BY BH COSMETICS #23 in Eyeshadow Palettes

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 30 color palette.

• What do you guys think of this sunset look? 🌅🎨 combined ...17 Answers
  • I did this whole look below (eyebrows, eyeshadow ... Be the first to answer!
  • I’m in love with this palette 🎨 it’s so beautiful 😍 I’m l...3 Answers
Reviews (2070)
  • "If you're looking for affordable and pigmented eyeshadows ...these are so good and worthwhile! I love had my BH palettes for almost 2 years now and they still look brand new! The eyeshadows themselves are great and super pigmented but if you want really good colour payoff - you need to pack it on with a synthetic brush or wet the brush first! The fallout is a bit too much but I can deal with it The galaxy palette is amazing and totally worth the money! " in 461 reviews
Shana H.
I actually just recently bought this palette! I actually have the Take Me Back To Brazil palette, it has more colors and the packaging is a little different. The layout is the same, though. The first two things I noticed were 1: Wow those colors look crazy good! And 2: Aside from the white and black, those pans are....super duper small. I was honestly surprised how small the pans were, about the size of a penny  I would say (maybe a little bigger but not much). It's just not what I was expecting. But it has a ton of shades in it, it's 8x4 rows as opposed to the 7x3 rows plus the two pans at the bottom the original had, so that could be why.

The colors all swatched great, they really are very pigmented. They are a little chalky, though, and can cause a lot of kickback. I would recommend putting these on before doing foundation/concealer. Of course, I noticed some shades work better with your finger, which is something I don't mind.

One of the best things, is that this palette is CHEAP. I ordered this palette on sale (which BH always has), and I think with shipping it cost me around $13. It really is great quality especially for the price. I'm sure there are better out there, I'm eyeing Sugarpill right now which I really want to try. But I mean if you are on a budget you can still get a great palette without feeling like you're settling just because of the price.
Nathalia N.
bound brook
la pigmentación y los colores son verdaderos ¡Pan! Por favor, revise las fotos que cargué, ya que utilicé un pincel Mary Kay Eye Definer y también utilicé Hard Candy Eye Primer como base. Verá dos fotos de cada muestra. Uno con el flash y otro sin él. Las fuentes son del tamaño de una moneda de diez centavos con excepción del brillo mate en blanco y negro. Yo los compararía con el tamaño de un solo kit kat. Mmmmm caramelos Continuando ... Estas sombras se combinan bastante bien con el precio. No tuve problemas con las arrugas e incluso fui a dar un baño improvisado en un lago y todavía tenía color en mis párpados. No tanto, pero estaba allí. Estas sombras son muy sedosas, pero pueden ser un poco polvorientas cuando pasas el pincel. Hago una pequeña acción rodante para no desperdiciar producto. Ya NO lo venden, pero sí tienen "Llévame de vuelta a Brasil", que incluye otras 5 sombras y lo reformularon. No puedo hablar sobre esa paleta en particular, pero si es algo así, lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Me encantan estos colores brillantes y la cantidad de looks que puedes obtener es fantástica. ¡Esta paleta viene en un cartón muy bellamente impreso con un cierre magnético e incluso un pequeño espejo!
Dyamond W.
Texas
Heeeeeeeeyyyyy this was one of my first eyeshadow palettes. When I mean I skated me some looks with this honey I skated. Well at least I thought I did because I bought this as my first eyeshadow palette and I still have it. Most beginners shy away from bright colors but not me. The pigment is remarkable and true to color which is hard with bright colors. The formula is not creamy but not chalky either. It’s hard to explain but it blends well. To this day I dip back in here for a pop of color to give me that something extra.BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Just received my palette in the mail and I'm over the moon happy with my purchase. With this palette, I get an assortment of vivid, highly pigmented shadows, as well as a larger white and black pan (which awesome because I tend to use a LOT of those colors when I'm going bold). The pans are on the small side, roughly the size of a dime but a little truly goes a long way and unless I'm wearing these colors every day this palette will last a long time. The palette also contains a mirror (bonus!). For less than $20 this is an incredible deal and some of the most vivid colors I've seen. Awesome!
April J.
Millsboro
I want to take the time to state that generally I really do love BH cosmetics & their products. Especially there makeup brushes & eyeshadow palettes. This However, was a huge miss for me... the shades looked stunning. Basically everything you could need in a colorful eye shadow palette. The problem is, even with an un-set base the pigment is just not there, nor do I find the shades to blend out well or stick to your base either. Very mediocre, lackluster palette in my opinion. Would not recommend. I would personally go with the Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette in a heart beat over this regardless of price. I would gladly spend more for better performance of a colorful/vibrant palette.
Alicia C.
I cant say enough about this one. The colors are so bright and beautiful. This is best and in my opinion should only be used with a primer or white base of some sort. They are most definitely pigmented and blendable then. I loved the original "take me to Brazil" palette as well. If you love colors youll love this. Bhcosmetics is very reasonable with quality products. You can only get Bh online to the best of my knowledge. They should sell in drugstores too. Such good quality but affordable products should be accessible to the masses. This is actually the brand i started my love affair with makeuo with. Youtube and BHCosmetics is all you need for a day of fun.
Rachel D.
nashville TN
I just received this pallet and it is worth it! This is the newer one however the Take me Back to Brazil pallet. There is no fallout, or kickback all of the brighter colors were very pigmented and blended fabulously. I will post a picture when I get a look together! I also purchased their Metal Rose brush set but can’t find the product on here! Fantastic brushes as well, very soft yet firm enough for foundation!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
If you are someone who loves playing with colors you need this palette! This was one of the first colorful palettes I purchased & I was not disappointed! You get so many colorful mattes and shimmers! & it comes with a mirror which is super handy! The formula of the shadows are not the most pigmented at first but they can be easily built up to achieve the most pigmented look! They have a little kickback but nothing to excessive! You can create the most beautiful looks with this palette. It's super affordable compared to other colorful palettes. I had bought mine for $9 on the bh cosmetics website! They are always having great sales. You guys definitely should purchase this item. I highly recommend
Madison K.
Norcross, GA
One of my first palettes I bought and I love the colors in this palette, some are more pigmented than others for example, the reds, oranges and yellows are more pigmented than the purples and greens and the blues are somewhere in the middle. But overall especially for the price on the Bh website its a good buy.
Madeline L.
Such a beautiful palette with just about any color you need. The pigmentation of shadows are great, smooth and buildable! I appreciate that they added a matte black but I noticed that the white shadow is fluorescent with hues of green. Would have preferred it to be a simple shimmery white to highlight the inner corners of the eye. The size of the pans are about the size of a dime, which may seem small but not to worry... I’ve had my palette for 5 years and I have yet to hit pan. Love that BH cosmetics is an affordable brand! I 100% recommend this palette to anyone who loves to create colorful looks!
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What do you guys think of this sunset look? 🌅🎨 combined with some glitter ✨ BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
Bambi B.
Are these colors very pigmented? How's the fall out?
krystal ☺.
Where can you buy this palette?
Vanessa A.
OMG I really want yo try this palete!
Daianara T.