BY BH COSMETICS #57 in Eye Primer

Kristen K.
Avon , IN
Works great, little goes a long way, long lasting without creasing and great color pigment after applying eyeshadow over.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Definitely my favorite. NY favorite everyday tool. I love using this. Makes everything look great. Definitely recommend
Chana C.
lebanon
This made my eyes hurt a little. Not sure why, just seemed to run me the wrong way. Did however keep on my eyeshadow
Sydney D.
This product is pretty good! Not my favorite eyeshadow primer but it does the job! The price was cheaper than others
Kasi h.
Moore, OK
Although I do not use it often, when I do, I feel like it really makes my eye makeup stick AND makes the colors pop!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The best eye shadow primer hands down. It's creamy. Blends your eye shadow perfect. Stays all day and all night long
Natasha J.
Camino, CA
I love this eye primer. It helps makes my eyeshadow pop and brighter and helps make it stay longer and last all day
Sherri B.
Chattanooga, TN
Never really used an eye primer but I got one of these in my beauty box ado I had to purchase and I really like it
Jessica A.
It definitely last longer!!! I do recommend this they usually have a lot of sales and i love that it holds all day
Wendy N.
Cleveland, TX
This primer will make ur eyeshapdw or glitter stay on all night i really do highly highly recommend this product