BY BH COSMETICS #57 in Eye Primer

Amayrani L.
San Pedro, CA
Girl, you gotta keep that eyeshadow popping! Now this is something that I use when it comes to eyeshadow. Works really well and it is a product I will purchase again! (:
Teri V.
Akron, OH
There primers are the bomb and i would definitely recommend this product to Mua’s and clients as well very affordable and works well for base for eye shadows ect.
MsOnfiyah G.
I love that its waterproof. Its a remarkable product and i would give it a ten if i could. The offer different shades in this product as well and it stays in place
Madysen Y.
St George, UT
This product gives my eyelids a good base for my base.. I like to put it underneath a thicker base because this one doesnt provide a lot of coverage but does give a nice smoothing affect.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Best primer!
I really love this primer it does really do exactly what it says, i have 3 kids by the time we get out the door my eyeshadow was creasing not with this. I walked today it was drizzling outside i was sweating because the humidity was high, and my eyeshadow didn't budge! I applied this at 1pm its currently 12:29am thats 12 hours of nice non creasing eye shadow. This cost 9 dollars on bhcosmetics.com and it is worth the try!
Sara W.
Kingwood, TX
It works, and for the price it's fine. It has a really good coverage, and does hold the eyeshadow in place for hours, butttttt... there are a LOT of chunky pieces in it. I literally have to make sure to pull (or move) them all to the outside of my eye, then grab the chunks... I won't be buying it again because of that. That's seriously my only complaint though.
Dana C.
Urbana, IL
This is a decent product. It kept my eyeshadow in place like promised, but I was disappointed in the size of the tube for the price (~$9). Urban Decay's eyelid primer is still better in my opinion. I believe there are smaller tubes of that for just $10.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
This works really well and is available at a great price. I wish this came in a bottle with a wand applicator though. This is my only complaint, otherwise a great product!
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
Excellent eye primer, I have been using UD primer potion for a while and this is very comparable. It locks the eyeshadow in for a long time and makes the colors pop.
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
I love this! It's super cheap and works so good! It's a thinner formula, so you don't need much. I do set it with a flesh colored powder. Definitely recommend!