BY BH COSMETICS #57 in Eye Primer

Samira P.
Athens, GA
The primer definitely did its job, but I think I was expecting a little more. Good, but underwhelming.
Jessica F.
Lovelock, NV
It hides EVERYTHING. A little goes a long way and the product itself last for so long! It's also very good at blending with your foundation so it looks natural!
Alexis A.
Created and even surface for my eye shadow and definitely makes it appear bolder than without. I would say I wish it was in a different type of container.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product and does its job. Affordable. I apply this to the back of my hand and then use a brush to apply it. I've never had a problem with it.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
Its great and i love how well it works and the price is pretty good. And i always use this primer it works well with powder not so well with cream
Belen R.
This eye primer is really good for before my eyeshadow it helps keep the eyeshadow all in place and when I use this my eyeshadow blends perfectly.
Sarah S.
I love this eyeshadow primer. It dries down matte and shadows blend well on top! It doesn't cover any lines or veins though. Great for the price!
Alyssa S.
Biglerville
This eyeshadow primer is pretty good for the price. It’s long lasting. But I prefer concealer of eyeshadow primer. It makes your makeup pop more!
Sweena K.
My eyelids are very oily and i always put primer before starting my make up. I loved the quality of this primer and my makeup lasts longer now.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
It just ok. It does work but feels a little grainy. I did buy it on clearance so maybe it was old. I will try it again if given the chance.