BY BH COSMETICS #50 in Eye Primer

Michie C.
GREENWOOD, IN
It stayed in place but creased SUPER bad after a couple of hours. Made my eyelids feel greasy, and heavy.... I would not recommend at all
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
This primer is great , I wish it was more or a way you can buy a bigger size. Really good affordable primer will pick up your eye shadow
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product!!!Great product worked as stated on packaging. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I use this for loose Pigments, and it sta Bright and colorful I just make sure that. i keep a bottle on my night stand for in the am.
Sarah C.
Coral Springs, FL
Very nice primer. Lasts all day and holds makeup in place. Would be better if it was more pigmented but better than using concealer.
Vajiha A.
Cambridge , MA
I ordered this product 1st time n still waiting for them to arrived but I use it one time m cousin had it so I try it n I like it
Alyssa S.
MEDFORD, OR
I don't like anything waterproof. So I wouldn't buy again. I keep trying waterproof it just looked horrible. To thick for me
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
[product:bh-cosmetics-bh-liquid-eyeliner---black] is a super long lasting stay in place and looks amazing all day eyeliner
Maria T.
The best primer I have ever used
Love how make the color pop out more and long lasting
I'm surely going to be using it more
Kristen K.
Avon , IN
Works great, little goes a long way, long lasting without creasing and great color pigment after applying eyeshadow over.