BY BH COSMETICS #59 in Eye Primer

Mady F.
I love this concealer for my under eye area and I even use to prime my eyes before eyeshadow. It has great coverage and doesn't feel heavy or oily. I use BH cosmetics setting powder over top for a full coverage matte look.
Keyana S.
This product was okay. I got it from amazon for a low price . My eye color is brown, and the primer looks like I’d be for a more blue/green eye color. It lasted for a couple of hours. Due to its low price I’d buy it again.
Lucely C.
Haverhill, MA
Es un buen producto hace el trabajo pero podria mejorar su calidad si estas buscando algo un poco economico quisas te podria interesar ellos ponen mucho especiales en su pagina y talves lo encuentres a un buen precio
Saffron G.
Port Orchard
I worked out for an hour and have really oily eyelids that usually crease my makeup. But after that hour my eyeshadow still looked like i had just put it on. Not to mention it was after all day. And it was raining.
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
This primer is actually surprised me! For the price point, i didn’t imagine it would be on par with expensive higher end alternatives but it is! It made my makeup look beautiful all day, i would recommend!
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
One of the best primers for eyeshadow that I’ve ever tried. This one is second only to Elizabeth Mott’s “thank me later” it’s a good value for the price and make sense to have as a backup in your makeup bag.
Secilia R.
Wow this stuff works amazing.. my eyeshadow stays on all night even after sweating from dancing around.. Super affordable and a lil goes a long ways BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Waterproof Eye Primer
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
One of the best eye shadpw primers i have tried. It rivals smashbox which is my favorite. If you arent wanting to splurge on the smashbox one i would say to give this one a try
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
This stuff is great for keeping your eyeshadow on all day long! I swam with this and you could barley tell! I am always wearing eyeshadow so it was a great product for me to buy!
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is one of my favourite eye shadow primers. It helps my shadows stick on my oily lids. Keeps the colour pigmented and blend like a dream. I just wish I could buy it in person.