BY BH COSMETICS #27 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

• What do you guys think of this sunset look? 🌅🎨 combined with som...16 Answers
  • I’m in love with this palette 🎨 it’s so beautiful 😍 I’m looking t...3 Answers
  • What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me T...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "If you're looking for affordable and pigmented eyeshadows ...these are so good and worthwhile! I love had my BH palettes for almost 2 years now and they still look brand new! The eyeshadows themselves are great and super pigmented but if you want really good colour payoff - you need to pack it on with a synthetic brush or wet the brush first! The fallout is a bit too much but I can deal with it The galaxy palette is amazing and totally worth the money! " in 461 reviews
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
If you are someone who loves playing with colors you need this palette! This was one of the first colorful palettes I purchased & I was not disappointed! You get so many colorful mattes and shimmers! & it comes with a mirror which is super handy! The formula of the shadows are not the most pigmented at first but they can be easily built up to achieve the most pigmented look! They have a little kickback but nothing to excessive! You can create the most beautiful looks with this palette. It's super affordable compared to other colorful palettes. I had bought mine for $9 on the bh cosmetics website! They are always having great sales. You guys definitely should purchase this item. I highly recommend
Madison K.
Duluth, GA
One of my first palettes I bought and I love the colors in this palette, some are more pigmented than others for example, the reds, oranges and yellows are more pigmented than the purples and greens and the blues are somewhere in the middle. But overall especially for the price on the Bh website its a good buy.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love the colors in this palette. There is some fallout so definitely do your eyes before the rest off your face. The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and blend well. I've had so much fun creating new eye looks. I used a primer underneath so the shadow didn't budge all day and didn't end up in my crease. This is an affordable palette; I got mine at ULTA. BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕯.
Cicero, IL
The eyeshadows are pretty and blendable but they’re not as pigmented as I would like it to be. You have to pack on the color a lot in order to get a good color pay off. It’s still a good palette and the price is good. (In the picture I used colored eyeliner under the pink and blue *Wet N Wild On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil in shock therapy and sapphire & ice* in order to get a good pigmentation.)
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE BY FAR. I love the back to brazil palette as well, which includes pinks as well. The purples in this palette are my absolute favorite. They are all very matte, which I like. They make my eyes look very big and the color payoff is the best. There is NO FALL OUT. Or at least very minimal fall out. And cost? TOTALLY worth it. I cannot suggest this highly enough. I am wearing the pink shades from Back to Brazil in this photo!
Alys C.
If you’re a person who loves playing with colors then this is your go to pallate! Itms very cheap the colors are amazing. It comes with different shades of the color with its shimmer color. Very fun way to get creative with looks. The colors are very pigmented! I haven’t used it as much as I planned to but it’s a great pallate to play around with!
Sevastia M.
Glen Cove, NY
It's such a beautiful palette with shades ranging from deep purple to electric yellow! It has a mix of matte and shimmery. There are also two large rectangular pans of white and black. The colors are richly pigmented and very vibrant! It's obviously not suitable for everyday wear, but this palette sure is fun to play around with.
Jordan P.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I’m in love with this palette. The colors are so bright and pigmented! They’re awesome for colorful looks such as this sunset look I did based off of a YouTube video. It came out amazing! It’s also really cheap!! I love BH cosmetics. I discovered them recently and I’ve made 2 large purchases already 😂 They are absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend trying! It’s worth it!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I received this palette as a gift from a friend. I love using this for colorful looks or dramatic looks. The texture of the  shadows are very smooth and they are really easy to blend. The colors are also very pigmented, some more than others, so a little can go a long way.  The palette is also medium sized, so it can be used when you're traveling. Bh cosmetics did a great job with this palette!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
There are so many colorful eyeshadow palettes on the market. When I was looking for something like this it was hard to figure out which one I wanted to spend my money on. I decided on this one because it’s very inexpensive in comparison to higher end palettes and I didn’t wanna feel like I wasted my money if I didn’t use it too often. Which I don’t. I don’t use this everyday simply because these aren’t everyday shades that a typical person would wear. I do like it a lot for days when I want something new and exciting.
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What do you guys think of this sunset look? 🌅🎨 combined with some glitter ✨ BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
Bambi B.
Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
krystal ☺.
Where can you buy this palette?
Madison M.
Opelousas, LA
Which palette would be a better buy? Pigment wise? BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette (Take Me Back To Brazil) or Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette ?????
Rubi L.
I would love to see swatches of this palette!