes from purples, yellows, pinks, blues, and greens to create an amazing spring and or summer look. On the bottom of the palette there is 2 oversized shades that are dual-chrome and luminous to add that extra sparkle to your look.
I do not understand the color pigments and pressed powder difference, but these are pressed powder. If you know about the difference please let me know.
This is a beautiful palette and color pay off is amazing for oily lids or sensitive eyes. easy to apply and build up. I do recommend purchasing and I will continue to purchase.

San Diego, CA
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by karina L.
I honestly never used this palette lots before. I was gifted it a while back and never opened up to it since most of my makeup looks are not so colorful. However, this bad boy came in hand for me on Halloween. Last minute I decided to be Pennywise. Upon searching for the darkest black and brightest red, this palette had it all! I loved it! Made my look so much easier to create. ‼️‼️
Carrollton, GA
If you are looking for a colorful matte palette, then Take Me To Brazil is a perfect one to buy. The price is very good. Before they closed, I picked this up in TJ Maxx for $7. The BH Cosmetics site often has it on sale, but not as cheap as TJ Maxx or Marshalls. The colors are very pigmented, meaning you need only a tiny amount to achieve the pan color. There is some fall-out, but not near as bad as many high priced palettes. This palette will put the James Charles/Morphe palette to shame and does not take a professional makeup artist to learn how to apply. That shipped sailed, Morphe, as an excuse for a bad formula. If you want shimmers, the the Take Me Back To Brazil Rio edition contains the same shades in shimmers. Use them together and achieve some dazzling looks!
Freeport, FL
Not a fan of the formula. I just couldn’t see what everyone else saw with bh and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. I actually ended up giving mine away because I didn’t want to keep a palette that I didn’t use. It’s a very beautiful and colorful palette however, I found that every time I used this palette, it always turned out muddy looking on my eye! I even switched out eye primers/ concealers onto my eye or tried without any at all. I even used different brushes or tried new techniques with this palette. I came to a realization that if it takes me a lot of effort and time for a palette to work or look good, it’s simply not worth it. I found that with a lot of bh palettes mainly in the matte shades too.
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather D.
I was able to make a lot of colorful looks with this palette. Some shades had better pigmentation than the others. It was always a dry formula, but now that it is older, it's so dry that it is unusable. I would carelessly be willing to purchase a new one, because this came in handy for Halloween and creative looks.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never found such a well priced palette that has truly rainbow colors. Whenever I find we’ll priced eyeshadows every green I find is a muddy swamp/forest green... even when it’s not supposed to be. Bh Cosmetics does a great job of making a neon like green like no other for its price. All of the colors are extremely bright. Some of the reds and pink colors can stain a tiny bit however nothing compared to what I have experienced with many Nyx eyeshadows which left my eyelids stained for multiple days. This pallet is great for packing and blend nicely, every color has great pigment. I have bought this palette twice now.
Elgin, IL
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mary R.
Love the colors but you definitely have to build them up. It is very powdery so has tons of fallout but I expected it because of how bright and beautiful the colors are. I love how this look came out. The colors take practice to blend.

503 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pensacola, FL
il y a 13 jours
Nicole D. • il y a 8 jours
BH is a great investment, it's honestly amazing quality products and they are very affordable. The colors are very vibrant and pigmented. I purchased this 3 days ago and I can't stop using it.
New Castle, DE
il y a 25 jours
BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette girls do u like this palette??? ?
Mukrimat S. • il y a 23 jours
I love it !!! Especially if you’re trying to get into vibrant colors.