BY BH COSMETICS #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

• What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me To ...5 Answers
  • Where can you buy this palette?6 Answers
  • Back to Brazil eyeshadow palette BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Ey...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette anlong with several other bh cosmetics products and i am satisfied with everything purchased. let me start off by saying that i bought this instead of splurging 50 bucks on the UD electric palette. and I'm glad i got this first. the shades are vivid and pigmented. some shades are slightly more powdery than others but they all have good color pay off. i love love love the huge slabs of black and white matte eyshadow on the bottom i use these with like all my looks and I'm happy to have them in my life.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this palette, but in the end you get what you pay for. They are alright as far as pigmentation and feel, but don't expect AMAZING shadows. I do love this palette though for its variety of colors! I just add a white base to make the colors really pop and then I'm satisfied with them. I really don't mind the quality of them though because the palette was such a steal for the price! Overall I would recommend this to someone! Fun addition to my eyeshadow collection. ❤️
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite palette. I love the colors, the name, and the palette itself is pretty. The colors are very pigmented and I use the colors daily. Night or day, I could create both of these diverse looks. The price is amazing as well. Its affordable. I would recommend this palette for anyone but especially to beginners who want to explore color. This palette allows you to play around with the colors that are vibrant and fun.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have got this pilot a month ago it is an amazing palate I love the color the pigment in the way it applies it does not so much are tree spikes on my door shut off can I love the kissing of the palate how it fits and to My Jeweler this is something I would recommend if you're all about very bright colors I definitely recommend this because this is what it is and I absolutely love it this is something I would repurchase
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love my take me to Brazil pallette♡ the pigment in this is absolutely amazing!!!! The colors are so bright and blendable, there is slight fallout but its nothing serious. I love this pallete for the bright colors BH cosmetics palletes are amazing and affordable the pink is this pallete also stains a little after wearing it lol but again it wasn't anything that would make me not love this pallete!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Port Jeff Station, NY
I love BH Palettes! They are very reasonably priced and their colors are bold and beautiful. The level of pigmentation is pretty good. As far as all-day wear, they are best set with an eyeshadow primer. Without the primer, it is not likely to stay as well. I have both their "Take Me To Brazil" and 120-Color Palettes. You will need very few colors to add to your arsenal if you purchase these palettes.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Take Me to Brazil palette was the first one I bought from BH Cosmetics. It was love at first sight! I had never experimented with color before, preferring to stick to neutrals, but this palette forever changed my world! The colors are so bold and pigmented. For an even brighter look, use a white cream base so the colors really pop! It is easy to create a ton of eye looks with this palette.
christine C.
christine C.
Brooklyn Park
I love the Take me to Brazil palette! The colors are bright, and funky. They are long lasting, (with a primer of course!) and VERY PIGMENTED. I got mine at Bhcosmetics.com. They are very easy to use and apply, VERY BLENDABLE. I would most definitely buy this palette again. The brand is CRUELTY FREE too! I would recommend to a friend, the brand is also VERY AFFORDABLE!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the take me to Brazil pallet it is my first BH cosmetics products and so far they are absolutely amazing in my book I love that they made the white and the black at the two biggest colors because they know that those are the colors that are going to be used the most over all every color it is very pigmented and you pretty much have every bright color!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love BH Cosmetics, so when I saw this palette I had to get it because it was super affordable. When I received the palette in the mail everything was intact which I was happy. Right away I had to try swatches and they were pigmented. It's true that it's basically a pro makeup for an affordable price. They last a long time. I highly recommend it.
Bambi B.
Bambi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to see swatches of this palette!
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Where can you buy this palette?
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of my new look with the BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette .
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
I have been wanting to buy this palette for awhile now, bit I'm wondering about the pigment. How is the color payoff?