Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#123 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

Photos (61)
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

Before I jump into the review, I want to say that what you get with these palettes is great for the price.

Now to further elaborate! I own 4 palettes by BH cosmetics so I have a good feel for them. These aren't Urban Decay or Too Faced or anything of course, but I do like BH palettes when I don't feel like shelling out $50 for a new palette. They're great beginner products too!

PROS: Fun colors, good selection of mattes and shimmers, great price. Pigmentation is okay but I have very fair skin. Packaging is nice and protects the shadows from me dropping them all the time :p

CONS: Has some fallout, pigmentation isn't great compared to most brands, I *have* to wear primer with BH shadows for them to show up.

Amber K.
Amber K.
The Pas, Manitoba

I am so in love with the take me to Brazil eyeshadow palette from BH Cosmetics. The packaging is bright and eye catching and also slim so it would work well for travel. You can do so many different looks with this palette since there are bright,glittery and more muted tones. Each eyeshadow is a good pan size and a little goes a long way since it is so pigmented. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and does not have a chalky texture and has minimal to no fallout. The palette also has a mirror which definitely comes in handy! If you are into eyeshadow palettes that are available at a great price, hypoallergenic and offer great color payoff, I recommend that you scoop up this amazing palette.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Woodstock, IL

Shawna D.
Shawna D.

I bought this palette anlong with several other bh cosmetics products and i am satisfied with everything purchased. let me start off by saying that i bought this instead of splurging 50 bucks on the UD electric palette. and I'm glad i got this first. the shades are vivid and pigmented. some shades are slightly more powdery than others but they all have good color pay off. i love love love the huge slabs of black and white matte eyshadow on the bottom i use these with like all my looks and I'm happy to have them in my life.
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
houston, Tx

I ordered this palette because of a beauty MUA recommendation during a live makeup tutorial on Facebook. She was creating a very colorful look using this palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend well. However I'm rating 4 stars because of the strong chemical smell. It wears off after time though. And it was one shadow that literally was plastic. :/ loll one of the orange shades. But overall the palette is good and I've used it to create a few vivid bright looks. So its still a thumbs up for me :)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I love this palette! I just used it this morning for a holiday makeup look for Christmas and I could not be any happier with this purchase.. The pigmentation and color pay off is better than some of the higher end palettes and it is well worth the price. The colors blend so effortlessly and it is great to use all year around, there are mattes as well as shimmers in this palette and the highlight you can use for all over the face if you are fair skinned. BH Cosmetics does not disappoint.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Los Fresnos, TX

I do like this palette, but in the end you get what you pay for. They are alright as far as pigmentation and feel, but don't expect AMAZING shadows. I do love this palette though for its variety of colors! I just add a white base to make the colors really pop and then I'm satisfied with them. I really don't mind the quality of them though because the palette was such a steal for the price! Overall I would recommend this to someone! Fun addition to my eyeshadow collection. ❤️
Anay H.
Anay H.
Moreno Valley, CA

When I was leaning to do my makeup I decided to go for cheaper products. I opted to go for BH cosmetics, best decision I've made. Their palettes are affordable but the products are so great. I own two of their eyeshadow pallets and they works wonders, they're very pigmented and long lasting. You can easily accomplish looks as equally as with the more high brand names. The variety is great and he colors are beautiful. Please give it a go. You won't regret the experience.
Samah S.
Samah S.
Orleans, ON

If you're looking for affordable and pigmented eyeshadows ...these are so good and worthwhile! I love had my BH palettes for almost 2 years now and they still look brand new! The eyeshadows themselves are great and super pigmented but if you want really good colour payoff - you need to pack it on with a synthetic brush or wet the brush first! The fallout is a bit too much but I can deal with it

The galaxy palette is amazing and totally worth the money!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

This is my all-time favorite palette. I love the colors, the name, and the palette itself is pretty. The colors are very pigmented and I use the colors daily. Night or day, I could create both of these diverse looks. The price is amazing as well. Its affordable. I would recommend this palette for anyone but especially to beginners who want to explore color. This palette allows you to play around with the colors that are vibrant and fun.
Bambi B.
Bambi B.

Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.

Where can you buy this palette?
aleida m.
aleida m.

How is the pigmentation? Also, are these long wear eyeshadows??
Ambrosia o.
Ambrosia o.

These pallets look absolutely amazing! But what I want to know it, what name brand pallets can you compare the quality of BH cosmetics to?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.

I have been wanting to buy this palette for awhile now, bit I'm wondering about the pigment. How is the color payoff?

Join Now